FBI Releases 1st Page Of Redacted Raid Document

you got him this time!
Last night Maddow caught up to the facts as I related them on this board. The FBI will allow some infornation be released that suits their mission, can nothing more.

And the judge is finally saying that he won't order anything to be released if that's the wishes of the FBI. I told you people that 3 days ago.

Last night Maddow caught up to the facts as I related them on this board. The FBI will allow some infornation be released that suits their mission, can nothing more.

And the judge is finally saying that he won't order anything to be released if that's the wishes of the FBI. I told you people that 3 days ago.
The FBI just made their commercial for defunding them. They protect democrat criminals and human traffickers and harass Biden's political "enemies"

View attachment 685442
....about what everyone expected.

:p
We have over 2,000 government agencies. No one knows the exact number obama armed most of them. With over 2,000 agencies they still can't do the 35 tasks they are required to do. As protect the border. Not hand out plane tickets with the long line of freebees that go with it With over 2,000 agencies that is about 1,950 too many. The FBI needs to dissolve. Since 9/11 there has been a lot of different Federal law agencies that can take over for the FBI and being new agencies they are not as the FBI, dirty, underhanded with a fucked up agenda. The heads, from what I see need charged and jailed for long prison terms and every case for the last 5 years should be reviewed as we have seen these a holes put innocent behind bars but how many times? If you looked for a good man at the DoJ you wouldn't find one or any Justice Why? Because when democRats are in control there is no justice or no reason or right just a brainless zombie shaking hands with an invisible man. It's going to happen soon now. Joe will wonder from the podium and fall 25 feet down from the stage causing brain stim damage after shitting himself and anyone within 40 feet from him. America will finally buy a clue and it's all over for Joe but the under-roo change.

Forum List

Back