FBI Raids Home of Biden Campaign Surrogate After Underage Sex Allegation

Dozens of Trump associates and surrogates have been investigated and more than ten have been convicted or pled guilty.

The latest to have the jail door opened for him is Lieutenant General Flynn, whose conviction "dismissal" by Barr was rejected by federal courts.
The subject here is pedophiles, jackass.
The subject is presidential surrogates and associates getting into trouble. Pedophilia is only one area, and the distance between that individual and his candidate is yuge.
No, it's not, asshole.....Now quit trying to derail the thread.
Speaking of pedophile surrogates,.. Was this guy with trump and Ghislaine on Jefferey's plane the Lolita Express? Oops, I guess trump cannot be his own surrogate, except for maybe his right hand.
View attachment 388803

How old is that picture? Where were they and what were they doing? Why are you still trotting out your own brand of lies about Trump? Are you still a moron and have you sought help?

Dozens of Trump associates and surrogates have been investigated and more than ten have been convicted or pled guilty.

The latest to have the jail door opened for him is Lieutenant General Flynn, whose conviction "dismissal" by Barr was rejected by federal courts.
The subject is presidential surrogates and associates getting into trouble. Pedophilia is only one area, and the distance between that individual and his candidate is yuge.
Speaking of pedophile surrogates,.. Was this guy with trump and Ghislaine on Jefferey's plane the Lolita Express? Oops, I guess trump cannot be his own surrogate, except for maybe his right hand.
View attachment 388803
Annnnnd Trump booted him out of Mar-a-lago and severed all ties with him when he found out what a heinous animal he was....But you already knew that, and are just keeping this lie of omission afloat.
I figure he got too hot for the trumpster, (no longer fit for polite society) but they were pals and trump liked his taste in girls.
View attachment 388806
yeah? Do you have any more left-wing blogs posting bullshit stories? Do you have any legitimate sources? I didn't think so.
How about the National Review?
View attachment 388808
So what has happened in the past 16 years?

You obviously don't know the difference in a question and a fact.

Trump calling out Epstein is typical of what he does to good friends that he later says he did not know or barely knew.

They were good buddies.

View attachment 388803
No, Trump barred him from his resorts years ago, but your man Clinton did go to the island and ditched his security detail many times.
106555754_10216957312860715_6275742006275922527_n.jpg

View attachment 388803
Annnnnd Trump booted him out of Mar-a-lago and severed all ties with him when he found out what a heinous animal he was....But you already knew that, and are just keeping this lie of omission afloat.
I figure he got too hot for the trumpster, (no longer fit for polite society) but they were pals and trump liked his taste in girls.
View attachment 388806
Yeah....Which chages the fact that he kicked him out of his club and severed ties with him exactly how?
Is this like, he was for the guy, and knew he liked young girls, until everybody knew he liked young girls. Would donnie drop a pal for his own image? After all, what happens at 30,000 feet stays at 30,000 feet, right?
So?....I like young girls....I've been known to hang out with gaggles of them on occasion...It doesn't mean that I'm a fucking pedo.

The rest of your drivel presupposes an awful lot that has absolutely zero evidence to back it up....If you lolberal clowns had anything more than some pix from 20 years ago and a few unattributed passing comments, as reported by a few fringe outlier bloggers, the hacks at ABCNBCCBSPBSCNNMSNBC would have been all over it by now.

But you don't, and they don't....So you don't have so much as a popcorn fart.

Under President Trump, there has been an astounding number of arrests of these people.

The FBI is currently investigating whether celebrity influencer Jerry Harris “solicited sexually explicit photos and sex from minors,” according to a report from USA Today. His home in Naperville, Illinois was searched by agents Monday afternoon as part of that investigation. “The FBI is conducting court-authorized law enforcement activity in the area,” Siobhan Johnson, FBI special agent and public affairs officer, told USA Today. She declined further comment.
Harris has 1.2 million followers on Instagram, and has partnerships with Cheerios, Starburst and Walmart.
He also happens to be a Biden campaign surrogate.
In June, Harris filmed a short video with Joe Biden encouraging young black voters to turn out on Election Day, but that video has since been taken down. The account remains active.
Here’s how TIME Magazine explained Biden’s recruitment of Harris last month:
Biden’s digital team knows the former VP’s online following doesn’t begin to compete with Trump’s. So its strategy has revolved partly around leveraging the popularity of others. “Where are people already talking about this? Where are the people who are already fired up about this?” says Biden senior adviser Caitlin Mitchell, 34, who is leading much of the digital strategy. Biden’s team has organized Instagram Live sessions with influencers including TV personality Keke Palmer and Jerry Harris from the Netflix series Cheer. (The idea of working with Harris earned the support of Biden’s college-age granddaughter Finnegan, who has the candidate’s ear on digital matters.)
...​

I assume no relation to Kamela Harris.

View attachment 388803

Gee, imagine that, another rich person wanting to associate with, be seen with and makes deals with other rich people! How do you think they get rich?

Taking a picture with Jeffrey doesn't mean you're banging 12 year olds on Lolita Island.

View attachment 388803

Gee, imagine that, another rich person wanting to associate with, be seen with and makes deals with other rich people! How do you think they get rich?

Taking a picture with Jeffrey doesn't mean you're banging 12 year olds on Lolita Island.
I'm convinced that these pix are the RUSSIA! roundy-round redux.

No need for context, no need for any evidence....Just flash some pix and screech RUSSIA! all day every day, and somehow your tin foil hat theories will magically become true.

So?

View attachment 388803
No, Trump barred him from his resorts years ago, but your man Clinton did go to the island and ditched his security detail many times.
View attachment 388886
You trying to get a write-in campaign for Bill? I'm telling you it won't work. Not legal. Give it up. No need to compare, as He Is Not On The Ballot, troll.

View attachment 388803
View attachment 388806
Yeah....Which chages the fact that he kicked him out of his club and severed ties with him exactly how?
Is this like, he was for the guy, and knew he liked young girls, until everybody knew he liked young girls. Would donnie drop a pal for his own image? After all, what happens at 30,000 feet stays at 30,000 feet, right?
So?....I like young girls....I've been known to hang out with gaggles of them on occasion...It doesn't mean that I'm a fucking pedo.

The rest of your drivel presupposes an awful lot that has absolutely zero evidence to back it up....If you lolberal clowns had anything more than some pix from 20 years ago and a few unattributed passing comments, as reported by a few fringe outlier bloggers, the hacks at ABCNBCCBSPBSCNNMSNBC would have been all over it by now.

Never questioned your liking young girls. Ma'am, I am sure you were a fine Girl Scout leader when your kids were younger, before you got old. There is no denying trump ran with Jeff until it became inconvenient, no matter the source of the many pictures and direct quotes of president Pu$$y Gra&&er.

Last edited:

View attachment 388803

Do you have knowledge of him going to Lolita Island? I was only aware of him with Jeff on the plane, Lolita Express.

View attachment 388803

No need for context, no need for any evidence....Just flash some pix and screech RUSSIA! all day every day, and somehow your tin foil hat theories will magically become true.
You could be right. I have no idea what the Russians have on trump. Must be something big for donnie to kiss that much butt in public for the last 3-1/2 years.

View attachment 388803

You could be right. I have no idea what the Russians have on trump. Must be something big for donnie to kiss that much butt in public for the last 3-1/2 years.

Where are you getting your facts? Must be some kind of kool-aid not based on reality . . . .

Here is a light bit of sarcasm. . . but, here is reality. The article is a bit old, it was at the height of the Russia hysteria, but nothing has changed. Actions speak louder than propaganda White.

wHy yUO nO anSweR pOsT #17 :dunno:

Putin Asks And Trump Delivers - A List Of All The Good Things Trump Did For Russia

". . . Trump obviously wants better diplomatic relations with Russia. He is reluctant to counter its military might. He is doing his best to make it richer. Just consider the headlines below. With all those good things Trump did for Putin, intense suspicions of Russian influence over him is surely justified.

Trump deploys TANKS to Estonia as NATO builds up HUGE army on Russian border - Express, Feb 7 2017

Trump launches attack on Syria with 59 Tomahawk missiles - CNBC, Apr 6 2017

U.S. Rejects Exxon Mobil Bid for Waiver on Russia Sanctions - NYT, Apr 21 2017

Trump to promote U.S. natgas exports in Russia's backyard - Reuters, Jul 3 2017

Trump Urges East Europe to Loosen Russia's Grip With U.S. Gas - Bloomberg, Jul 6 2017

Trump signs bill approving new sanctions against Russia - CNN, Aug 3, 2017

Justice Dept Asks Russia's RT to Register as Foreign Agent - Newsmax, Sep 13 2017

US 'to restrict Russian military flights over America' - Independent, Sep 26 2017

Trump signs into law U.S. government ban on Kaspersky Lab software - Reuters, Dec 12 2017

Trump gives green light to selling lethal arms to Ukraine - The Hill, Dec 20 2017

U.S. Punishes Chechen Leader in New Sanctions Against Russians - NYT, Dec 20 2017

Sputnik Partner 'Required To Register' Under U.S. Foreign-Agent Law - RFERL, Jan 10 2018

Trump says Russia is helping North Korea avoid sanctions - CBSNews, Jan 17 2018

Trump's 'energy dominance' strategy is undercutting Russia's influence and business in Europe - Reuters, Feb 9 2018

Trump looks to deter Russia, China with $686B ask for Pentagon - The Hill, Feb 12 2018

American General In Syria Confirms US Forces Killed Hundreds Of Russians In Massive Battle - The Drive, Mar 16 2018

Trump orders expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats, closure of Seattle consulate - CBS, Mar 26 2018

Trump vows periodical dispatch of US troops to Baltic states, step up air defense - Lithuania Tribune, Apr 3 2018

Trump opposes Nord Stream II, questions Germany - AA, Apr 4 2018

Trump just hit Russian oligarchs with the most aggressive sanctions yet - Vice, Apr 6 2018

Trump orders missile strike on Syria military targets - CBSNews, Apr 9 2018

Aluminum Stocks Jump As Trump Sanctions Target Putin Pal - Investors, Apr 9 2018

Russia ‘deeply disappointed’ at Trump’s withdrawal from Iran deal - Times of Israel, May 9 2018

Trump to NATO allies: Raise military spending to 4 percent of GDP - AlJazeerah, Jul 12 2018

Trump says U.S. ties to NATO ‘very strong’ - Politico, Jul 12 2018

U.S. to sanction Turkey for receiving S-400 missiles - Ahval, Jul 27 2018

Trump administration to hit Russia with new sanctions for Skripal poisoning - NBC News Aug 8 2018

Space Force Is Trump’s Answer to New Russian and Chinese Weapons - FP, Aug 10 2018

US Sanctions Chinese Entity Over Purchase of Russian Fighters, S-400s – Treasury - Sputnik, Sep 20 2018

Trump hints at punitive action against India for buying S-400 from Russia - India Today, Oct 11 2018

Trump Agrees to Boost Pentagon's Budget to $750 Bln in 2019 - Reports - Sputnik, Oct 12 2018

Trump says US will withdraw from nuclear arms treaty with Russia - Guardian, Oct 21 2018

Haley Condemns ‘Outrageous’ Russian Firing on Ukrainian Ships - Bloomberg, Nov 26 2018

2 Trump Moves Cost This Russian-American CEO $2.3B - Forbes, Jan 14 2019

When one adds up all those actions one can only find that Trump cares more about Russia, than about the U.S. and its NATO allies. Only with Trump being under Putin's influence, knowingly or unwittingly, could he end up doing Russia so many favors.. . . . "

:rolleyes:

No it isn't you lying piece of shit.

View attachment 388803
View attachment 388806

Never questioned your liking young girls. Ma'am, I am sure you were a fine Girl Scout leader when your kids were younger, before you got old. There is no denying trump ran with Jeff until it became inconvenient, no matter the source of the many pictures and direct quotes of president Pu$$y Gra&&er.
IOW, you have nothing but a few pix from over 20 years ago and some alleged quotes from questionable sources, before Trump knew Epstein was a total fiend.

Not even a popcorn fart.

No it isn't you lying piece of shit.
Yes, it is. Ad homming and being stupid is not an adequate defense against Trump being far worse than Biden.

Forum List

Back