FBI Agent Pleads Guilty To Destroying Evidence To Frame Pro-Trump Political Prisoner

How does exposed criminal evidence proving the FBI is STILL criminal, is STILL illegally, partisanly going after Trump and his supporters, are still willing to break laws and send innocent people to jail give the FBI 'more credibility'??
Your link doesn’t prove any of that Soy Boy. It proves one FBI agent tried to destroy evidence and was caught and convicted. That's how the system is supposed to work, you dipshit.
You are a die-hard, brainwashed, traitor / criminal apologist who will never admit the FBI is STILL A ROGUE CRIMINAL ARM OF THE DEMOCRATS!
😄
Well that is an asinine assertion. It certainly does not indicate that. This is particularly true when they keep getting caught lying.
They keep getting caught? That's the system working you moron.
There seems to be almost no coverage of the deal though. Color me shocked there as well. The FBI is losing all of its credibility.
Is it? With who? Sad cucks like yourself? What the fuck does that matter? As long as they still have credibility in court when they go to get warrants to kick Trumps door down, who gives a shit how you feel about them? 😄

Your link doesn’t prove any of that Soy Boy. It proves one FBI agent tried to destroy evidence and was caught and convicted. That's how the system is supposed to work, you dipshit.

😄

Is it? With who? Sad cucks like yourself? What the fuck does that matter? As long as they still have credibility in court when they go to get warrants to kick Trumps door down, who gives a shit how you feel about them? 😄
Keep defending the proven criminals and traitors, cuck.

Proven criminals are the ones they catch and convict little bitch. 😄
No, lil' cuck - Proven criminals and traitors are those proven undeniably to have committed crimes and treason, which is the FBI.

CONVICTED riminals are those who plead guty and / or ate convicted, like this FBI Agent.

No, lil' cuck - Proven criminals and traitors are those proven undeniably to have committed crimes and treason, which is the FBI.

CONVICTED riminals are those who plead guty and / or ate convicted, like this FBI Agent.
I don't think you know what the definition of proof is. 😄

😄

It matters a LOT how much credibility they retain.

If you do not understand that then you really are not grounded in reality enough to have a conversation about it. You were not even capable of responding to the post, I never used the word feel - that was you confusing your idiocy with my statements.

It matters a LOT how much credibility they retain.

If you do not understand that then you really are not grounded in reality enough to have a conversation about it. You were not even capable of responding to the post, I never used the word feel - that was you confusing your idiocy with my statements.
Credibility with whom, fuck boy? Who cares if Joe Schmoe doesn't have faith in the FBI anymore? They still had credibly with the judge who issued the warrant to kick Trumps door down.

Credibility with whom, fuck boy?
You're a special kind of stupid.

The FBI, like other law enforcement, need to have credibility and the trust of the people.

Right now approx 50% of Americans don't believe in the integrity of our elections, the FBI, CIA. and the govt, major pillars that hold up this country. That's a huge problem.

You're a special kind of stupid.

The FBI, like other law enforcement, need to have credibility and the trust of the people.

Right now approx 50% of Americans don't believe in the integrity of our elections, the FBI, CIA. and the govt, major pillars that hold up this country. That's a huge problem.
Or what? You pussies are going to cry about them online? 😲

Or what? You pussies are going to cry about them online? 😲
You're thinking of your fellow Democrats, cuck.

download.jpeg-2.jpg

:p

How far does the corruption go? If you criticize the Bureau they put up barricades and play the victim. Time to reorganize.
I will say, two patriotic agents ratted out one of their own which was hopeful. I believe there are many upstanding agents, it doesn't take many corrupt rat bastards to wreck the entire agency though.

Yes, some liberals also cry, like bitches. I'm not sure that's the thing you all want to have in common. 😄
It's not. You use the standard lib tactic of falsely accusing others of being who DEMOCRATS are and of doing what DEMOCRATS have done and still do.

It's gotten really old and doesn't work anymore. The party of OLD, racist, rich, white elitists needs new material.

Credibility with whom, fuck boy? Who cares if Joe Schmoe doesn't have faith in the FBI anymore? They still had credibly with the judge who issued the warrant to kick Trumps door down.
With the people you monumental moron.

You really are this dumb. Hard to believe anyone does not understand how the credibility of national agencies interacts with the people and the power they wield. A 2 year old understands this instinctually. Fuck, most monkeys and apes understand this concept.

Forum List

Back