FBI and DOJ Target Conservatives

He had them in a shitter guckup
You really are stupid as hell, arent you?

tenor.gif

No, he had them in a secure locked room. And then when the Feds said he needed another lock, he again complied. An open garage door, with a crack head son, just doesnt seem very secure, but then morons like you have no clue about security....
None of the few classified documents that Biden had meant a damn thing while trump's were very very secret and he showed them to all these people and his bathroom was not locked and Mara Lago doesn't look like any classy joint either..... Hunter has not a damn thing to do with it LOL the crap you people believe....

Last edited:
ap264839087ac083.jpg
No, he had them in a secure locked room. And then when the Feds said he needed another lock, he again complied. An open garage door, with a crack head son, just doesnt seem very secure, but then morons like you have no clue about security....

The lack of bipartisanship on part of the Democrats has empowered MAGA and driven a good many moderate Republicans I have supported to the sidelines. The lack of communication between sides is appalling. I don't care for Matt Gaetz and his gang but what are the Republicans to do when forced to fight fire with fire? These folks aren't the enemy, they're Americans.

The lack of bipartisanship on part of the Democrats has empowered MAGA and driven a good many moderate Republicans I have supported to the sidelines. The lack of communication between sides is appalling. I don't care for Matt Gaetz and his gang but what are the Republicans to do when forced to fight fire with fire? These folks aren't the enemy, they're Americans.
The only problem we have here is garbage propaganda that makes people believe the election and Fauci and the vaccine and the Bidens and trans people are fraudulent with no evidence.

MAGA has infected its base with anti-Americanism, and because of it, the GOP is dying politically.

Next Tuesday's results is just the beginning of MAGA death tremors.

Forum List

Back