FBI Kavanaugh-Ford Report Findings

He not only wasn't on trial - He wasn't arrested Derpy - Another Fail
Is that REALLY your attempt tp justify / spin your ignorant claim that 'Due Process' only has to do with what does on inside of a court room'?

:lmao:

(BTW, nice self-portrait.... :p )

Are you seriously this stupid? A background check for a promotion has NOTHING to do with due process.

Definition of due process

1: a course of formal proceedings (such as legal proceedings) carried out regularly and in accordance with established rules and principles

— called also procedural due process

Being put under oath with penalties including prison time for lying, however, does. Testifying before Congress is very much like testifying in court. You can be held in contempt and jailed, and you can be found guilty of perjury.

Learn something

Perspective | Kavanaugh’s Senate hearing isn’t a trial. The standard isn’t ‘reasonable doubt.’

That doesn't eliminate the need for due process. You know that, right?

Almost nobody was interviewed by the FBI. Republicans want this rapist partisan installed as quickly as possible.

Got proof he's a rapist??

Thought not. Then again you don't need no stinking proof which you don't have.

Take a hike dipshit.
Keep blocking any real investigation, rape lover

Wow, didn't realize we had such powerful people on this board.

Naturally, the only "real" investigation is one that produces results with which you already agree.
Oooh yeah I’m pissed about the measly 2 DAY investigation because it didn’t produce results I wanted :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fuck yourself, retard

Hey, look, a precious! Not sure what species yet, but a short bus riding internet keyboard jockey is my best bet.

Now I know you're at best terminally uninformed. Get back to us when you find out how much time the FBI actually took. We knew it wouldn't take long. Heck, even Chuck U Schumer didn't think it would take more than a week.
2 days. Gotta fastrack that rapist partisan you inbreds love.

Are you seriously this stupid? A background check for a promotion has NOTHING to do with due process.

So you think marching out liars - women who falsely accused Kavanaugh of rape / gang rape, going to the media with lies / false accusations without any evidence, attacking his wife and kids, undermining the Justice System by declaring the 'burden of proof false on the accused' and that Kavanaugh is 'Guilty until proven innocent' was / is all part of a 'JOB INTERVIEW', dumbass?!

Dude, you sound more and more STUPID ever time you post!
Bwuhahahaha...... :lmao:

Dr Ford is a liar only in your opinion.
Were I you, I'd shut the fuck up about due process, innocent until proven guilty and Miranda Rights.
Irrelevent - and you are sounding dumber by the keystroke.
and her ex boyfriend who said she was not afraid of flying and that she was coached on polygraph tests and did coach others on the same and what the 2nd door was for.

outside that you're getting closer to her not being a liar.

and look at the left - "shut up about due process and rights!!!!" - how - leftist of you. :)

Lots of people I know who are afraid of flying do so all the time.
How would her ex boyfriend know that she was coached on the polygraph?
She took out a building permit for an office with separate entrance. So yes, that would amount to an additional door and "escape route".
Christine Blasey Ford's 2nd door was for a marriage counseling office
Jesus - Another failure my friend

Last edited:
No it’s not a trial. Trials require facts. This case would never get to trial because it’s has so few facts. Even without the statute of limitations.

Btw you guys should be glad Ford wasn’t interviewed by the fbi. Other wise she would likely be facing charges for perjury
Almost nobody was interviewed by the FBI. Republicans want this rapist partisan installed as quickly as possible.

Take a hike dipshit.

Naturally, the only "real" investigation is one that produces results with which you already agree.
Oooh yeah I’m pissed about the measly 2 DAY investigation because it didn’t produce results I wanted :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fuck yourself, retard

Common core student? 6 does not = 2

Dr. Ford is a PROVEN LIAR - a PERJURER.

Ford Lied About:

1. Her 'sudden fear of flying'
Her own travel record / history proves it, and her Ex says she has no fear of lying.

2. Her interview with the Washington Post
Her own therapist's notes contradicts both her story to the Washington Post and before Congress, but Ford claims it is the therapist's / the therapist's notes that are wrong, not her.
The therapist's notes are just as much evidence she is lying as the 'witnesses' she claims saw the whole thing testifying that it never happened.

3. The length of the polygraph test.
Ford said it was hard to remember some things because the polygraph test was 'SO LONG'. The test administrator stated the entire test consisted of TWO QUESTIONS!

4. Claiming she never talked to anyone or taught anyone how to prep for a polygraph test.
Her Ex says he witnessed her do so.

5. What her 'life-long best friend said / knows
Ford said her best friend could corroborate her story. When it was brought up that her friend submitted signed testimony stating she NEVER KNEW KAVANAUGH, Ford declared her friend was WRONG and SHE could not remember because of an illness she had been battling. Ford's friend then CHANGED HER TESTIMONY. When the FBI asked her about changing her testimony she said she did so because she was PRESSURED TO DO SO BY FORD'S EX-FBI FRIEND.

FORD REPEATEDLY LIED UNDER OATH....AND DUMBASSES LIKE YOU KEPT SAYING HOW 'CREDIBLE' SHE WAS...

Bwuhahahaha.........

Take a hike dipshit.

Fuck yourself, retard

Hey, look, a precious! Not sure what species yet, but a short bus riding internet keyboard jockey is my best bet.

Now I know you're at best terminally uninformed. Get back to us when you find out how much time the FBI actually took. We knew it wouldn't take long. Heck, even Chuck U Schumer didn't think it would take more than a week.
2 days. Gotta fastrack that rapist partisan you inbreds love.

The Times reported that the FBI had already concluded interviews with 4 witnesses 4 days ago. So put the cork back on your fork before you hurt yourself again.

He not only wasn't on trial - He wasn't arrested Derpy - Another Fail
Is that REALLY your attempt tp justify / spin your ignorant claim that 'Due Process' only has to do with what does on inside of a court room'?

1: a course of formal proceedings (such as legal proceedings) carried out regularly and in accordance with established rules and principles

Being put under oath with penalties including prison time for lying, however, does. Testifying before Congress is very much like testifying in court. You can be held in contempt and jailed, and you can be found guilty of perjury.

Learn something

Perspective | Kavanaugh’s Senate hearing isn’t a trial. The standard isn’t ‘reasonable doubt.’

Sorry - Due process in a confirmation hearing for SCOTUS is an IDEAL.
It would be nice, but it simply doesn't exist in today's environment.
Guest opinion: Disappointment, due process and the confirmation of Judge Kavanaugh

So you think marching out liars - women who falsely accused Kavanaugh of rape / gang rape, going to the media with lies / false accusations without any evidence, attacking his wife and kids, undermining the Justice System by declaring the 'burden of proof false on the accused' and that Kavanaugh is 'Guilty until proven innocent' was / is all part of a 'JOB INTERVIEW', dumbass?!

Dude, you sound more and more STUPID ever time you post!
Bwuhahahaha...... :lmao:

Were I you, I'd shut the fuck up about due process, innocent until proven guilty and Miranda Rights.
Irrelevent - and you are sounding dumber by the keystroke.

It’s undeniable that Dr Ford lied.

She lied about being unable to fly for the Monday hearing out of fear.

She gave four different accounts of what happened with different numbers of people involved each time.

She lied about the years and age she was

Those aren’t the only times.

The question is was the lie made under oath or at other times?

Learn something

Guest opinion: Disappointment, due process and the confirmation of Judge Kavanaugh

An ideal is something that should be persued, yes? If they're going to put people under oath with the threat of prison time for lying or even being incorrect and accused of lying, they'd better follow due process.

Learn something

An ideal is something that should be persued, yes? If they're going to put people under oath with the threat of prison time for lying or even being incorrect and accused of lying, they'd better follow due process.

Well, in this case due process was bypassed when Bart lied 31 times under oath and Republicans did NOTHING.
Kavanaugh: 29 Lies and Counting – Demand Justice – Medium
Therefore, it has no meaning

Learn something

Well, in this case due process was bypassed when Bart lied 31 times under oath and Republicans did NOTHING.
Kavanaugh: 29 Lies and Counting – Demand Justice – Medium
Therefore, it has no meaning

Nonsense. If it was that much of a slam dunk, we would never have heard of Ford, because the democrats would have been all over it. Lying under oath is serious business, after all. It got a president impeached.

The fact that they're not saying anything about it tells me that their lawyers have told them it's a dead end accusation. Internet keyboard jockeys insisting otherwise is not convincing.

As suspected - it was McGhan .. Not even Trump and definitely not the FBI that decided these matters and made up the rules. Stifle the damn thing because Bart was guilty as hell and had lied 32 times under oath (not to mention multiple times in hearings in the 2000s). Sooooo --- 26 witnesses were left on the table. #KangarooInvestigation :icon_rolleyes:

F.B.I. Review of Kavanaugh Was Limited From the Start

WASHINGTON — An exasperated President Trump picked up the phone to call the White House counsel, Donald F. McGahn II, last Sunday. Tell the F.B.I. they can investigate anything, he told Mr. McGahn, because we need the critics to stop.

Not so fast, Mr. McGahn said.

Mr. McGahn, according to people familiar with the conversation, told the president that even though the White House was facing a storm of condemnation for limiting the F.B.I. background check into sexual misconduct allegations against Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh, a wide-ranging inquiry like some Democrats were demanding — and Mr. Trump was suggesting — would be potentially disastrous for Judge Kavanaugh’s chances of confirmation to the Supreme Court.

It would also go far beyond the F.B.I.’s usual “supplemental background investigation,” which is, by definition, narrow in scope.

The White House could not legally order the F.B.I. to rummage indiscriminately through someone’s life, Mr. McGahn told the president. And without a criminal investigation to pursue, agents could not use search warrants and subpoenas to try to get at the truth.

Representative Jerrold Nadler, Democrat of New York, declared the F.B.I. efforts to be “a whitewash” and vowed to open a new investigation into the sexual misconduct allegations if Democrats take control of the House in November’s elections.​

F.B.I. Review of Kavanaugh Was Limited From the Start

Forum List

Back