FBI Official: The Clintons are a crime family.

Sundance508

Gold Member
Reaction score
Anyone who has much knowledge of the clinton's history in Arkansas understands this full well. Still yet, the media deceives many...the milenials do not even know Bill was impeached much less anything else about him or his criminal activities in Arkansas.

It all goes back to Arkansas. To understand the Clintons you have to know what he did in Arkansas and how he took the same team with him to Washington.

Ex-FBI official: Clintons are a 'crime family'

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
From the OP's link:

A former FBI official said Sunday that Bill and Hillary Clinton are part of a “crime family” and argued top officials hindered the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server while she was secretary of State.

During a radio interview with John Catsimatidis, former assistant FBI director James Kallstrom heaped praise on Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump before taking aim at the Clintons.

“The Clintons, that’s a crime family, basically,” Kallstrom said. “It’s like organized crime. I mean the Clinton Foundation is a cesspool.”

Kallstrom, best known for leading the investigation into the explosion of TWA flight 800 in the late '90s, said that Hillary Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, was a “pathological liar.”

He also blasted Attorney General Loretta Lynch, claiming that she impeded the investigation into Clinton’s private server.

“The problem here is this investigation was never a real investigation,” he said. “That’s the problem. They never had a grand jury empanelled, and the reason they never had a grand jury empanelled, I’m sure, is Loretta Lynch would not go along with that.”

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Reaction score
American People not riding the Federal Tit have known this for years.

August West

Gold Member
Reaction score
I wonder if he`s the incompetent FBI official that ignored the warnings about Muslims in flight schools before 911?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score
[
Anyone who has much knowledge of the clinton's history in Arkansas understands this full well. Still yet, the media deceives many...the milenials do not even know Bill was impeached much less anything else about him or his criminal activities in Arkansas.

It all goes back to Arkansas. To understand the Clintons you have to know what he did in Arkansas and how he took the same team with him to Washington.

Oh a Republican who hates the Clintons, please give us a break. Crime family. So funny.

LuckyDuck

Gold Member
Reaction score
Between Clinton and Trump, I think I would actually prefer the Italian Mob running the country.

MindWars

Diamond Member
Reaction score

How many do we think will see this one coming LOL
Desperate Hillary to Release ‘Racist’ Trump Tape?

MindWars

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I wonder if he`s the incompetent FBI official that ignored the warnings about Muslims in flight schools before 911?
They aren't incompetent, they've been blackmailed, or have so much dirt on them they had to play the game of cover up. That is how it is through out all those high up there politcal fks.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is something I realized....you have the private sector organized crime families.......and now...you have the public sector organized crime family..the clintons.....

jasonnfree

Gold Member
Reaction score

It doesn't matter anymore. Nixon was run out of the white house for being dishonest. Now hillary will be voted into the white house for being dishonest as well as a security risk. A new breed of voters has been unleashed on this land.

tycho1572

Gold Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't know how else anyone could describe them. It's why I'm overjoyed to see their world come crashing down.

It's amazing how they've managed to get away with this for so long.
I guess it's better late than never. I'm just glad it's FINALLY happening. :bowdown:

Last edited:

Brynmr

Gold Member
Reaction score
Oh a Republican who hates the Clintons, please give us a break. Crime family. So funny.
Oh look, another Democrat supporting the dirty criminal behavior of their politicians. So funny.

Brynmr

Gold Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't know how else anyone could describe them. It's why I'm overjoyed to see their world come crashing down.

It's amazing how they've managed to get away with this for so long.
I guess it's better late than never. I'm just glad it's FINALLY happening. :bowdown:
Since Fri it's been pretty happy around my place. :D

Reaction score
[

When the FBI hits them with RICO charges you'll finally understand what a crime family is. Until then, you're just an ignorant bimbo.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score

In further news, water is wet..

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is something I realized....you have the private sector organized crime families.......and now...you have the public sector organized crime family..the clintons.....
This must be today's talking point....at least one of them.

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Reaction score

..... bump!!!

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List