Favorite PC Game

The first chapter, to the final Episode to season five of Guild Wars is scheduled to drop on November 17. Thank goodness. We all need a distraction from the chaos. Hopefully the nation's leaders can keep us from descending into chaos long enough so the economy can keep everyone housed, fed, clothed, and can still go to work, meet with friends, and enjoy our hobbies, I guess we shall see though. . .

All most of us want is a simple life, with simple pleasures. Whatever your hobby is, reading, writing, gardening, crafting, golf, hunting, gaming . . . my wish to you, is that the government doesn't foul it up. ;)

I never even tried Guild Wars. I played Everquest for years, then WoW for years, then gave up on MMORPGs. :p

GW2 base game is free if you ever want to give it a spin. There is lots of content and story there. And, if you want to put it down, just remember your log in and password, and you can pick up right where you left off.

I doubt I'll ever get into another MMORPG. It just takes too much time. :lol:

Well, maybe after I am retired I might consider it, but not while I have a job and probably not unless I end up single again! :p

Yeah, at various times. . . they can be addictive.

OTH, that is why I like this, it is easy to just walk away and put it down and come back when ever. I like having real people around in the game, sort of like the forum here. . You're right, it is good for single folks.

Played the fist guild wars and was supremely disappointed in what it had to offer. Wont bother with the sequels after that hot mess.
Yeah, my kid and I started on the first one. We never even bothered to get the third expansion. He loved it. . I was meh. . . I enjoyed Balder's Gate more, we networked that one on our PC's.

I always rewarded him with a gift or a prize with good work in school. When it came time. . . he had a choice between GW2 or StarCraft II. Honestly, when we were in the store, I was hoping he would go with Starcraft. . wow, that is so long ago now.

But if he had, I probably would not still be playing that game. This one continually upgrades new content for me. . . for free! :D
Ha, I still play SC2 from time to time - best RTS game ever created by a large margin.

Played the fist guild wars and was supremely disappointed in what it had to offer. Wont bother with the sequels after that hot mess.
Yeah, my kid and I started on the first one. We never even bothered to get the third expansion. He loved it. . I was meh. . . I enjoyed Balder's Gate more, we networked that one on our PC's.

I always rewarded him with a gift or a prize with good work in school. When it came time. . . he had a choice between GW2 or StarCraft II. Honestly, when we were in the store, I was hoping he would go with Starcraft. . wow, that is so long ago now.

But if he had, I probably would not still be playing that game. This one continually upgrades new content for me. . . for free! :D
Ha, I still play SC2 from time to time - best RTS game ever created by a large margin.
Yeah. . . that's why I wanted him to choose that one.

We were both rather disappointed with AoE3. Bought several different ones. . . none compared to AoE2 or Empire Earth the original and Rise of Nations.

I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

Plus, we got a good deal on a couple of the Total War games the previous xmas, so I am pretty sure that is what figured into the decision, the kid isn't dumb.

But. . He wanted to go with that, he was happy and content for the time being with Dawn of War. So, IIWI. :dunno:

Got a good friend that has been dying waiting for this one.

I read the reviews. I urged him to wait on it. . . at least six months. It looks like it is plagued with bugs on release.

I always let others deal with that frustration. . . that shit is for the birds.

Got a good friend that has been dying waiting for this one.

I read the reviews. I urged him to wait on it. . . at least six months. It looks like it is plagued with bugs on release.

I always let others deal with that frustration. . . that shit is for the birds.

Some bugs, I read about that. Nothing game breaking and the PC version is not that affected.
People get extraordinary refunds on consoles and steam and if not write CD Projekt: [email protected]

Hi guys..i mostly play these games on my pc..Battlefield 3. Need for speed, tekken 3 and vice city....Tell me guys...which game are you playing on your pc.?
Sadly, I can't play them any more but I loved Castlevania games, especially lament of innocense and curse of darkness. Metroid was another one.

Now I just go to youtube and watch other people play with no commentary.

I don't play first person shooters or console click fest games, don't have the eye hand coordination for it. I play real war games. The latest one is a 4x game very deep very complex with a steep learning curve but well worth the effort. Shadow Empire.

Caesar III can be educational if you want to try economics. I have played it with only the two grants provided and zero tax rates.

Now we know where you got your misconceptions about economics...
lol. Try it for yourself. I did it, why can't You?
I've mastered that game ages ago, like, when it fist came out. Both paths. The economic and military. No grants, and a high tax rate.

If you like that one, you should also try that other one, Zeus+Poseidon. Same maker.

Caesar III can be educational if you want to try economics. I have played it with only the two grants provided and zero tax rates.

I've mastered that game ages ago, like, when it fist came out. Both paths. The economic and military. No grants, and a high tax rate.

If you like that one, you should also try that other one, Zeus+Poseidon. Same maker.
It is easier with no grants and high tax rates. Besides, AnCappers would never go for that.

It is easier with no grants and high tax rates. Besides, AnCappers would never go for that.
No it isn't you dufus. That isn't the point. You are losing and playing the game wrong if you are getting grants. You aren't supposed to get grants. You are only supposed to take the starting capital that Caesar gives you, and no more.

On top of that, you should strive to have the lowest tax rate possible to encourage immigration to your city.

If your city goes into debt requiring more grants from Caesar, you piss him off. Do it enough. . . he sends his legions for ya head!

Forum List

Back