Faux takes over for Fauci

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
Fox News Hosts Virtual Town Hall With President Trump

Fox News will host a virtual town hall with President Trump and the White House coronavirus task force at 12 p.m. ET.
..................................................................................................................................................
Are you fucking kidding me? We've all long understood Faux was tantamount to GOP TV and a shameless shill for President Bone Spurs. But this is beyond the pale. They aren't even attempting to hide the fact they're going full out propaganda.
I'm guessing the narrative is going to shift to the need to restart the economy and who better to reinforce the message than the kings and queens of sycophancy......the talking heads at Faux.........who only lie when their lips are moving.

Fox News will host a virtual town hall with President Trump and the White House coronavirus task force at 12 p.m. ET.
..................................................................................................................................................
Are you fucking kidding me? We've all long understood Faux was tantamount to GOP TV and a shameless shill for President Bone Spurs. But this is beyond the pale. They aren't even attempting to hide the fact they're going full out propaganda.
I'm guessing the narrative is going to shift to the need to restart the economy and who better to reinforce the message than the kings and queens of sycophancy......the talking heads at Faux.........who only lie when their lips are moving.

Oh this is going to be good. Get out the popcorn. March 11th, here we go again.

it's his new way of holding rallies; & his base will lap up his spin like it's cloroquine.

dog.jpg

FOX HOST: First of all Mr. President, I'm sure I speak for everyone here in thanking you for the terrific job you have been doing. (pause for applause)

TRUMP: Thank you, quisling. This is a defining moment for me. You all know how I love to spend other people's money, and I cannot waste this crisis by not asking for a quarter of a trillion dollars in stimulus cash, because if I don't get that two trillion dollar slush fund, my hotels will go under, so I am asking all of you to write to your Democrat congresscritters and tell them to give me the eight trillion dollars. Ten trillion dollars just doesn't go as far as it used to.

FOX HOST: Because Obama.

Last edited:

Oh this is going to be good. Get out the popcorn. March 11th, here we go again.

:popcorn:

FOX HOST: First of all Mr. President, I'm sure I speak for everyone here in thanking you for the terrific job you have been doing. (pause for applause)

TRUMP: Than you, quisling. This is a defining moment for me. You all know how I love to spend other people's money, and I cannot waste this crisis by not asking for a quarter of a trillion dollars in stimulus cash, because if I don't get that two trillion dollar slush fund, my hotels will go under, so I am asking all of you to write to your Democrat congresscrittes and tell them to give me the eight trillion dollars.
You arent being servile enough as the faux host.

On top of all the other horseshit Trump has been spewing since this all started, he claimed this was going to be a V-shaped recovery.

Someone sane must have told him that just isn't so.

On top of all the other horseshit Trump has been spewing since this all started, he claimed this was going to be a V-shaped recovery.

Someone sane must have told him that just isn't so.
Trump is being open and honest...you don't know what you are talking about....

Don't watch it libtards...
Perhaps you're missing the point. Try to think about what your reaction would be if a Dem prez invited MSNBC to host a televised event from the WH. Try not to be so clueless.
At a time like this I would welcome it...why don't you?....information is of the upmost importance right now...get it?....

Perhaps you're missing the point. Try to think about what your reaction would be if a Dem prez invited MSNBC to host a televised event from the WH. Try not to be so clueless.
At a time like this I would welcome it...why don't you?....information is of the upmost importance right now...get it?....
This is going to more like indoctrination than information. This is more like dear leader state run TV.

Bogus misinformation of the type Trump spews is entirely counterproductive.

Forum List

Back