FBI being blamed cause Fla has crappy gun laws.

[

How about Gov Scott explain why FL didn't report this guy to NICS when he was put in the wacky ward, that would have prevented him from passing the background check. Also you can keep your commie state laws.

Oh and the FBI did fuck up, TWICE.

You don't need a background check in Florida to acquire guns in private sales.

Remember? You should, because you and your extremist pals have ranted against changing that for years.

So how many mass murder weapons were purchased by private sale bypassing the background check?

Idiotic question. Either you support background checks or you don't.

Which is it?

Background checks lead to registration which lead to confiscation

No thanks

-Geaux

So your position is that the FBI cannot be blamed here because they nor anyone else could have or should have had the right to confiscate Cruz's guns.

Interesting.

So why is Trump blaming the FBI???

The FBI manpower (btw- is the word 'manpower' outdated? Sexist?.. I digress..) would need increased who knows what if they have to follow through with every lead. I suppose we could cut social programs to funnel more funds to the FBI.

-Geaux

Remember? You should, because you and your extremist pals have ranted against changing that for years.

So how many mass murder weapons were purchased by private sale bypassing the background check?

Which is it?

No thanks

-Geaux

So your position is that the FBI cannot be blamed here because they nor anyone else could have or should have had the right to confiscate Cruz's guns.

Interesting.

The FBI manpower (btw- is the word 'manpower' outdated? Sexist?.. I digress..) would need increased who knows what if they have to follow through with every lead. I suppose we could cut social programs to funnel more funds to the FBI.

-Geaux

Tell us what the FBI should have done that they didn't.

the latest spin from the Florida shooting is the fbi catching crap because they didn’t follow up on some leads . Huh? Shouldn’t the question be why the local PD Wasn’t all over this guy ?

They knew he was a nut , but Florida laws let these nuts buy guns wh no problem .

Massachusetts law would’ve prevented this . Teens are limited on firearm purchases. And local police ok gun licenses . Local Pd know the trouble makers even if they don’t have a rap sheet .

But go on and believe that gun laws wouldn’t prevent this .
View attachment 177419

Why is it so important to you to keep the loopholes in the background check laws in place?

There are no loopholes in background checks.

the latest spin from the Florida shooting is the fbi catching crap because they didn’t follow up on some leads . Huh? Shouldn’t the question be why the local PD Wasn’t all over this guy ?

They knew he was a nut , but Florida laws let these nuts buy guns wh no problem .

Massachusetts law would’ve prevented this . Teens are limited on firearm purchases. And local police ok gun licenses . Local Pd know the trouble makers even if they don’t have a rap sheet .

View attachment 177419

Why is it so important to you to keep the loopholes in the background check laws in place?

You're wrong. lol

View attachment 177419

You're wrong. lol

No dumbass, you are. Prove me wrong then? You cannot liar.

View attachment 177419

Aren’t private sales excluded ?

Which is it?

No thanks

-Geaux

Interesting.

-Geaux

The LOCAL police went to his house 30+ times on domestic calls . If they can’t / won’t do anything , what would the fbi do?

View attachment 177419

Yes, all private sales are excluded. Most happen at home or between friends but they can happen anywhere. I bought my first pocket pistol in the parking lot of a local hospital from a nurse friend’s husband. It’s not a loop hole, and it’s not at gun shows.It rarely happens at gun shows.

View attachment 177419

Yes, all private sales are excluded. Most happen at home or between friends but they can happen anywhere. I bought my first pocket pistol in the parking lot of a local hospital from a nurse friend’s husband. It’s not a loop hole, and it’s not at gun shows.It rarely happens at gun shows.

View attachment 177419

lol, you just proved it's a loophole while you were claiming it isn't a loophole.

View attachment 177419

You're wrong. lol

An individual can sell a gun in Florida without doing a background check. That's a loophole.

You're wrong. lol

An individual can sell a gun in Florida without doing a background check. That's a loophole.

Call it what you want... On thing for sure, it's not a law

-Geaux

How about once, just one GOD damned time, everyone blame the fucker who pulled the trigger?
the "gun nutters" like timmy will never do that.....

Rediculous statement . Is anyone calling for this Cruz guy to go free?

I am not against guns ! Geez, just cause you want to keep Ginsburg away from pyschos doesn’t mean you want to ban firearms .

You're wrong. lol

-Geaux

So a psycho who can’t pass a background check Can but a gun through a private sale ? How does that make sense ?

You're wrong. lol

-Geaux

So a psycho who can’t pass a background check Can but a gun through a private sale ? How does that make sense ?

Slow down bud, don't get any ideas.

lol, you just proved it's a loophole while you were claiming it isn't a loophole.

No you are just an idiot too stupid to know what a loophole is.

You're wrong. lol

No idiot, it’s not a loophole, it ls the fucking law moron.

You're wrong. lol

-Geaux

How many people who killed with guns, bought it from friends or family in private sales? Let me help you: none.

Forum List

Back