Faux takes over for Fauci

Don't watch it libtards...
Perhaps you're missing the point. Try to think about what your reaction would be if a Dem prez invited MSNBC to host a televised event from the WH. Try not to be so clueless.
At a time like this I would welcome it...why don't you?....information is of the upmost importance right now...get it?....

is that your ' hunch ' ?
That's a fact....not a hunch....

Perhaps you're missing the point. Try to think about what your reaction would be if a Dem prez invited MSNBC to host a televised event from the WH. Try not to be so clueless.
At a time like this I would welcome it...why don't you?....information is of the upmost importance right now...get it?....
Bogus misinformation of the type Trump spews is entirely counterproductive.
What bogus info?.....be specific so we can all laugh....

On top of all the other horseshit Trump has been spewing since this all started, he claimed this was going to be a V-shaped recovery.

Someone sane must have told him that just isn't so.
Trump is being open and honest...you don't know what you are talking about....
Drumpf is a habitual liar. What makes you think he has ever been honest? Did he ever release those taxes?

This is going to more like indoctrination than information. This is more like dear leader state run TV.
Watch it and learn something besides the CNN fake news line....

Is this the same Fox that has been telling us that it is no more than the flu and is now saying we should choose the economy over old people?

On top of all the other horseshit Trump has been spewing since this all started, he claimed this was going to be a V-shaped recovery.

Drumpf is a habitual liar. What makes you think he has ever been honest? Did he ever release those taxes?

Trump is a man-child continually asking...

Is it done yet? Is it done yet?
When will it be done?

What is your evidence?....simple question.....

When will it be done?
Ummm I think you would be asking the same thing.....

This is going to more like indoctrination than information. This is more like dear leader state run TV.
I dont watch Drumpf no matter what channel he is on.

See my last question and answer it.

Fox News Hosts Virtual Town Hall With President Trump

Fox News will host a virtual town hall with President Trump and the White House coronavirus task force at 12 p.m. ET.
..................................................................................................................................................
Are you fucking kidding me? We've all long understood Faux was tantamount to GOP TV and a shameless shill for President Bone Spurs. But this is beyond the pale. They aren't even attempting to hide the fact they're going full out propaganda.
I'm guessing the narrative is going to shift to the need to restart the economy and who better to reinforce the message than the kings and queens of sycophancy......the talking heads at Faux.........who only lie when their lips are moving.
64992143_2393097524254034_7540368215491215360_o.jpg

Berg hanging in the hood.

He doesn't have to release his returns to a bunch of people that hate him and have shown that they will lie to harm him in a split second...and I never said he was totally honest all the time...but he has never lied to me about something that effects me in a real way....you didn't care when Clinton lied about sex...same thing...now if he ever lies to me about health insurance then we can agree....

He doesn't have to release his returns to a bunch of people that hate him and have shown that they will lie to harm him in a split second...and I never said he was totally honest all the time...but he has never lied to me about something that effects me in a real way....you didn't care when Clinton lied about sex...same thing...now if he ever lies to me about health insurance then we can agree....
Thats besides the point. He still lied and said he was going to release the taxes. To date nothing. He lied even before he became POTUS but youre asking me for proof?

Is this the same Fox that has been telling us that it is no more than the flu and is now saying we should choose the economy over old people?
Lol, you don't care about old people. Obama said that grandma would get a pain pill instead of a new hip. To make her final days as painless as possible. You stupid ass, let the younger people work and keep the elderly and others that aren't in good health quarantined.

I dont watch Drumpf no matter what channel he is on.
This is why you know nothing....this is why you don't understand him or us.....widen your realm dude...jeeze.....

Thats besides the point. He still lied and said he was going to release the taxes. To date nothing. He lied even before he became POTUS but youre asking me for proof?

Millions of people all over the world think still today that Obama wasn't born here...so what?...how does that effect you?...

When will it be done?
Ummm I think you would be asking the same thing.....
Actually, most responsible Governors are advising this thing is going to take a while

Last thing needed is a sycophant town hall, of the sycophants, by the sycophants and for the sycophants.
1585068973333.jpeg
1585068973333.jpeg
1585068973333.jpeg

Millions of people all over the world think still today that Obama wasn't born here...so what?...how does that effect you?...
It makes me laugh to be honest. However, lets get back to the point. The point was that Drumpf was a habitual liar and you asked for proof. Do you need more proof or are we in agreement that he lies just cause hes talking?

Forum List

Back