FBI concerned about terrorist activity on Thanksgiving, Inauguration Day

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
This isn't surprising since Obama has imported so many Muslims. We now have too many terrorists here in the states. And more are coming, according to reports.

Between the paid thugs committing violent acts in our cities and the increased chance of terrorist attacks, we are starting to look like the third world countries where so many of the scumbags came from. This is Obama's legacy because he refused to call Islamic terrorists what they are and he refuses now to call these rioters what they are- domestic terrorists.

"The FBI is alerting law enforcement officials across the country that there is concern about a potential terrorist attack around Thanksgiving or the Inauguration, CBS News’ Jeff Pegues reports.

The alert specifically warned of homegrown terrorists and cited shopping malls, special events and other crowded venues as possible targets. Specific locations in Washington, D.C. and northern Virginia are described as “target-rich” zones. Potential tactics that could be used include guns, IEDs or drones equipped with IEDs.

The FBI warned about potential indicators of lone-wolf activity, including isolation from friends and family, lifestyle changes, increased use of encrypted forms of communication and more.

The warning comes from activity in al Qaeda’s “Inspire Magazine.”

The NYPD warned earlier this week that the magazine of ISIS had called the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade an “excellent target.”

Since the Trumptards are already trying to give Trump credit for things happening since the election, as if he was already president,

then it's only fair that Trump get the blame for events such as terrorist attacks from now on.

Since the Trumptards are already trying to give Trump credit for things happening since the election, as if he was already president,

then it's only fair that Trump get the blame for events such as terrorist attacks from now on.
LOL! You are truly stupid. Or maybe something far worse....

The last few police killers were white fellows....Must of watched too many cartoons with black folks in them...

The last few police killers were white fellows....Must of watched too many cartoons with black folks in them...
my main concern is that my turkey turns against me right before I put him into the oven and he attempts to pull that suicide bomb cord.
Mine is the shrieking of the lobsters as they attempt to explode your ear drums, as they are sunk into boiling water..

my main concern is that my turkey turns against me right before I put him into the oven and he attempts to pull that suicide bomb cord.
Mine is the shrieking of the lobsters as they attempt to explode your ear drums, as they are sunk into boiling water..
maybe we just need to make sure that whatever we eat for tanxgiving are dead before we cook them? now I am worried that thousands of turkeys/ducks/lobsters are actually terrorists ready to blow themselves up right before Thanksgiving dinner !!!

I guess this will be the year of "The Turkey Terrorists". and maybe a few "Cow Terrorists" too. now we have to look out our windows on Thanksgiving, those animals will be seeking homes that still display their love for President Trump.

This isn't surprising since Obama has imported so many Muslims. We now have too many terrorists here in the states. And more are coming, according to reports.

Between the paid thugs committing violent acts in our cities and the increased chance of terrorist attacks, we are starting to look like the third world countries where so many of the scumbags came from. This is Obama's legacy because he refused to call Islamic terrorists what they are and he refuses now to call these rioters what they are- domestic terrorists.

"The FBI is alerting law enforcement officials across the country that there is concern about a potential terrorist attack around Thanksgiving or the Inauguration, CBS News’ Jeff Pegues reports.

The alert specifically warned of homegrown terrorists and cited shopping malls, special events and other crowded venues as possible targets. Specific locations in Washington, D.C. and northern Virginia are described as “target-rich” zones. Potential tactics that could be used include guns, IEDs or drones equipped with IEDs.

The FBI warned about potential indicators of lone-wolf activity, including isolation from friends and family, lifestyle changes, increased use of encrypted forms of communication and more.

The NYPD warned earlier this week that the magazine of ISIS had called the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade an “excellent target.”

Except; Only infidels, protestants, and renegades are ingrates.

The new isis orders that went out encouraged their followers to target soft targets...just like in Paris.....so left wing, democrat enclaves will probably be in more danger than other places......

Forum List

Back