What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FBI Admitts 'Over-Collecting' In Trump Raid - Will Give Privileged & Orher Docs Back In 'Next Few Weeks'

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
When did this get confirmed?

Geezsus, when do facts come into play?
What is it that you need proof for?

That they planned the raid for months and knew they had to get it right? Please.
On Monday, the Wall Street Journal reported that Garland spent weeks debating whether the Justice Department should take such a drastic action. According to the newspaper, the decision to approve the warrant “had been the subject of weeks of meetings between senior Justice Department and FBI (Gestapo) officials.”

That they had 30 agents and spent nine hours?

That they took three of his passports?

I use these facts to support my premise that they did it intentionally.

Just what are you taking issue with? Seems like you are in denial and assuming that the FBI simply messed up again, which is what they want you to think.

Yarddog

Diamond Member
Reaction score
AW, Gee Whiz!!!!

DONALD TRUMP TOOK STUFF HE HAD NO RIGHT TO TAKE AND HE KEPT IT FOR EIGHTEEN FUCKING MONTHS.

HE CAN NOW WAIT TIL THEY GIVE HIM HIS STUFF BACK.

you dont know that

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score

That they planned the raid for months and knew they had to get it right? Please.
On Monday, the Wall Street Journal reported that Garland spent weeks debating whether the Justice Department should take such a drastic action. According to the newspaper, the decision to approve the warrant “had been the subject of weeks of meetings between senior Justice Department and FBI (Gestapo) officials.”

Just what are you taking issue with? Seems like you are in denial and assuming that the FBI simply messed up again, which is what they want you to think.
OMG! Otto is an obvious idiot!

otto105

Gold Member
Reaction score

Dude, no release of any document has been released since the raid.

So, where do you get the passport information? The former president ?

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude, that is a ridiculous comment. Were you expecting to see pdfs you could download today? They are searching for dirt, any dirt, which they will use later.

If they use it later, it won't be in court either. The Exclusionary Rule prevents them from doing so. They will leak it nefariously.

Really? Where did I get the info they seized three of Trump's passports or you mean that they were not in some box in the basement? Or that agents would recognize passports?

The former is common knowledge. The latter two make complete sense. I see no reason to expand on what I said. Sheesh, dude.

otto105

Gold Member
Reaction score
Dude, that is a ridiculous comment. Were you expecting to see pdfs you could download today? They are searching for dirt, any dirt, which they will use later.

If they use it later, it won't be in court either. The Exclusionary Rule prevents them from doing so. They will leak it nefariously.

Really? Where did I get the info they seized three of Trump's passports or you mean that they were not in some box in the basement? Or that agents would recognize passports?

The former is common knowledge. The latter two make complete sense. I see no reason to expand on what I said. Sheesh, dude.
You have nothing and just posted about nothing.

Can you post what was taking from Margo-Largo-O or not?

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
easyt65

easyt65

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They will claim it was an accident, and they happened to innocently grab unrelated material while they were collecting documents which covered by the warrant, but if you think about it, it's false on its surface.

• They planned this for weeks if not months. They knew the enormity of this raid and the importance of getting it exactly right.
  • They went through things for nine hours with 30 agents. That means they did a detailed review of items.
  • They took three of Trump's passports. This was not by mistake. The passports were not in some box in storage; they were probably in Trump's bedroom. Every single agent there could undoubtedly recognize a passport. They deliberately seized these to send a message.
There is no excuse for this. They want us to think it was just more sloppy work. But it makes more sense that they did it intentionally, with malice even.

I think it is likely that they used the bogus warrant as a pretext to search for anything which they could use later to create another fake narrative like the dossier before the next presidential election.
Yiu can claim you grabbed stuff by accident, but you can't say keeping it for WEEKS is an accident.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score

You really need to click on something besides MSDNC, SIMP.

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Reaction score
In America he has every right to keep his attorney client privileged and executive privileged documents, you raving dumbass.

Do you even know what thread you are posting in?

In America, he had no right to remove classified documents and top-secret documents from the White House but he did it anyway.

What country do you live in anyway? You seem exceptionally ignorant on life in the USA and laws and expectations that Americans have on their privacy.

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
In the next few WEEKS'?

HOW ABOUT RIGHT F*IN' NOW?!

After they are done reading all the material they were never supposed to have, of course, and probably scanning all the documents and storing all of that data on a server that they are not supposed to even be able to look at.

struth

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This was clearly the intent of the xiden stalinist regime…to get trumps personal items, including attorney client privledge material…and try to use it against him in the coming election

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
In America, he had no right to remove classified documents and top-secret documents from the White House but he did it anyway.

What country do you live in anyway? You seem exceptionally ignorant on life in the USA and laws and expectations that Americans have on their privacy.
None of what you claim has been proven, you KKKanadian halfwit.

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

Forum List