FBI Agent Who Discovered Clinton Emails on Weiner Laptop Reportedly Says He Got Stunning Orders

The FBI agents who leaked to Trump the presence of these emails acted with more prejudice and attempted to influence the election than anything anyone in government did to Trump.

The fact that anyone sees it differently merely reflects their lack of respect for the equal application of law.
Nope. Cannot broad brush like this, Trollfax. Private server, bleaching, 33k missing emails created a level of distrust with enough voters for her to lose to someone with zero political experience.
The data suggests the announcement of her investigation reopening was critical to Trump’s victory.

What data? The same data that said HRC had a 92% chance of winning? Data these days is highly flawed.
The data in the link I provided you.
I do not believe the data in your link.
I’m not surprised given that the data tells us something you don’t want to believe.
I just posted a link where Trump is ahead in Fla and AZ and I said I don't believe that data. That totally proves you're an asshole.
Don’t be such a snowflake.
Don't be such a dick. When you post lies I am going to call you out on them. Again, I do not believe any data coming from the news these days, positive or negative. What part of that sentence does your feeble leftist mind not understand. I believe my experiences and the naked eye test only.
You believe whatever you want to believe snowflake.
Of course. Duh. You calling me a snowflake is humorous. Shows again that you can only repeat my verbiage and don't have an original thought in your empty leftist head. Cowardly Trollfax.

I'm a little jelli
He usually parrots me.

The FBI agents who leaked to Trump the presence of these emails acted with more prejudice and attempted to influence the election than anything anyone in government did to Trump.

The fact that anyone sees it differently merely reflects their lack of respect for the equal application of law.
Nope. Cannot broad brush like this, Trollfax. Private server, bleaching, 33k missing emails created a level of distrust with enough voters for her to lose to someone with zero political experience.
The data suggests the announcement of her investigation reopening was critical to Trump’s victory.

What data? The same data that said HRC had a 92% chance of winning? Data these days is highly flawed.
I’m not surprised given that the data tells us something you don’t want to believe.
I just posted a link where Trump is ahead in Fla and AZ and I said I don't believe that data. That totally proves you're an asshole.
Don't be such a dick. When you post lies I am going to call you out on them. Again, I do not believe any data coming from the news these days, positive or negative. What part of that sentence does your feeble leftist mind not understand. I believe my experiences and the naked eye test only.
Of course. Duh. You calling me a snowflake is humorous. Shows again that you can only repeat my verbiage and don't have an original thought in your empty leftist head. Cowardly Trollfax.
I repeat your verbiage because you are what you accuse others of being.

A snowflake troll who only believes what they want to believe. Zero objectivity.
Wrong. I again stated I do not believe ANY news. Positive or negative. If the media told me we have a COVID vaccine that works I would not believe them. If they told me COVID will kill 1bil I would not believe them. They have lied and twisted the truth too many times. So now I only believe what I see. At least I am honest. You should try it for a change and see how that works for you. "Doctor"...how is your practice in Maryland doing these days?

I'm a little jelli
He usually parrots me.
You can have him. He is like a demented parrot. No mind of his own.

KWWWWAAAAK Trump is evil. KWWWWWWWWAAAK HRC was framed. KWAAAAAAAAAAAAK you're a troll. KWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK you're a snowflake.

Stupid Trollfax.

Clinton’s campaign was harmed more than Trump’s campaign by the actions of the FBI. No reasonable person would dispute that.
Clinton's campaign was harmed more than Trumps when emails showing illegal behavior....BY CLINTON....were released?

Wow. Stunning revelation.

So, it was ONLY the fact that the shit was leaked, NOT the FACT that Clinton was breaking the fucking law and walked without so much as an attempt to put the info before grand jury?
And yet, four years later and no charges.
It is called political and economic privilege.
Nah. Politicians are charged with crimes not infrequently.

It’s because there was no crime to charge.
Not wives or siblings of ex presidents. Hell Ted Kennedy killed his Secy and he got away with it. Did he not commit a crime either? You are so clueless it hurts. Something is wrong when your vote counts as much as mine.
You’re getting emotional, snowflake. Need a time out? Perhaps a warm glass of milk and a coloring book?

If Trump’s DoJ thought they had a case against Clinton, they would.

A snowflake troll who only believes what they want to believe. Zero objectivity.
Wrong. I again stated I do not believe ANY news. Positive or negative. If the media told me we have a COVID vaccine that works I would not believe them. If they told me COVID will kill 1bil I would not believe them. They have lied and twisted the truth too many times. So now I only believe what I see. At least I am honest. You should try it for a change and see how that works for you. "Doctor"...how is your practice in Maryland doing these days?
Yeah? But you believe COVID was made in a lab because of an idiotic video you saw on Facebook.

Your opinion of yourself is quite different than who you actually are.

Clinton’s campaign was harmed more than Trump’s campaign by the actions of the FBI. No reasonable person would dispute that.
Clinton's campaign was harmed more than Trumps when emails showing illegal behavior....BY CLINTON....were released?

So, it was ONLY the fact that the shit was leaked, NOT the FACT that Clinton was breaking the fucking law and walked without so much as an attempt to put the info before grand jury?

Not wives or siblings of ex presidents. Hell Ted Kennedy killed his Secy and he got away with it. Did he not commit a crime either? You are so clueless it hurts. Something is wrong when your vote counts as much as mine.
You’re getting emotional, snowflake. Need a time out? Perhaps a warm glass of milk and a coloring book?

You have yet to see me get emotional. I am just trying to get you to admit that you lied when you said I was biased in what data I believed. You keep deflecting because it is embarrassing to you. IDC about Clinton. She lost and was humiliated. Rest is semantics. Sending her to jail is stupid as we need the space for all the snowflakes that are rioting and looting.

Yeah? But you believe COVID was made in a lab because of an idiotic video you saw on Facebook.

Your opinion of yourself is quite different than who you actually are.
Nope. I am not on FB. I explained to you why.

1) There is a virology lab in Wuhan

2) Not a coincidence that it started in Wuhan

3) Disease affects people differently. What other diseases do that?

4) Me personally it hit me hardest every morning. Felt like I was hungover and I am NOT a morning person. No fever, no cough, mild chest pain. Also it crushed my appetite as it saw me as fat but I am not fat, I weighed more due to muscle as muscle weighs more than fat so the lack of appetite was not terrible as I am not a "foodie".

Based on the above I am concluding without any proof that it was made in a lab, released and is man made. Nothing to do with any conspiracy theories. I hope I explained this thoroughly for you. Trollfax the demented parrot.

And if Trump were racist, guilty of collusion, or the like, we'd know that beyond your shouting as well.

And if Trump were racist, guilty of collusion, or the like, we'd know that beyond your shouting as well.
Don't upset the snowflake. His fat fingers are scouring the internet now for more "data"....

President Bush 43 once said that no matter who the President was, or would be, that there were powers that would keep the President on a certain path.

Eisenhower called it the Military Industrial Complex
Some call it The Deep State
Some call it the swamp
Others have other names -

The fact that it exists and protects itself at all cost - can simply not be denied.

Funny they just had an FBI agent tell everyone that Crossfire Hurricane and the Mueller Investigation were both a get Trump. Neither one was based on any real evidence.
And? I have an incredibly thorough IG investigation that interviewed hundreds of people that determined it was justified and there was no evidence of political bias.

Moreover, Crossfire Hurricane was not leaked to the press by the FBI, unlike Weiner’s laptop.

So you tell me, who was actually wronged here?
We now have people that were involved in the investigations saying that there was nothing to investigate period.
if it had been anyone else but Clinton they would have seen the inside of a cell.
One mans opinion doesn’t land anyone in jail.
Hell we all saw that it depends on the person. Comey gave Hillarya get out of jail free card. Anyone else would have seen many years inside a cell.

They go after Flynn like a pack of rabid dogs while giving Hillary a complete pass on the many laws she broke. Then there's the $2 billion dollar foreign money Clinton foundation HELLO earth to DOJ.
For once I'd love for someone like yourself to explain to me how it is that Clinton so obviously broke so many laws and yet the Trump appointed prosecutors and AG still haven't filed charges.

Don't take my word for it, Comey told you the laws she broke. He gave her a pass using the ignorance of the law excuse. She broke multiple laws but awe shucks it's Hillary lets slap her hand and give her a pass.

Funny they just had an FBI agent tell everyone that Crossfire Hurricane and the Mueller Investigation were both a get Trump. Neither one was based on any real evidence.
And? I have an incredibly thorough IG investigation that interviewed hundreds of people that determined it was justified and there was no evidence of political bias.

Moreover, Crossfire Hurricane was not leaked to the press by the FBI, unlike Weiner’s laptop.

We now have people that were involved in the investigations saying that there was nothing to investigate period.
if it had been anyone else but Clinton they would have seen the inside of a cell.
Hell we all saw that it depends on the person. Comey gave Hillarya get out of jail free card. Anyone else would have seen many years inside a cell.

They go after Flynn like a pack of rabid dogs while giving Hillary a complete pass on the many laws she broke. Then there's the $2 billion dollar foreign money Clinton foundation HELLO earth to DOJ.
For once I'd love for someone like yourself to explain to me how it is that Clinton so obviously broke so many laws and yet the Trump appointed prosecutors and AG still haven't filed charges.

Don't take my word for it, Comey told you the laws she broke. He gave her a pass using the ignorance of the law excuse. She broke multiple laws but awe shucks it's Hillary lets slap her hand and give her a pass.

Is it weird that they can't remember that part?

It’s obviously not true. Comey did no more or less than any rational prosecutor would have done. As evidence, no Trump appointed prosecutor has filed charges on Clinton.
Lol. Yeah run with that tale. Look we understand that you want to back your party come hell or high water. We understand that you will believe only what fits that backing. The problem is most of us deal in facts. There are people that are put in jail for even the hint of a lie to the FBI yet running a private server for classified emails is supposedly not punishable. Try and walk out of the pentagon with a classified document and see if you get the Hillary treatment.
There’s a lot of details you left out, but if what you say is true, why hasn’t any of the Trump appointees filed charges on Clinton given how sure you are she is guilty?
Why havent you guys filed charges on Trump And his clan?
Funny how you all claimed everyone of them were guilty.
i even remember when the left were claiming he could not win, no way did he have a path. I remember when the left was claiming someone that had bone spurs was a draft dodger and should never be president. Now suddenly since sock puppet Biden is running it is perfectly fine for someone to be a draft dodger, everyone did it. I remember everyone on the left assuring us that Trump would get us in a nuclear war instead he is pulling troops out of wars. I remember the left assuring us that Trump and everyone else was going to be walked out of the White House in chains after Mueller. I remember when we were told by the left that NAFTA was the gold standard of trade agreements, then when Trump got a better agreement It was not enough. Face it the left are crazy and go with what ever narrative fits them at the moment.

A treasonous lying America hater talking about laws.
Laws are the things that Trump’s buddies are convicted of breaking before he pardons them.
And now we have a named FBI agent saying no Collusion but a game.

what's your bullshit excuse now?
I guess that settles it, huh? Complete IG investigation with hundreds of hours of testimony but you found one guy who says otherwise.
You mean other then the emails between FBI agents? Other then lost or wiped messages? You mean other then 302 forms filled out later by someone other then the investigating agents?

A treasonous lying America hater talking about laws.
Laws are the things that Trump’s buddies are convicted of breaking before he pardons them.
And now we have a named FBI agent saying no Collusion but a game.

what's your bullshit excuse now?
I guess that settles it, huh? Complete IG investigation with hundreds of hours of testimony but you found one guy who says otherwise.
You mean other then the emails between FBI agents? Other then lost or wiped messages? You mean other then 302 forms filled out later by someone other then the investigating agents?

He doesn't understand how limited an IG is
He is married to the one snapshot in time that the IG did, because it was not critically damning.

Right? Some people are above the law, it appears.
Either that or there was no crime.

Who is protecting her?
Not even the most staunch leftist Hillary dick sucker believes there was no crime. That is indisputable. A dude in the Navy went to jail for 1 year for accidently sharing a selfy in front of nuclear sub equipment. It's a crime without the need to show intent.

It's just that some are above the law.

Is it weird that they can't remember that part?

It's willful memory lapse. ASAP the left try to forget facts that don't align with the liberal narrative.

Right? Some people are above the law, it appears.
Either that or there was no crime.

Who is protecting her?
Not even the most staunch leftist Hillary dick sucker believes there was no crime. That is indisputable. A dude in the Navy went to jail for 1 year for accidently sharing a selfy in front of nuclear sub equipment. It's a crime without the need to show intent.

It's just that some are above the law.
Then where are the charges? Who in the Trump administration is protecting her?

Did you mention the sailor also lied to investigators and destroyed evidence? Of course not.

At the end of the day, you idiots pretend like it’s so obvious there was a crime from Clinton and want me to believe that the Trump DoJ doesn’t want to indict. Sorry, no one is that stupid that.

No, he didn’t say she broke the law. Comey explained very clearly and throughly why he felt the laws weren’t broke.

You don’t know what you’re talking about. Just regurgitating the same garbage you’ve been fed for years.

So where are the charges?

Why havent you guys filed charges on Trump And his clan?
Trump can’t be indicted by the DoJ. He may or may not be able to be indicted by a state, but probably not.

He is, however, subject to a criminal investigation in New York which he has been using (and abusing) the courts to delay.

New Topics

Forum List

Back