FBI internal memo warns of plans for armed protests in all 50 state capitals around day of Biden inauguration

162na5.jpg

Good. We could turn those buildings into Roach Motels, where the scumbag go in and come back out in cuffs or body bags.

The attack will begin, they are not screwing around
It would appear that FBI/DOJ political insiders and police-state apparatchiks are outgunned by law-abiding patriotic citizens.

The French-speaking royals of Russia were overthrown in the Revolution of 1917, but not the lesser noblemen, princes, and governors of the kraya and oblasti (states and territories).

We're talking about small-town Republicans in America, or RINOs.

We need better info---I want to go protest too-----------------
I wonder what bundy is up to, it's been peaceful up here in Idaho, only a few at the Capitol building.

Will it be as much destruction as we saw when Obama riled up all the darkies about police racism and they rioted, looted, burned and murdered?

If you need military to secure an inauguration, you're likely not a free country...
I don't remember that

That there will be more Trump-incited violence, crime, and lawlessness from the right comes as no surprise.
Your just jealous because more republicans are armed at don't mess around burning and looting stores in there communities they go after the prize.

This is to hide the fact that very few will be attending the inauguration of the election thief. Ohhh. They were too afraid. Good excuse.

Forum List

Back