Faux News Special Report: P-party Rallies | "give Me P-bags Or Give Me Death!"

Ban plastic bags and dog owners will never pick up dog shit again.

:lol:

But in all seriousness, I never understood the banning of plastic bags in favor of butchering trees for paper bags.

These are the same eco whacko types who have no problem destroying the desert for solar panel farms.

They are insane.
Is there some kind of shortage on deserts and space for solar panel farms?

There are many deserts that solar farm fans can destroy. Lack of space is not the issue. Avian mortality is. Ditto windfarms.

Eco whackos have no true sense of conservation. They run and legislate for the feel good moment just like this issue with plastic grocery bags.

If we really wanted to address landfill issues we would start with disposable diapers or anything paper. Newspapers take up to 13% of landfill space. Paper products in general 40%.

Scientists have some how calculated that a disposable diaper will take 500 years to decompose.

But you see that would cost faux green eco political warriors the female vote.

So this banning of grocery bags is just a bullshit bandaid. Truly bullshit.

Read and learn.

I personally like this myth shredded to pieces. Oh and I'm a serious conservationist. I know my shit. :)

Myth #2: Paper grocery bags are a better environmental choice than plastic bags.

Fact:
Plastic bags are 100% recyclable and for all environmental impacts related to air emissions,
water emissions and solid waste –those of paper bags are significantly greater than that of plastic grocery bags:

Plastic bags use 40% less energy to produce and generate 80% less solid waste than paper

Paper bags generate 70% more emissions, and 50 times more water pollutants than plastic bags.

Even paper bags made from 100% recycled fiber use more fossil fuels than plastic bags

http://www.plasticsindustry.org/files/about/fbf/myths facts_grocerybags.pdf

Not surprising that @Katzndogz has tucked her tail between her attorney/dog washer legs and disappeared. But now we have koshergrl giving only part of the story while insisting she knows it all. As usual, she does not.

Disposable diapers are an abomination and should be outlawed. Period. And, koshergrl would screech the loudest if they were.

There is no excuse for not recycling almost ALL of our paper, plastic, glass and aluminum. I remember being in France and wanting to buy a bottle of wine to take back to our room. The restaurant said they couldn't because they had to account for all bottles because they went back to the winery to be reused. Note to @Katzndogz - they don't pee in their wine bottles either.

Agree also that the bird deaths must be addressed and stopped. Its time we stopped pretending coal and oil are viable energy sources.

And its obscene that we still use throwaway, single use bags.

Its not an either-or question. Other countries are able to address more than one issue at a time. Why can't the US?

One word: Money.

RWs worship those who have money even while the wealthy promise them they'll never have one cent more than they have right now. Why do do they do that? Because fox/limbaugh/britebart tells them what to think.

814VVe8Ae4L._SL1500_.jpg

I am a proud anti enviro. I recycle nothing. If I changed my own oil I would dump it down the drain. I bought a keurig coffee maker just to throw the plastic cups away. Since stores no longer use plastic bags I sometimes bring my own plastic and smirk at the cloth baggers. I don't use the recycling can for bottles and cans which has another benefit. It denies the pickers who go around collecting. If they want my bottles and cans they can earn their pennies by sifting through garbage.

Anythingbi can do to poke a stick at the enviro wackos I do it.

I am a proud anti enviro. I recycle nothing. If I changed my own oil I would dump it down the drain. I bought a keurig coffee maker just to throw the plastic cups away. Since stores no longer use plastic bags I sometimes bring my own plastic and smirk at the cloth baggers. I don't use the recycling can for bottles and cans which has another benefit. It denies the pickers who go around collecting. If they want my bottles and cans they can earn their pennies by sifting through garbage.

Well yabut, you also pee in your grocery bags.

Well yabut, you also pee in your grocery bags.
You shit in yours. Then eat it. I had you pegged for scat all ready.

Children all over the world have the same issue you do. They dont know whats best for them either.

Ban plastic bags and dog owners will never pick up dog shit again.

:lol:

But in all seriousness, I never understood the banning of plastic bags in favor of butchering trees for paper bags.

These are the same eco whacko types who have no problem destroying the desert for solar panel farms.

They are insane.
False choice and low information analysis. The alternative is NOT paper bags. One city I lived in gave away 'free' cloth bags. Stores sell them cheap. They get reused dozens of time.

BYOB = bring your own bag. Not actually a difficult concept to grasp or to employ
Our city gives all the residents canisters for recyclables. I have never used mine and never will. I refuse to bow to the eco-terrorists among you. Everything I toss goes into the trashcan. I'll be damned if I'll sift through my trash putting plastics here and chicken bones there.

If I wash my bags it doesn't mean that everyone else does and disease goes from person to person not bag to bag.

You know that dogs don't piss in the bath water. You do. Dogs don't.

Stop stealing groceries from other people's bags and for Pete's sake, stop peeing in your grocery bags!

Problem solved.
If I was forced to live in California I would go ahead and buy those reusable bags and then toss them onto the highways or a pristine stream when I've emptied them.

You sir are a Great American! What I like to do with my oil is to find a local stream and dump it in there. I find that the oil is usually cleaned up in about a month by mother nature's own hand. We need environmentalist wackos like we need an epidemic of Ebola in this country.

Last edited:
FAUX News Special Report: P-Party Rallies | Reaction To Intrusive Government "Give Me P-Bags or Give Me Death!"

People calling themselves P-Baghers have flooded Social Media decrying the state of California's intrusion into the people's right to reuse plastic bags.

California Bans Single-Use Plastic Bags

Speaker of the US House, Johntan Boner is going to hold a press conference speaking out on this outrage on the steps of the American Council of Patriotic Baghers within the half hour...

Mark Levin can add the P-Bag Amendment to his list of 10 Constitutional Amendments he's already proposed to amend the US Constitution he says he loves so much.

People that don't recycle are about 40 years behind the times.

When did recycling become popular

it has accelerated since the 1970's when people became more and more aware of shortages such as the oil embargo. they increased recylcing of materials like paper, bottles and plastics. this was done to help the environment as well as to be more responsible for the generations that will follow us.

The GOP fought the notion that nicotine is addicting. They are fighting climate change assertions. Now they will be fight the ban of plastic bags. They seem to always fall on the losing side of things, huh?

No one is fighting the plastic bag ban. I don't recycle as a personal preference. It makes me feel good.

We don't have pristine streams. This is California.

Myth #2: Paper grocery bags are a better environmental choice than plastic bags.

Fact:
Plastic bags are 100% recyclable and for all environmental impacts related to air emissions,
water emissions and solid waste –those of paper bags are significantly greater than that of plastic grocery bags:

http://www.plasticsindustry.org/files/about/fbf/myths facts_grocerybags.pdf

The only real place to recycle plastic bags here is in a bin in front of a few stores like Safeway and Wal-Mart, and they don't fill up fast.

How Many Plastic Bags Are Recycled in the US

Americans use an estimated 102 billion plastic bags each year, but less than 1% of them are recycled. Plastic bags are the second most littered item after plastic bottles, research shows...

People that don't recycle are about 40 years behind the times.

When did recycling become popular

it has accelerated since the 1970's when people became more and more aware of shortages such as the oil embargo. they increased recylcing of materials like paper, bottles and plastics. this was done to help the environment as well as to be more responsible for the generations that will follow us.
I thought all intelligent people recycled? Its like a habit by now right?

FAUX News Special Report: P-Party Rallies | Reaction To Intrusive Government "Give Me P-Bags or Give Me Death!"

People calling themselves P-Baghers have flooded Social Media decrying the state of California's intrusion into the people's right to reuse plastic bags.

California Bans Single-Use Plastic Bags

Speaker of the US House, Johntan Boner is going to hold a press conference speaking out on this outrage on the steps of the American Council of Patriotic Baghers within the half hour...
Libtarded idiot op.

Forum List

Back