FBI Misled Judge in Obtaining Warrant To Seize Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes

Damn, that's about the forth time that bank has been robbed by the FBI.....They need to hire better security. ;)

Some people don't get the news until the Gateway or similar puts it out late.

Un-Checked, Un-Restrained - FBI continues to prove it has no respect for Constitution and Rule of Law & that it is a threat to this country and citizens by defrauding another Judge, another court

The feds have been doing it for decades and you just now notice it!? You should see what local police and the DEA have robbed the citizens of in the fifty-year war on drugs.

We seem to be stuck between the rioters and our central government security apparatus.

Garland didn't give McCabe his pension back. McCabe sued & won, handing Trump his ass back to him, just like in the election. Not only did McCabe get his pension back but it was retroactive to when Agent Orange fired him, plus interest.

WINNING!
why are you cheering for a dirty cop? that’s so weird shit

The FBI and DOJ (as well as Federal courts) should be abolished and we should try to look for free-market solutions to law enforcement and the courts......

I believe a court that was run by successful venture capitalists would do a far better job than our corrupt justice system...a for profit justice system would eliminate the incentive for federal officials to find ways to scheme taxpayers out of money...
do you realize courts amd the doj aren’t the same…they aren’t even the same branch of govt

Keep clinging, snowflake cultist!

LOL
The very moment someone steps off the reservation eh? Pknopp has given the right fits, and has always said he/she is not a lib, or a conservative…but one post you don’t like and “SNOWFLAKE, CULTIST”!
You are pathetic.

The FBI and DOJ (as well as Federal courts) should be abolished and we should try to look for free-market solutions to law enforcement and the courts......

I believe a court that was run by successful venture capitalists would do a far better job than our corrupt justice system...a for profit justice system would eliminate the incentive for federal officials to find ways to scheme taxpayers out of money...

Maybe the salaries and benefits paid to federal judges should come from a pool of state money, not the U.S. Treasury.

Once upon a time, SCOTUS ruled federal judges were NOT subject to the federal income tax as that violated the clause about reducing the salary of federal judges while serving in office.

Then, in a fit of stupidity, I think during the early days of the Great Depression, SCOTUS overruled itself and made federal judges subject to the income tax. You can see how that opens them to blackmail and why the federal courts are so willing to take whatever the DoJ says as gospel truth.

Maybe the salaries and benefits paid to federal judges should come from a pool of state money, not the U.S. Treasury.

Once upon a time, SCOTUS ruled federal judges were NOT subject to the federal income tax as that violated the clause about reducing the salary of federal judges while serving in office.

Then, in a fit of stupidity, I think during the early days of the Great Depression, SCOTUS overruled itself and made federal judges subject to the income tax. You can see how that opens them to blackmail and why the federal courts are so willing to take whatever the DoJ says as gospel truth.
Nah bro, I think it is far better to just allow corporations to handle our judicial system....they are much more efficient and we can trust them to not adjudicate cases based on a profit motive....free markets bro

McCabe isn't dirty, but Trump is. Why do you Trump cultists hate the FBI? Never mind, I already know the answer.
McCabe was fired for lying to the fbi. Trump wasn’t.

Most people hate lying law enforcement…why do you think you ans your fellow dembots don’t?

Most people hate lying law enforcement…why do you think you ans your fellow dembots don’t?
DOJ settled with McCabe because he was wronged by that blower Trump & his hatchet man Bill Barr 2 days before he was eligible for his pension.

DOJ settled with McCabe because he was wronged by that blower Trump & his hatchet man Bill Barr 2 days before he was eligible for his pension.
haha doj fired his ass cause he was a liar…i guess you dembots thinking firing lying cops is “doing the. wrong” how pathetic

barr and trump didn’t make mccabe be a sorry lying cop…he did that on his own and for the demafasict

haha doj fired his ass cause he was a liar…i guess you dembots thinking firing lying cops is “doing the. wrong” how pathetic

barr and trump didn’t make mccabe be a sorry lying cop…he did that on his own and for the demafasict
DOJ didn't fire McCabe you moron. Trump did.

If that is true, then why is it that Republicans are against police reform? As long as, they can use LE against folks of color republicans love them, now when they come after republicans they are now the enemy.

Forum List

Back