FBI apologizes for spying and wiretapping of Trump campaign

I love how you are trying to blame the DNC, when the RNC is just as guilty as anyone for the state of affairs of this federal government.

the RNC money didn't go to Russian Intel folks to make shit up about Hillary.. Lord knows, I PRAY for a quick, painful demise of BOTH parties... But what happened in the lawless and reckless abuse of intel agencies here AND ABROAD to STOP a candidate, then prevent him from taking office, and then spending 3 years so far obsessively focused on REMOVING him is the worst political scandal of our time..

So Rogers reports to the DNI... DOesn't mean he's part of the conspiracy to FIX A DAMN election --- does it?

I love how you are trying to blame the DNC, when the RNC is just as guilty as anyone for the state of affairs of this federal government.

the RNC money didn't go to Russian Intel folks to make shit up about Hillary.. Lord knows, I PRAY for a quick, painful demise of BOTH parties... But what happened in the lawless and reckless abuse of intel agencies here AND ABROAD to STOP a candidate, then prevent him from taking office, and then spending 3 years so far obsessively focused on REMOVING him is the worst political scandal of our time..

So Rogers reports to the DNI... DOesn't mean he's part of the conspiracy to FIX A DAMN election --- does it?

Did you watch his testimony? I don't think you've been paying attention to his testimony and who he was surrounded by. Either that or you have what wives call, "selective listening."

Forum List

Back