FBI Directors Most Mind Boggling Statement

Great minds think alike. :2up:
And she probably could have been charged with
18 U.S.C. § 1924: Unauthorized Removal and Retention of Classified Material
The same charge Sandy Berger was found guilty of

(a)

Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

Because the law that Comey could have charged her for gross negligence under, is a law from the Espionage Act.

Just because USC 18 -793 appears under the Espionage Act -- it has nothing to do with Espionage.

(f)
Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

---------------------------

It's no difference than the standards for tampering with a chain of evidence in the criminal justice world. If you remove that evidence from it's proper "chain of custody" by gross negligence of your duty to KEEP it within the prescribed channels and documentation. .

She REMOVED herself from "the proper place of custody" by CREATING several networks for REMOVING classified information from the APPROVED channels it needs to flow in..

That's INTENT and that's "gross negligience"..

Thank you counselor. You beat me to it by about 20 seconds !!!! :badgrin:

Too bad there aren't a couple of "great minds" in that minion of morons in DC.. They are all chicken shit bootlickers who don't want to end up as a Clinton "suspicious death" footnote..

FootNote: The above reference to the "clinton suspicious death list" is sarcasm and solely is there as wimpy attempt to bait the last remaining "fans" of the Meglomaniacal power whore known as Hilliary..
I would likely take the chicken shit bootlicker route if in the cross hairs of the Clintons.

Look at this from Sandy Berger-
My actions . . . were wrong. They were foolish. I deeply regret them, and I have every day since," Berger told Robinson yesterday. "I let considerations of personal convenience override clear rules of handling classified material."

Does that ring a bell, or what?
And he had his security clearances removed for 3 years, probation for 2 additional years, fined $50,000, and 100 hours of community service.

(a)

Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

Because the law that Comey could have charged her for gross negligence under, is a law from the Espionage Act.

Just because USC 18 -793 appears under the Espionage Act -- it has nothing to do with Espionage.

(f)
Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

It's no difference than the standards for tampering with a chain of evidence in the criminal justice world. If you remove that evidence from it's proper "chain of custody" by gross negligence of your duty to KEEP it within the prescribed channels and documentation. .

She REMOVED herself from "the proper place of custody" by CREATING several networks for REMOVING classified information from the APPROVED channels it needs to flow in..

Too bad there aren't a couple of "great minds" in that minion of morons in DC.. They are all chicken shit bootlickers who don't want to end up as a Clinton "suspicious death" footnote..

FootNote: The above reference to the "clinton suspicious death list" is sarcasm and solely is there as wimpy attempt to bait the last remaining "fans" of the Meglomaniacal power whore known as Hilliary..

My actions . . . were wrong. They were foolish. I deeply regret them, and I have every day since," Berger told Robinson yesterday. "I let considerations of personal convenience override clear rules of handling classified material."

And he had his security clearances removed for 3 years, probation for 2 additional years, fined $50,000, and 100 hours of community service.

(a)

(f)

Stuffing documents down your pants is a VERY secure way of protecting them. Except that Berger was doing a little "watergate style" break-in and larceny for the Clinton legacy.

Clinton "I opted for convenience". Geeesh. Same song and dance

Yep, and rinse and repeat. I'm surprised they aren't charging their IT guy, to be honest. There are damaging enough emails to do such. I wonder how much he was paid?

(a)

Stuffing documents down your pants is a VERY secure way of protecting them. Except that Berger was doing a little "watergate style" break-in and larceny for the Clinton legacy.

Last edited:
Exhibit A that America is now just another Banana Republic:

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions."

Yup, just ask the guy who was prosecuted for a brief message on his insecure phone. He paid the price, a huge fine and lost his security clearance for good. No intent to harm, but he knew the rules and fucked up. That was a year ago.

Now, we have Hillary doing far worse, but suddenly the part about 'no intent to harm' is the deciding factor. Didn't matter before, but with Hillary, it's enough to get her off the hook.

Two completely different sets of rules. And the useful idiots still insist that Bill's meeting with Lynch meant nothing.

(a)

I doubt that Guccifer or Putin hacked Sandy's pants.

Just sayin'.

Comey said:

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

IT would have been an injustice to charge her when others like her in similar situations WERE NOT.

INTENT?? FUCKING INTENT?? When you set a completely parallel UNSECURED and UNAPPROVED communication link to perform 90% of your communications OUTSIDE the LAW ---

That's NOT INTENT???
Intent to commit Espionage... there was no intent to do such.

Why did you escalate my comments on intent to espionage? That's not in the picture. What's in the picture is the arrogance to INTENTIONALLY violate serious rules about how to work in a very sensitive job where most ALL your communications have to be dictated by recognizing the SENSITIVITY of the material.

Mishandling those communications is ENOUGH OF A CRIME -- without it being given to or stolen by our opposition.

(f)

it didn't reach the level of GROSS Negligence

And the emails that they are saying were top secret, was her staff discussing top secret info on their State.gov email accounts , which is also an unclassified email system, for nearly 2 years before they forwarded these email chains to Hillary and Hillary then responded.

It was not top secret info, removed from their ''proper place'' on the in house compartmentalized system for top secret.... it was their loose lips....only using their fingers.

I doubt that Guccifer or Putin hacked Sandy's pants.

Just sayin'.

Sandy Burglar was a blooming hero for protecting those documents so well before he attempted to destroy them.
Must have been juicy... Just saying.

(a)

(f)

She didn't remove T/S Classified information from its proper place, she nor her aides did not remove top secret documents from their proper place on the govt system they store them on.

They, her aides, were discussing top secret info...on the State,gov email system (which is a unclassified email system)and then on her server when they pulled hillary in to the conversation

(a)

She didn't remove T/S Classified information from its proper place, she nor her aides did not remove top secret documents from their proper place on the govt system they store them on.

They, her aides, were discussing top secret info...on the State,gov email system (which is a unclassified email system)and then on her server when they pulled hillary in to the conversation

You are so woefully lacking in understanding how classified conversations are SUPPOSED to work that it is completely fruitless to pursue this with you..

Think you can have a Secret level conversation on a cell phone? Without VERIFYING the recipients.

"..... only with their fingertips" :dev3:

Comey said also

The FBI also discovered several thousand work-related e-mails that were not in the group of 30,000 that were returned by Secretary Clinton to State in 2014. We found those additional e-mails in a variety of ways. Some had been deleted over the years and we found traces of them on devices that supported or were connected to the private e-mail domain. Others we found by reviewing the archived government e-mail accounts of people who had been government employees at the same time as Secretary Clinton, including high-ranking officials at other agencies, people with whom a Secretary of State might naturally correspond.

This helped us recover work-related e-mails that were not among the 30,000 produced to State. Still others we recovered from the laborious review of the millions of e-mail fragments dumped into the slack space of the server decommissioned in 2013.

With respect to the thousands of e-mails we found that were not among those produced to State, agencies have concluded that three of those were classified at the time they were sent or received, one at the Secret level and two at the Confidential level. There were no additional Top Secret e-mails found. Finally, none of those we found have since been “up-classified.”

I should add here that we found no evidence that any of the additional work-related e-mails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them. Our assessment is that, like many e-mail users, Secretary Clinton periodically deleted e-mails or e-mails were purged from the system when devices were changed.

And that has what to do with the 110?
Comey said also

The FBI also discovered several thousand work-related e-mails that were not in the group of 30,000 that were returned by Secretary Clinton to State in 2014. We found those additional e-mails in a variety of ways. Some had been deleted over the years and we found traces of them on devices that supported or were connected to the private e-mail domain. Others we found by reviewing the archived government e-mail accounts of people who had been government employees at the same time as Secretary Clinton, including high-ranking officials at other agencies, people with whom a Secretary of State might naturally correspond.

This helped us recover work-related e-mails that were not among the 30,000 produced to State. Still others we recovered from the laborious review of the millions of e-mail fragments dumped into the slack space of the server decommissioned in 2013.

With respect to the thousands of e-mails we found that were not among those produced to State, agencies have concluded that three of those were classified at the time they were sent or received, one at the Secret level and two at the Confidential level. There were no additional Top Secret e-mails found. Finally, none of those we found have since been “up-classified.”

I should add here that we found no evidence that any of the additional work-related e-mails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them. Our assessment is that, like many e-mail users, Secretary Clinton periodically deleted e-mails or e-mails were purged from the system when devices were changed.

Oh and what of this little tidbit?

"None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government — or even with a commercial service like Gmail."

Read more at: Hillary’s Banana Republic

So what where you saying about Powell and Rice seawytch?

I'm pretty sure any property that the Clintons owned has a full time security staff. Secret Service ring any bells?

What I said about Powell, Rice, Cheney and Bush still hold true. If you want Hillary's head, go after theirs.

How about, instead, we focus on security as a whole, especially cyber security and make improvements in policy based on what was learned? Maybe because that isn't anyone's concern when it comes to this issue. They just want Hillary's head.

Get used to saying "Madam President".

"MyDamn President".

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions."
WeatherM you sound just like Paul Ryan.

He said the same thing on tv on the news.

So either you both think alike ... or he is you.

INTENT?? FUCKING INTENT?? When you set a completely parallel UNSECURED and UNAPPROVED communication link to perform 90% of your communications OUTSIDE the LAW ---

That's NOT INTENT???
Intent to commit Espionage... there was no intent to do such.

Why did you escalate my comments on intent to espionage? That's not in the picture. What's in the picture is the arrogance to INTENTIONALLY violate serious rules about how to work in a very sensitive job where most ALL your communications have to be dictated by recognizing the SENSITIVITY of the material.

Mishandling those communications is ENOUGH OF A CRIME -- without it being given to or stolen by our opposition.

(f)

it didn't reach the level of GROSS Negligence

And the emails that they are saying were top secret, was her staff discussing top secret info on their State.gov email accounts , which is also an unclassified email system, for nearly 2 years before they forwarded these email chains to Hillary and Hillary then responded.

It was not top secret info, removed from their ''proper place'' on the in house compartmentalized system for top secret.... it was their loose lips....only using their fingers.

What? Didn't he say something like there were 110 different email chains that contained classified information AT THE TIME? Not after the fact like she said?

Paul follows me on Facebook.
And yes, America is a Banana Republic as Comey says - little people will face consequences if they do what Hillary did.

Comey said also

Comey said also

He also said:
Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

Paul follows me on Facebook.
And yes, America is a Banana Republic as Comey says - little people will face consequences if they do what Hillary did.
Tell Paul hello from me.

I am sure he will win the election in 2020.

There is nothing the GOP can do in the meantime. Trump hijacked you guys.

And Trump is already dog meat by his own mouth.

Comey said also

Comey said also

He also said:
Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.
"It is possible" is NOT a finding of fact it is simply conjecture.

Ergo no crime.

Ergo no prosecution.

Q.E.D.

Forum List

Back