FBI Investigated President Trump’s Tweets Critical of Obama and FBI

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
The deep state evil threatens our Republic.

Judicial Watch today released emails received from the Department of Justice sent by former FBI official Peter Strzok and former FBI attorney Lisa Page. The records include an email from Strzok to other FBI officials about Trump’s tweets regarding them spying on him, as well as their interaction with other media outlets including CNN.
The records were produced to Judicial Watch in a January 2018 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed after the DOJ failed to respond to a December 2017 request for all communications between Strzok and Page (Judicial Watch v. U.S. Department of Justice (No. 1:18-cv-00154)). The FBI is only processing the records at a rate of 500 pages per month and has refused to process text messages. At this rate, the production of these emails will not be completed until late 2021 at the earliest.
On March 18, 2017, Strzok emails his boss, then-Asst. Director for the Counterintelligence Division Bill Priestap, along with colleagues Jon Moffa and Page, about his research into President Trump’s tweets concerning his being wiretapped:
Sending the tweets in question along with posting times. Doing some research, time stamping in Twitter can be glitchy … [T]he tweet times below were all -3 hours from east coast time, which I adjusted (ie, the first listed as 3:35am). I think I recall reporting at the time described the tweets as occurring around 630, not 330.
Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my “wires tapped” in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism! – Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 4, 2017 6:35 AM
Is it legal for a sitting President to be “wire tapping” a race for president prior to an election? Turned down by court earlier. A NEW LOW! – Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 4, 2017 6:52 AM
I’d bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election! – Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 4, 2017 6:52 AM
How low has President Obama gone to tap my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy! – Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 4, 2017 7:02 AM
On March 29, 2017, then-FBI Director James Comey’s chief of staff, Jim Rybicki, emails then-Executive Assistant Director, National Security Branch Carl Ghattas, former Assistant Director for the Counterintelligence Division Bill Priestap, then-Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, Strzok, Page and then-FBI General Counsel James Baker about a “Sensitive Matter Briefing:”
Rybicki writes, “The Director would like a briefing tomorrow (Thursday) on the sensitive application. [Emphasis added] I just spoke to Pete and gave him the scope. Will probably be at 5pm after the unmasking briefing.”
McCabe replies to Strzok and Ghattas, saying, “Any idea what’s driving this?”
Strzok replies, “Jim R said OAG told him the AG wanted a brief in advance of signing and would want a little bit of time to think about it.”
The second renewal application and order of the original FISA warrant on Carter Page was filed one week later, on April 7, 2017. Both the April 7 and June 29, 2017, applications were withdrawn due to fraud.
These astonishing emails, which have been hidden for years, show the Comey FBI was investigating President Trump over his critical tweets of the agency and Obama’s spying abuse and misconduct. These emails also show that Comey was intimately involved with the illegal and dishonest FISA spy operation against President Trump. Where is Durham?

The left has enjoyed an insurmountable amount of favoritism from the deep state as well as the media.
Given the tremendous advantages the Left has enjoyed, isn't it absolutely amazing that the Right is still kicking the Lefts ass in popularity?

Imagine the epic surge the Right would have given equal Justice and a fair media.

The left has enjoyed an insurmountable amount of favoritism from the deep state as well as the media.
Given the tremendous advantages the Left has enjoyed, isn't it absolutely amazing that the Right is still kicking the Lefts ass in popularity?

Imagine the epic surge the Right would have given equal Justice and a fair media.
And just think, all these people running around claiming all this "white priveledge" bullcrap against white people (code for targeting conservatives), but it's all been to distract from the real priveledge that has been enjoyed by the leftist in this country for decades now.

They actually figured out a way through government power to turn working American's into slaves by having them give up great amounts of their earnings worked for, and then redistributing those earnings via government confiscation to those for their housing, busing, free healthcare, affirmative action job's programs, free daycare, free internet, free cell phones, and on and on it goes. The Democrats have made themselves the plantation owners in the scheme, and they have made the working class the slaves in the fields while sharing their booty with the city dwellers who will rush to that voting booth to keep their safety nets intact. What a riot is has all become.

Now don't get me wrong, I am all for helping people that truly need it, but what the Democrats have done is just criminal.

Forum List

Back