FBI apologizes for spying and wiretapping of Trump campaign

Clapper apologized for spying on Americans.

Brennan apologized to Congress for spying on the Senate.

McCabe apologized for lying to investigators.

Wray apologized for the FBI continuing to commit FISA Court abuses more than 2 dozen times under 2 FBI Directors over 12 years...

...and no one has gone to prison yet...

FBI admits illegal wiretapping of President Trump, issues apology - Whatfinger News - Videos

F.B.I. Apologizes to Court for Botching Surveillance of Trump Adviser, and Pledges Fixes

FBI Apologizes To Court For Mishandling Surveillance Of Trump Campaign Adviser

Notice the softened code words. "listening in,"
"surveillance."

Libs on this forum have maintained for months if not years that Trump wasn't spied on or wiretapped.
Well the FBI just apologized for doing it. So that does it.

Oh and ya
the libs aren't going to take our guns either. Just ask em.
1st link is a straight up lie, the other two don't support your title.

This thread is just another tRumpling lie.
Again PROVING BEYOND A DOUBT, that Creepytoes is a lying, and deranged piece of shit....he also believes Biden didn't EXTORT Ukraine.....but we just have to laugh at his feeble attempt to suck a DEMONRATS DICK!
Biden didn't extort the Ukraine.

But tRump did.

I'm sure you're much better at sucking dick than I am, I see you do it for tRump daily.

Sure, he just bragged on tape about in front of the world he got the prosecutor fired for investigating his son. And only direct material witness in your other lying comment stated there was no so called prid pro quo. Go fly a kite.
Liar, Biden's son was not being investigated.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
might wanna Google

Where's the sworn affidavit of shokin swearing why he was fired

Again PROVING BEYOND A DOUBT, that Creepytoes is a lying, and deranged piece of shit....he also believes Biden didn't EXTORT Ukraine.....but we just have to laugh at his feeble attempt to suck a DEMONRATS DICK!

But tRump did.

I'm sure you're much better at sucking dick than I am, I see you do it for tRump daily.

Sure, he just bragged on tape about in front of the world he got the prosecutor fired for investigating his son. And only direct material witness in your other lying comment stated there was no so called prid pro quo. Go fly a kite.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
might wanna Google

You are hilarious.

Amazing - The criminals admit and apologize for what they did, and snowflakes still reject the truth.

Nobody admitted to any such thing. You guys lie all the fucking time. It must be depressing for you.
You DO realize, right, that the US IG already proved they did, that former NSA Director not only admitted they did but declared they only did what President Obama told them to do, and the FISA Court confirmed the FBI did it and demanded the FBI submit a plan to show they will never do it again?!

You DO realize the FBI admitted to doing this by submitting the plan to stop committing FISA Court abuses as the FISA Court ordered them to do instead of telling the FISA Court, "F* you - we didn't do it"?!

You have serious 'denial' issues....it may be 'terminal'.

That would be nice.

But tRump did.

might wanna Google

Liar. Not even Shokin ever said Hunter Biden was under investigation when he got fired.

But tRump did.

might wanna Google

It's a lie, told by a liar.

If Page were not linked to trump no one would know his name today

he was a pawn in the failed Deep State conspiracy against trump
LOLOL

You can call him a pawn all you want; the FBI was still spying on him long before he was involved with Impeached Trump's campaign and after -- but not during.
He wasnt there long enough to be useful to the Deep State except as a boogyman for the liberal media to give anti trumpsters hope that trump would soon be gone
Utter nonsense. Again, the FBI was interested in him for years. Not to mention, the FBI didn't leak any of this to the media. What kind of boogeyman is that when they kept it to themselves?
Listening to the hysterical lib news media I bet few people realized that Carter Page was a big nothing for years.

it was always “former trump campaign advisor Carter Page ...”
And he still wasn't with the Impeached Trump campaign while he was spied on.
You told us Page was spied on before joining the trump campaign

where is your evidence for that or proof that the FBI was not still spying on him before he left the campaign?

when the FBI discovered that diane fienstein had a chinese spy on her staff they informed her over and the guy escaped back to china

but the FBI did not extend the same treatment to trump by warning him about carter page

instead they kept mum and then rushed to get a FISA warrent for Pages emails during the period he was with trump

Thanks for main media links. I see your logic. 702 has bothered me before.

LOLOL

You can call him a pawn all you want; the FBI was still spying on him long before he was involved with Impeached Trump's campaign and after -- but not during.
He wasnt there long enough to be useful to the Deep State except as a boogyman for the liberal media to give anti trumpsters hope that trump would soon be gone
Utter nonsense. Again, the FBI was interested in him for years. Not to mention, the FBI didn't leak any of this to the media. What kind of boogeyman is that when they kept it to themselves?
Listening to the hysterical lib news media I bet few people realized that Carter Page was a big nothing for years.

it was always “former trump campaign advisor Carter Page ...”
And he still wasn't with the Impeached Trump campaign while he was spied on.
You told us Page was spied on before joining the trump campaign

where is your evidence for that or proof that the FBI was not still spying on him before he left the campaign?

when the FBI discovered that diane fienstein had a chinese spy on her staff they informed her over and the guy escaped back to china

but the FBI did not extend the same treatment to trump by warning him about carter page

instead they kept mum and then rushed to get a FISA warrent for Pages emails during the period he was with trump
https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

FBI admits illegal wiretapping of President Trump, issues apology - Whatfinger News - Videos

F.B.I. Apologizes to Court for Botching Surveillance of Trump Adviser, and Pledges Fixes

FBI Apologizes To Court For Mishandling Surveillance Of Trump Campaign Adviser

Notice the softened code words. "listening in,"
"surveillance."

Libs on this forum have maintained for months if not years that Trump wasn't spied on or wiretapped.
Well the FBI just apologized for doing it. So that does it.

Oh and ya
the libs aren't going to take our guns either. Just ask em.

But tRump did.

And no matter what you say.

Nobody listens to you.

So it begs the question, if your mouth moves and sound waves come out...but nobody listens.....did you really say anything at all ?

But tRump did.

And no matter what you say.

Nobody listens to you.

So it begs the question, if your mouth moves and sound waves come out...but nobody listens.....did you really say anything at all ?
^^^ Dumbfuck be like, nuh-uh!

:lmao:

Dumbfuck, nobody involved claims Hunter Biden was being investigated. No news outlet claims Hunter Biden was being investigated. Insisting, nuh-uh, does not refute that.

face-palm-gif.278959

Former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin said that his office prepared in the summer of 2016 to interview then-Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden as part of a money laundering probe into Hunter Biden’s employer, the Burisma energy company.

That’s when the pressure to stop investigating Hunter Biden’s possible role in the alleged crimes increased, Shokin told One America News.

Shokin said that Ukraine’s president at the time, Petro Poroshenko, came to him and said that Joe Biden cited the probe into Burisma as the reason the Obama administration wouldn’t release $1 billion in aid to Ukraine!

Now you can believe him or not but you can read more at
Redirect Notice

I do think THIS NEEDS FURTHER INVESTIGATION by a special prosecutor, as I, for one. Do not trust the Dept. Of Justice, even headed by Barr...as shown by who was appointed to investigate the FISA SCANDAL, the BAD GUYS are everywhere!

Former Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin said that his office prepared in the summer of 2016 to interview then-Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden as part of a money laundering probe into Hunter Biden’s employer, the Burisma energy company.

That’s when the pressure to stop investigating Hunter Biden’s possible role in the alleged crimes increased, Shokin told One America News.

Shokin said that Ukraine’s president at the time, Petro Poroshenko, came to him and said that Joe Biden cited the probe into Burisma as the reason the Obama administration wouldn’t release $1 billion in aid to Ukraine!

Redirect Notice

I do think THIS NEEDS FURTHER INVESTIGATION by a special prosecutor, as I, for one. Do not trust the Dept. Of Justice, even headed by Barr...as shown by who was appointed to investigate the FISA SCANDAL, the BAD GUYS are everywhere!
"prepared"

LOLOL

"Prepared" to investigate means he wasn't under investigation. Thanks for confirming what I said. Not to mention, that's what Shokin says now. There's no evidence he ever said that back then.

:dance:

Redirect Notice

"prepared"

LOLOL

"Prepared" to investigate means he wasn't under investigation. Thanks for confirming what I said. Not to mention, that's what Shokin says now. There's no evidence he ever said that back then.

Only s dumbass like you would think preparing to investigate wasn't IN THE PROCESS of investigating....but you ALWAYS GET OWNED!:abgg2q.jpg:

Redirect Notice

"prepared"

LOLOL

Only s dumbass like you would think preparing to investigate wasn't IN THE PROCESS of investigating....but you ALWAYS GET OWNED!:abgg2q.jpg:
Preparing means he was not under investigation. It means he might have been some day.

Thanks for confirming that.

Redirect Notice

"prepared"

LOLOL

Preparing means he was not under investigation. It means he might have been some day.

Thanks for confirming that.

If he wasnt preparing there would be NO INVESTIGATION...THAT REMARK is a 2 barker... :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

GOP senators ask Treasury for financial reports on Hunter Biden....his Campaign Contributions of MUCH Interest...exposing a way of collecting UNREPORTED KICKBACKS?

thehill.com ^ | 11/23/19 | JESSICA CAMPISI

Two GOP Senate chairmen are asking for the Treasury Department to hand over any documents related to Hunter Biden and a Ukrainian energy company amid an ongoing impeachment inquiry against President Trump. In a letter dated Nov. 15, Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (Repub-Iowa) and Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (Repub-Wis.) asked for “suspicious activity reports” involving former Vice President Joe Biden's son.

The documents do not include findings about any illegal activity itself but are filed by financial institutions when money laundering or fraud is suspected. It is unknown if any such reports exist involving Hunter Biden, and the GOP letter did not include any evidence that Hunter Biden engaged in any activity that would be covered in such reports, according to Reuters.

Hunter Biden has denied any wrongdoing involving his work for the Ukrainian company, Burisma Holdings, which President Trump and his Republican allies have targeted. Trump has claimed without evidence that Joe Biden pushed for Ukraine to fire a prosecutor due to his son's business interests, though both have denied such allegations.

The GOP senators said Burisma was paying Hunter Biden as much as $50,000 a month and that their committees were investigating “potentially improper actions" by the Obama administration with respect to Burisma Holdings and Ukraine, according to Reuters.

The two chairmen previously asked the State Department for documents related to Hunter Biden and Burisma. The lawmakers gave the Treasury Department a Dec. 5 deadline for the information requested on Friday.

The letter comes as House Democrats probe the president's efforts to get the country to launch politically charged investigations, including a probe into the Bidens.

Democrats have blasted Trump over the efforts targeting Joe Biden, who is a top political rival and a front-runner for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination.

As the House held public hearings over the past two weeks to hear from current and former administration witnesses in the inquiry, GOP lawmakers have aimed to shift gears and focus instead on unsubstantiated allegations involving Hunter Biden in Ukraine.

Joe Biden’s campaign told Reuters that the request means “Trump is now counting on his Republican enablers in the Senate to bail him out.” “Driven by fear of a mean tweet, they are falling in line, peddling the same disproven lies we’ve heard for months,” campaign spokesman Andrew Bates said.

Forum List

Back