FBI apologizes for spying and wiretapping of Trump campaign

Former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin said that his office prepared in the summer of 2016 to interview then-Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden as part of a money laundering probe into Hunter Biden’s employer, the Burisma energy company.

That’s when the pressure to stop investigating Hunter Biden’s possible role in the alleged crimes increased, Shokin told One America News.

Shokin said that Ukraine’s president at the time, Petro Poroshenko, came to him and said that Joe Biden cited the probe into Burisma as the reason the Obama administration wouldn’t release $1 billion in aid to Ukraine!

Now you can believe him or not but you can read more at
Redirect Notice

I do think THIS NEEDS FURTHER INVESTIGATION by a special prosecutor, as I, for one. Do not trust the Dept. Of Justice, even headed by Barr...as shown by who was appointed to investigate the FISA SCANDAL, the BAD GUYS are everywhere!
"prepared"

LOLOL

"Prepared" to investigate means he wasn't under investigation. Thanks for confirming what I said. Not to mention, that's what Shokin says now. There's no evidence he ever said that back then.

:dance:
Only s dumbass like you would think preparing to investigate wasn't IN THE PROCESS of investigating....but you ALWAYS GET OWNED!:abgg2q.jpg:
Preparing means he was not under investigation. It means he might have been some day.

Thanks for confirming that.

If he wasnt preparing there would be NO INVESTIGATION...THAT REMARK is a 2 barker... :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
There was no investigation, Twink. You already confirmed that. Preparing to open one is an investigation that is not yet open

Former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin said that his office prepared in the summer of 2016 to interview then-Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden as part of a money laundering probe into Hunter Biden’s employer, the Burisma energy company.

That’s when the pressure to stop investigating Hunter Biden’s possible role in the alleged crimes increased, Shokin told One America News.

Shokin said that Ukraine’s president at the time, Petro Poroshenko, came to him and said that Joe Biden cited the probe into Burisma as the reason the Obama administration wouldn’t release $1 billion in aid to Ukraine!

Now you can believe him or not but you can read more at
Redirect Notice

I do think THIS NEEDS FURTHER INVESTIGATION by a special prosecutor, as I, for one. Do not trust the Dept. Of Justice, even headed by Barr...as shown by who was appointed to investigate the FISA SCANDAL, the BAD GUYS are everywhere!
"prepared"

LOLOL

"Prepared" to investigate means he wasn't under investigation. Thanks for confirming what I said. Not to mention, that's what Shokin says now. There's no evidence he ever said that back then.

Only s dumbass like you would think preparing to investigate wasn't IN THE PROCESS of investigating....but you ALWAYS GET OWNED!:abgg2q.jpg:
Preparing means he was not under investigation. It means he might have been some day.

If he wasnt preparing there would be NO INVESTIGATION...THAT REMARK is a 2 barker... :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
There was no investigation, Twink. You already confirmed that. Preparing to open one is an investigation that is not yet open

As stated. It was immediately discontinued when he got the call that Biden wouldn't give them one billion....you are our entertainment!!!...
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Again PROVING BEYOND A DOUBT, that Creepytoes is a lying, and deranged piece of shit....he also believes Biden didn't EXTORT Ukraine.....but we just have to laugh at his feeble attempt to suck a DEMONRATS DICK!
Biden didn't extort the Ukraine.

But tRump did.

I'm sure you're much better at sucking dick than I am, I see you do it for tRump daily.

Sure, he just bragged on tape about in front of the world he got the prosecutor fired for investigating his son. And only direct material witness in your other lying comment stated there was no so called prid pro quo. Go fly a kite.
Liar, Biden's son was not being investigated.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

And no matter what you say.

Nobody listens to you.

So it begs the question, if your mouth moves and sound waves come out...but nobody listens.....did you really say anything at all ?
^^^ Dumbfuck be like, nuh-uh!

:lmao:

Dumbfuck, nobody involved claims Hunter Biden was being investigated. No news outlet claims Hunter Biden was being investigated. Insisting, nuh-uh, does not refute that.

face-palm-gif.278959

Don't recall saying they did.

As usual, you make stuff up to argue against.

Want to stick to facts and not what you are manufacturing in your tiny half-working mind ?

"prepared"

LOLOL

As stated. It was immediately discontinued when he got the call that Biden wouldn't give them one billion....you are our entertainment!!!...
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:
There was nothing discontinued since there was no investigation started. :cuckoo:

Biden didn't extort the Ukraine.

But tRump did.

I'm sure you're much better at sucking dick than I am, I see you do it for tRump daily.

Sure, he just bragged on tape about in front of the world he got the prosecutor fired for investigating his son. And only direct material witness in your other lying comment stated there was no so called prid pro quo. Go fly a kite.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Nobody listens to you.

So it begs the question, if your mouth moves and sound waves come out...but nobody listens.....did you really say anything at all ?

Dumbfuck, nobody involved claims Hunter Biden was being investigated. No news outlet claims Hunter Biden was being investigated. Insisting, nuh-uh, does not refute that.

face-palm-gif.278959

Want to stick to facts and not what you are manufacturing in your tiny half-working mind ?
LOL

Oh? What fact(s) do you think I'm not sticking to?

Nobody listens to you.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

Whatever Faux force-fed him this morning.

Amazing - The criminals admit and apologize for what they did, and snowflakes still reject the truth.

Nobody admitted to any such thing. You guys lie all the fucking time. It must be depressing for you.
You DO realize, right, that the US IG already proved they did, that former NSA Director not only admitted they did but declared they only did what President Obama told them to do, and the FISA Court confirmed the FBI did it and demanded the FBI submit a plan to show they will never do it again?!

You DO realize the FBI admitted to doing this by submitting the plan to stop committing FISA Court abuses as the FISA Court ordered them to do instead of telling the FISA Court, "F* you - we didn't do it"?!

You have serious 'denial' issues....it may be 'terminal'.

Nobody spied on the Trump campaign.
So you were there ?

Carter Page was not associated with the Trump campaign when the FISA warrants in question were approved. The first one was filed before Trump became a candidate.

There was no surveillance nor spying on the Trump campaign. Period.

Honesty is beyond the reach of a large portion of Trump’s base.

You would think the CIA and FBI would have some way to say if they both are either investigating the same guy, or if the guy being investigated is actually an asset for the other. I mean I understand how that type of communication could actually cause an issue in one investigation or the other, but is it as bad as the flak they are getting now because of it?

Yes as Horowitz made clear, mistakes were made and Page was treated unfairly in the process.

He will likely end up being compensated.
The "mistake" of being obvious.
The "mistake" of getting caught.

Apologies are self-serving acts, designed for the benefit of the apologizers. Don't let them off the hook.

Nobody listens to you.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

The fact that I didn't mention Hunter Cokehead but you somehow needed to bring it up as proof of something.

So, again....

You make stuff up to argue against.

Nobody listens to you.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

The fact that I didn't mention Hunter Cokehead but you somehow needed to bring it up as proof of something.

So, again....

You make stuff up to argue against.
You're delirious. :cuckoo:

Hunter Biden was being discussed in the post you responded to.

FBI admits illegal wiretapping of President Trump, issues apology - Whatfinger News - Videos

F.B.I. Apologizes to Court for Botching Surveillance of Trump Adviser, and Pledges Fixes

FBI Apologizes To Court For Mishandling Surveillance Of Trump Campaign Adviser

Notice the softened code words. "listening in,"
"surveillance."

Libs on this forum have maintained for months if not years that Trump wasn't spied on or wiretapped.
Well the FBI just apologized for doing it. So that does it.

Oh and ya
the libs aren't going to take our guns either. Just ask em.

Whatfinger?... You threw in some oddball site with 2 legit sites. Everyone already knows what is in the second two. Using already known information to try and give some kind of crap site legitimization is just dishonest.

You're criticizing a source when this is the largest abuse of govt power in your lifetime?? Give a govt authoritarian tools and powers to spy domestically and they WILL BE ABUSED for political or personal gain.

Strange priorities dude...

FBI admits illegal wiretapping of President Trump, issues apology - Whatfinger News - Videos

F.B.I. Apologizes to Court for Botching Surveillance of Trump Adviser, and Pledges Fixes

FBI Apologizes To Court For Mishandling Surveillance Of Trump Campaign Adviser

Notice the softened code words. "listening in,"
"surveillance."

Libs on this forum have maintained for months if not years that Trump wasn't spied on or wiretapped.
Well the FBI just apologized for doing it. So that does it.

Oh and ya
the libs aren't going to take our guns either. Just ask em.

Whatfinger?... You threw in some oddball site with 2 legit sites. Everyone already knows what is in the second two. Using already known information to try and give some kind of crap site legitimization is just dishonest.

You're criticizing a source when this is the largest abuse of govt power in your lifetime?? Give a govt authoritarian tools and powers to spy domestically and they WILL BE ABUSED for political or personal gain.

Strange priorities dude...

Hardly the greatest abuse of power in my life-time. How quickly you forget about the Patriot Act, which was recently renewed with very little noise about it.

Yes, I will always criticize a source called Whatfinger. If you AREN'T criticizing the source and just accepting it, like you are now, that says a whole lot more about you than it does me.

And please, don't even try to guilt me when you sit back and have defended everything Trump has done and have accepted his is the victim and has done nothing wrong. When the biggest hawk in the last 20 years turns on Trump, and when General John Kelly says he believes Bolton over Trump, then this deal with Ukraine is the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the shit Trump has done and you have not heard about.

Hardly the greatest abuse of power in my life-time. How quickly you forget about the Patriot Act, which was recently renewed with very little noise about it.

Well there we might agree.. But the fact is -- the Patriotic act and political ABUSE of the powers that were born of it are one and the SAME issue..

Having been around the Intel agencies for a long stint in my career, I TRUST Adm Rogers at NSA to be MORE of an advocate for the INTENDED USE of the Big Brother Spy Machine than ANY politician.. And I don't have a problem with a LIMITED DEFINED USE of domestic surveillance for SPECIFIC threats..

But NONE of those swamp creatures can keep their hands off "precious" as in Lord of the Rings... And they've ALL come to love that feeling of power that we let them have without safeguards...

By the way, the serious abuses of intel power in this "worst political crime in your lifetime" were NOT LIMITED to the 702 system digital vacuum cleaner.. Part of the effort at a coup including HUMAN OPS run on Americans, lured outside the US (or simply conveniently traveled there) so that the PROHIBITIONS on "spying on Americans" would not apply.. These innocent Americans were worked over by full-on "compromise operations" in attempts to plant self-incriminating evidence on them about "contacts with Russians"...

Even involved sexy femme fatales liquoring them up in one instance.. Women CONNECTED to the parfties who invited or even PAID them to go to Europe or the Middle East...

Well there we might agree.. But the fact is -- the Patriotic act and political ABUSE of the powers that were born of it are one and the SAME issue..

Having been around the Intel agencies for a long stint in my career, I TRUST Adm Rogers at NSA to be MORE of an advocate for the INTENDED USE of the Big Brother Spy Machine than ANY politician.. And I don't have a problem with a LIMITED DEFINED USE of domestic surveillance for SPECIFIC threats..

But NONE of those swamp creatures can keep their hands off "precious" as in Lord of the Rings... And they've ALL come to love that feeling of power that we let them have without safeguards...

Now you do realize Admiral Rogers was working hand-in-hand with Clapper, Comey, and the others you don't trust.

The more information that comes out about Trump's behavior, I'm surprised you haven't started to see the light and just how out of step Trump and all his campaign members were running their political campaign like Tammany Hall but in the digital age.

We still haven't learned what Trump and his White House staff did that got DNI Dan Coates to abruptly quit earlier than he had schedule to step down, and then told his assistant Sue Gordon something and she resigned and left with him... THE SAME DAY.

I can't believe no one is bringing that up.

Now you do realize Admiral Rogers was working hand-in-hand with Clapper, Comey, and the others you don't trust.

Only to the extent his job required.. If you're SUGGESTING he was part of the coup -- you're crazy... He PROTECTED the Big Brother Machine from abuse best he could.. Sounded many alarms.. But Congress and Prez are his bosses. And when they want 350% MORE AMERICAN CITIZENS UNMASKED and exposed, he can only REPORT it to the FISC and other monitoring agencies... And maybe tip off the press... IF the fucking DNC owned press is interested of course...

Only to the extent his job required.. If you're SUGGESTING he was part of the coup -- you're crazy... He PROTECTED the Big Brother Machine from abuse best he could.. Sounded many alarms.. But Congress and Prez are his bosses. And when they want 350% MORE AMERICAN CITIZENS UNMASKED and exposed, he can only REPORT it to the FISC and other monitoring agencies... And maybe tip off the press... IF the fucking DNC owned press is interested of course...

Strawman. I never said there was a coup. Rogers was part of the intelligence community and had to report to DNI head Clapper.

I love how you are trying to blame the DNC, when the RNC is just as guilty as anyone for the state of affairs of this federal government.

I love how you totally ignored what I said about Coates.

Forum List

Back