FBI Report on the Late Night Ballot Fraud Operation in Georgia in 2020 EXONERATES RUDY GIULIANI and Implicates Chris Wray

It’s against the rules.

The crowd outside the windows was unruly and disruptive. Typical MAGA cultists can’t act like adults.
That's what I was asking. Why do the Democrats have a rule against filming the counting? What are they trying to hide?

Warning to blue city ballot centers... we will be watching this time....
So what? They'll just steal ballots right in front of you and laugh while doing so.

What are you going to do about it?

nothing

That's what the J6 Kangaroo Court Trials are about. Telling you that -- You have no power anymore. Do what they say, accept their lies and deceit -- Or else.

So what? They'll just steal ballots right in front of you and laugh while doing so.

What are you going to do about it?

nothing

That's what the J6 Kangaroo Court Trials are about. Telling you that -- You have no power anymore. Do what they say, accept their lies and deceit -- Or else.

We'll see.

That's what I was asking. Why do the Democrats have a rule against filming the counting? What are they trying to hide?
Ask them. I would assume it is to protect people from being threatened and harassed. Everything was already on security footage, they can’t hide anything.

The Ruby Freeman "incident" in GA was one of the most egregious things in the 2020 Election. The left/deep state will do whatever it takes to protect their election fraud machine.

can't wait for this and 1/6 to be litigated

The Ruby Freeman "incident" in GA was one of the most egregious things in the 2020 Election. The left/deep state will do whatever it takes to protect their election fraud machine.

i consider lib poll workers to be dnc opertives..PERIOD

Forum List

Back