FBI Official: The Clintons are a crime family.

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Anyone who has much knowledge of the clinton's history in Arkansas understands this full well. Still yet, the media deceives many...the milenials do not even know Bill was impeached much less anything else about him or his criminal activities in Arkansas.

It all goes back to Arkansas. To understand the Clintons you have to know what he did in Arkansas and how he took the same team with him to Washington.

Ex-FBI official: Clintons are a 'crime family'

From the OP's link:

A former FBI official said Sunday that Bill and Hillary Clinton are part of a “crime family” and argued top officials hindered the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server while she was secretary of State.

During a radio interview with John Catsimatidis, former assistant FBI director James Kallstrom heaped praise on Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump before taking aim at the Clintons.

“The Clintons, that’s a crime family, basically,” Kallstrom said. “It’s like organized crime. I mean the Clinton Foundation is a cesspool.”

Kallstrom, best known for leading the investigation into the explosion of TWA flight 800 in the late '90s, said that Hillary Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee, was a “pathological liar.”

He also blasted Attorney General Loretta Lynch, claiming that she impeded the investigation into Clinton’s private server.

“The problem here is this investigation was never a real investigation,” he said. “That’s the problem. They never had a grand jury empanelled, and the reason they never had a grand jury empanelled, I’m sure, is Loretta Lynch would not go along with that.”

I wonder if he`s the incompetent FBI official that ignored the warnings about Muslims in flight schools before 911?

[
Anyone who has much knowledge of the clinton's history in Arkansas understands this full well. Still yet, the media deceives many...the milenials do not even know Bill was impeached much less anything else about him or his criminal activities in Arkansas.

It all goes back to Arkansas. To understand the Clintons you have to know what he did in Arkansas and how he took the same team with him to Washington.

Oh a Republican who hates the Clintons, please give us a break. Crime family. So funny.

Between Clinton and Trump, I think I would actually prefer the Italian Mob running the country.

How many do we think will see this one coming LOL
Desperate Hillary to Release ‘Racist’ Trump Tape?

I wonder if he`s the incompetent FBI official that ignored the warnings about Muslims in flight schools before 911?
They aren't incompetent, they've been blackmailed, or have so much dirt on them they had to play the game of cover up. That is how it is through out all those high up there politcal fks.

This is something I realized....you have the private sector organized crime families.......and now...you have the public sector organized crime family..the clintons.....

It doesn't matter anymore. Nixon was run out of the white house for being dishonest. Now hillary will be voted into the white house for being dishonest as well as a security risk. A new breed of voters has been unleashed on this land.

I honestly don't know how else anyone could describe them. It's why I'm overjoyed to see their world come crashing down.

It's amazing how they've managed to get away with this for so long.
I guess it's better late than never. I'm just glad it's FINALLY happening. :bowdown:

Last edited:
I honestly don't know how else anyone could describe them. It's why I'm overjoyed to see their world come crashing down.

It's amazing how they've managed to get away with this for so long.
I guess it's better late than never. I'm just glad it's FINALLY happening. :bowdown:

Since Fri it's been pretty happy around my place. :D

[

Oh a Republican who hates the Clintons, please give us a break. Crime family. So funny.
When the FBI hits them with RICO charges you'll finally understand what a crime family is. Until then, you're just an ignorant bimbo.

In further news, water is wet..

..... bump!!!

Forum List

Back