FAUX News Beaten By NewsMax, lol

The collapse of that snakepit FAUX Snooze continues unabated.

The garbage pile that is Fox News just lost for the first time to Newsmax TV. It was only one metric, during one day, during a single hour. What matters, though, is that had you predicted such a victory was possible even six weeks ago, you would have felt the hot breath of laughter in your stupid face.
Well, who’s laughing now? LOL!
The answer to that question has to be especially humiliating for the garbage pile that is Fox News, because who’s laughing now is Newsmax TV, me, and CNNLOL’s Brian “Tater” Stelter, who is laughing all over the news that:
In the key 25- to 54-year-old demographic prized by advertisers, “Greg Kelly Reports” on Newsmax out-rated “The Story with Martha MacCallum” on Fox.
The margin was narrow — Kelly averaged 229,000 viewers in the demo and MacCallum averaged 203,000 — but it is still a milestone in the cable news industry.
I’m not going to link the CNNLOL piece. As you know, I’m dedicated to stopping the spread of fake news and misinformation, and Tater tells so many lies in this piece, it would be irresponsible to send anyone over there, but still: LOL! Fox News! LOL!
And let’s not forget that unlike Fox News, Newsmax TV can be streamed live from a number of platforms, like Pluto TV (which is free and awesome), and these ratings numbers do not include streaming viewers.
In between all his lies, Tater points out something that should worry Fox News above all else: Newsmax TV is a comer… Prior to Election Night, when the garbage pile that is Fox News meddled in the election with fake calls, some of which had to be retracted, in order to defeat President Trump, Greg Kelly’s Newsmax TV show drew only about 10,000 25-54 demo viewers and 100,000 total viewers.
On Monday, he drew nearly a million viewers.
Things are booming over there.

Do you buy or sell advertising on television?

No?

Well then what anybody's ratings are is IRRELEVANT. Dafuck do you think ratings are FOR? GREAT BIG HINT: it has ZERO to do with "veracity". If that were the case, fake wrestling, onstage paternity suits and naked people traipsing around on an island forced to eat bugs............ WOULD NOT EXIST.

Dumbass.

The bottom line is this: If Fox Noise's (or anybody's) ratings go down here's what it means:

It means the next advertiser doing business with them will get a better price than they got last quarter.

THAT'S IT.

Sure, but the only way Trump or his drones know to judge veracity is with tv ratings. That's not really how it works, but they are too stupid to know that. If crowds were the same as credibility, Elton John or Paul McCartney would be president.

I'm thinking maybe the word "ratings" sails over their pointed little heads. They must think there's some guy behind a curtain pulling levers "rating" networks on quality or some wackadoo shit.

I do know one thing about ratings. Get woke go broke.:D

What in the wide world of blue fuck is that supposed to mean?

Are ya stupid!!!
Never mind we already know the answer.

The garbage pile that is Fox News just lost for the first time to Newsmax TV. It was only one metric, during one day, during a single hour. What matters, though, is that had you predicted such a victory was possible even six weeks ago, you would have felt the hot breath of laughter in your stupid face.
The answer to that question has to be especially humiliating for the garbage pile that is Fox News, because who’s laughing now is Newsmax TV, me, and CNNLOL’s Brian “Tater” Stelter, who is laughing all over the news that:
In the key 25- to 54-year-old demographic prized by advertisers, “Greg Kelly Reports” on Newsmax out-rated “The Story with Martha MacCallum” on Fox.
The margin was narrow — Kelly averaged 229,000 viewers in the demo and MacCallum averaged 203,000 — but it is still a milestone in the cable news industry.
I’m not going to link the CNNLOL piece. As you know, I’m dedicated to stopping the spread of fake news and misinformation, and Tater tells so many lies in this piece, it would be irresponsible to send anyone over there, but still: LOL! Fox News! LOL!
And let’s not forget that unlike Fox News, Newsmax TV can be streamed live from a number of platforms, like Pluto TV (which is free and awesome), and these ratings numbers do not include streaming viewers.
In between all his lies, Tater points out something that should worry Fox News above all else: Newsmax TV is a comer… Prior to Election Night, when the garbage pile that is Fox News meddled in the election with fake calls, some of which had to be retracted, in order to defeat President Trump, Greg Kelly’s Newsmax TV show drew only about 10,000 25-54 demo viewers and 100,000 total viewers.

No?

Well then what anybody's ratings are is IRRELEVANT. Dafuck do you think ratings are FOR? GREAT BIG HINT: it has ZERO to do with "veracity". If that were the case, fake wrestling, onstage paternity suits and naked people traipsing around on an island forced to eat bugs............ WOULD NOT EXIST.

Dumbass.

The bottom line is this: If Fox Noise's (or anybody's) ratings go down here's what it means:

It means the next advertiser doing business with them will get a better price than they got last quarter.

THAT'S IT.

Sure, but the only way Trump or his drones know to judge veracity is with tv ratings. That's not really how it works, but they are too stupid to know that. If crowds were the same as credibility, Elton John or Paul McCartney would be president.

I'm thinking maybe the word "ratings" sails over their pointed little heads. They must think there's some guy behind a curtain pulling levers "rating" networks on quality or some wackadoo shit.

Are ya stupid!!!

No, I'm a veteran of the broadcast profession and I know exactly how this shit works.

You?

Just watching, alllllllllllll righty then.

No?

Dumbass.

THAT'S IT.

Are ya stupid!!!

No, I'm a veteran of the broadcast profession and I know exactly how this shit works.

You?

Than you dont know shit about your job.
Or your liberal teachers neglected to tell you these things.
I'm gonna go with they didnt teach you these things and you're too damn stupid to figure them out on your own.

No?

Dumbass.

THAT'S IT.

Are ya stupid!!!

You?

I'm gonna go with they didnt teach you these things and you're too damn stupid to figure them out on your own.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, some asscrack who's never even smelled a friggin' TV Guide is gonna sit on the internets and "school" me on what I've been doing since I built my first radio in 1966. Don't think so Flakey.

No?

Dumbass.

THAT'S IT.

Are ya stupid!!!

You?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, some asscrack who's never even smelled a friggin' TV Guide is gonna sit on the internets and "school" me on what I've been doing since I built my first radio in 1966. Don't think so Flakey.

The fact you dont know what woke means tells me you're a moron.

No?

Dumbass.

THAT'S IT.

Are ya stupid!!!

You?

The fact you dont know what woke means tells me you're a moron.

Yea BLM and Antifa people think they are woke when it is the complete opposite. Orwellian double speak to cull the masses.

No?

Dumbass.

THAT'S IT.

Are ya stupid!!!

You?

Hmmm, you just announced exactly what happens. What happens a lot in colleges. Liberal mind control by the professors. Why many people that come out of college come out brainwashed and know less then what they did before they went in.

It is the same thing on the right except that side goes to church and gets brainwashed by the church or a Christian funded college. The liberals god is liberal science not really based in fact just like most on the right is the bible god not based on fact. Then these two are set a war with one another, constantly bickering over things that aren't even real facts but based on a religion.

Does newsmax have any news credentials???

I would say more trustworthy then the Criminal News Network and Faux news. After years of propaganda and years and years of lying to the public the mainstream media is nothing more then the Cabals soap box to keep you in a state of fear and compliance with their agendas.

No?

Dumbass.

THAT'S IT.

You never heard of that? This rule, commonly explained through the term ‘Get Woke, Go Broke’, refers to the way in which films, the music industry, television, adverts, companies and marketing campaigns focus on ‘Social Justice’ issues and/or left-wing talking points to either sell a product or simply portray themselves in a particular manner.

Most of the American people don't want this shoved down their throat so they turn this crap off and these companies and sports go broke and lose ratings.

No?

Dumbass.

THAT'S IT.

You never heard of that? This rule, commonly explained through the term ‘Get Woke, Go Broke’, refers to the way in which films, the music industry, television, adverts, companies and marketing campaigns focus on ‘Social Justice’ issues and/or left-wing talking points to either sell a product or simply portray themselves in a particular manner.

Most of the American people don't want this shoved down their throat so they turn this crap off and these companies and sports go broke and lose ratings.

I get it. It's a catch phrase that crazy right wingers wish were true. Kinda like that so called walk away meme they had such high hopes for.

I would say more trustworthy then the Criminal News Network and Faux news. After years of propaganda and years and years of lying to the public the mainstream media is nothing more then the Cabals soap box to keep you in a state of fear and compliance with their agendas.

For a country this addicted to mass media it's hard to fathom how so many zombies walk among us with their heads completely up their long intestine about how it actually works.

Ever see or hear what's called a "commercial", Dingo? That's short for "commercial message" or "advertisement" and it's ENTIRELY WHAT MASS MEDIA IS ALL ABOUT. Selling you shit you don't need. And to that end it will show you news, almost-news, fake news, emotional who-cares news, naked people traipsing on an island forced to eat bugs, fake wrestling, frickin' poker games, trumped-up who-cares sports events, and especially calamaties, disasters and whatever kind of drama it can glom onto or dress up AS drama.

NOBODY makes a dime from "propaganda" or "leaning" this way or that. They make many a dime from coercing people to get emotionally invested in their particular brand of drama -- because once you're in that state it becomes easy to sell you a pickup truck capable of towing an asteroid. And for a ready example of how that emotional investment works scroll back to the OP where some moron thinks "ratings" mean something like "more people are in our snow fort than the one across the street". A Tree House mentality, complete with "No Gurls" scrawled on the side.

They do not. They mean "here's how much we can charge for our commercials", and that's it. The Prime Directive. All you klowns who masturbate on this board with your wet dreams of this or that network/media outlet to "belong to" or "oppose" are simply playing right into their hands and they laugh at you all the way to the same bank.

Last edited:

No?

Dumbass.

THAT'S IT.

Nope, never heard of that but then again I left the toxic cesspool of this board for a few months. As I just posted, WHATEVER angle films, music, TV etc etc choose to use on a given day is based entirely on the same criterion: WHAT WILL $ELL. Because you make more money with WHAT WILL SELL than with what will not. And that returns us right back to this concept of "ratings" which DO NOT and CAN NOT reflect "what anybody WANTS". They reflect WHAT PEOPLE WILL PAY ATTENTION TO, and that's a whole 'nother smoke.

Nobody "wants" that tractor trailer on the side of the road to be engulfed in flames, but ALL the cars driving by it will slow down to watch it, won't they? Take this hammer and pound it into your cranium until it holds: Ratings measure attention, not assent.

CNN brings you the real factual news 99% of the time, only with a left wing bias in the evening commentary shows, big time!

Your faux news sites are 100% biased 24/7 and have zero journalistic standards, and peddle in conspiracy crap most of the time... you have no clue of what the truth really is...you think you know it, already.... that's the Black Magic of the internet! :eek:

I'm certain you on the other hand, believe any established standard news stations are fake and we liberals are full of crap...

That's the world we live in, but at some point, truth matters.... we can't both, have truth on our side....

except in the world of the internet, and social media...which is programmed to give members ads and links and likes that give each member, their own, confirmation bias in the feeds they receive....

Thanks Jim! I hadn't heard of Newsmax TV and don't use cable or satellite anymore and haven't gotten Fox in several years but they were falling apart when I left them.

Just found Newsmax TV on the web and Michelle Malkin was speaking!

Looks like they are what folks used to tune into Fox for: TV that doesn't insult you.

Fox can go F itself.

You can download Pluto on your phone or if you have Roku on your TV. You can get Newsmax on that and some other good ones like OANN and Real America's Voice.
You could do Hypnotix
Not sure if it's available to sheep
hypno.png

CNN brings you the real factual news 99% of the time, only with a left wing bias in the evening commentary shows, big time!

Your faux news sites are 100% biased 24/7 and have zero journalistic standards, and peddle in conspiracy crap most of the time... you have no clue of what the truth really is...you think you know it, already.... that's the Black Magic of the internet! :eek:

I'm certain you on the other hand, believe any established standard news stations are fake and we liberals are full of crap...

That's the world we live in, but at some point, truth matters.... we can't both, have truth on our side....

except in the world of the internet, and social media...which is programmed to give members ads and links and likes that give each member, their own, confirmation bias in the feeds they receive....
While there are some Old School Liberals who have my complete respect, for the most part the folks that today call themselves "Liberals" are small minded authoritarian anti-Liberals. CNN tells so many lies I can't even watch them, but, FAUX, MSLSD PBS are much the same. I get my news online where I can move to what I want to review rather than having some group of clowns feed me sensationalism designed to keep me engaged so that I sit through the commercial breaks so that their advertisers can sell me stuff.

Forum List

Back