FBI concerned about terrorist activity on Thanksgiving, Inauguration Day

Since the Trumptards are already trying to give Trump credit for things happening since the election, as if he was already president,

then it's only fair that Trump get the blame for events such as terrorist attacks from now on.

You mean he can't blame the previous administration like Obama did for the first 6 years?

Some of the things people are giving credit to Trump for are world leaders reaching out to Trump and indicating that we can build better relations.

And these terrorists didn't materialize since the election.

Since the Trumptards are already trying to give Trump credit for things happening since the election, as if he was already president,

then it's only fair that Trump get the blame for events such as terrorist attacks from now on.

You mean he can't blame the previous administration like Obama did for the first 6 years?

Some of the things people are giving credit to Trump for are world leaders reaching out to Trump and indicating that we can build better relations.

And these terrorists didn't materialize since the election.

You accepted Bush's blame for events after he left.

Interesting. Don't remember you ever saying that.

The FBI also warned of terrorist activity on election day, and played a major role in rigging the election of the next President of the US.

The FBI can go fuck itself.
:spinner:
Is that a Comey smiley?
I won't lie. If that is what kept her out of DC I'm willing to look the other way. Lesser of two evils......isn't that what everyone always says?
Her "career" as a politician is over and that suits me just fine.

The FBI also warned of terrorist activity on election day, and played a major role in rigging the election of the next President of the US.

Is that a Comey smiley?
I won't lie. If that is what kept her out of DC I'm willing to look the other way. Lesser of two evils......isn't that what everyone always says?
Well don't complain when the shit hits the fan then.

Is that a Comey smiley?
Well don't complain when the shit hits the fan then.
:banana:

Forum List

Back