Fauci vs. Fauci : A Pandemic Of Contradictions

Has Fauci lied throughout Covid

• Total voters
He was there under Obama and before that too...........Selective Memory or just a PLAIN LIE THERE......LMAO
Yes, you're right that he was already there, but Trump kept him there until he took a purely scientific medical based position that didn't agree with Trump's agenda.
I've forgotten the exact details and so I was asking for somebody to refresh my memory.
However, I suppose you are technically right about the 'hiring' as such.

Please! There's no reason to suggest I've lied.

Wingnuts have a problem comprehending concepts like "our understanding of the science has evolved".
While leftist sheep just continue to listen with rapt adoration to the li8es of "science himself" Fauci who would never admit he is wrong about anything. Science may have evolved but Fauci has not, except to attempt to gain more power through his lies.

Yes, you're right that he was already there, but Trump kept him there until he took a purely scientific medical based position that didn't agree with Trump's agenda.
I've forgotten the exact details and so I was asking for somebody to refresh my memory.
However, I suppose you are technically right about the 'hiring' as such.

Please! There's no reason to suggest I've lied.
Except for all the predictions he made at the start of this all.

Two weeks to stop the spread, masks not needed, no mandates for getting the jab and so forth.

Here are the key issues that Fauci got wrong, they contend:

Natural immunity: "By pushing vaccine mandates, Dr. Fauci ignores naturally acquired immunity among the COVID-recovered, of which there are more than 45 million in the United States."

Protecting the elderly: "While anyone can get infected, there is more than a thousand-fold difference in mortality risk between the old and the young."

School closures: "Schools are major transmission points for influenza, but not for COVID."

Masks: "For children, there is no solid scientific evidence that masks work."

Contact tracing: "For a commonly circulating viral infection such as COVID, it was a hopeless waste of valuable public health resources that did not stop the disease."

Collateral public health damage: "As an immunologist, Dr. Fauci failed to properly consider and weigh the disastrous effects lockdowns would have on cancer detection and treatment, cardiovascular disease outcomes, diabetes care, childhood vaccination rates, mental health and opioid overdoses, to name a few."

It's an example of how political agenda and unrelenting propaganda gets in the way of common sense. The left has had (tax exempt) Media Matters for years to monitor (only) conservative speech. Every word ever spoken by a republican politician was analyzed and scrutinized and spun to left wing blogs and the mainstream media in the left's never ending search for hypocrisy. Meanwhile the president is caught telling whoppers and the CDC issues contradictory orders almost every day but you will find little coverage much less outrage in the media and the ignorant minions on the left continue to remain docile and ignorant and voting democrat.

what 180 on vaccines?
IMO it was implied, due to so many indications that Trump didn't take the pandemic seriously. And now it's my opinion that Trump's supporters who are refusing to be vaccinated are doing so for political reasons.
I would offer as proof the fact that Trump needed to make his position clear on the efficacy and safety of the vaccines. There's never been any need for Fauci to clarify his position on any of it, right from the beginning when he was speaking beside Trump on a stage.

I offer that as my position to be debated if anyone cares or is interested, but I don't see where it would require me to expand upon it.

Spam, rudeness, and profanity won't be entertained.

Here are the key issues that Fauci got wrong, they contend:

Natural immunity: "By pushing vaccine mandates, Dr. Fauci ignores naturally acquired immunity among the COVID-recovered, of which there are more than 45 million in the United States."
To begin with, Fauci didn't get anything wrong on natural immunity. There's no reason to belabour any of your following points any further.

NO! Fauci's only mistake was in not buying into Trump's ridiculous pseudo-science.

And of course in the real world, Fauci has been vindicated by Trump's complete 180 on the vaccines.
No,
Fauci has been and continues to be trashed by the actual scientific community for all of his lies.

Except for all the predictions he made at the start of this all.

Two weeks to stop the spread, masks not needed, no mandates for getting the jab and so forth.
While standing at Trump's side, Fauci compromised with Trump for the better of political expediency.

Accuse Fauci of acceding to Trump's nonsense, then we will have a starting position for a debate.

And not to suggest your claims are completely correct. They contain some exaggerations.

To begin with, Fauci didn't get anything wrong on natural immunity. There's no reason to belabour any of your following points any further.
How so...........they have basically ignored Natural immunity on their decisions for most of the plannedemic.

While they have said Natural immunity plus the jab gives better protection......they have not really addressed it as proof of vaccination. They are selling a product for Pharma.........not being the so called SAVIORS people make them out to be.

The vaccines don't stop reinfections............so who freaking cares what they say at this point.

How so...........they have basically ignored Natural immunity on their decisions for most of the plannedemic.
No, I don't accept that as being correct.
Not to suggest that politics hasn't played a big part in exacerbating the situation and has hampered efforts by medical professionals to do what is right in controlling the pandemic. (I will just caution that I'm not going to respond to 'plannedemic innuendoes) (make your point in an appropriate way with me)
While they have said Natural immunity plus the jab gives better protection......they have not really addressed it as proof of vaccination.
I can agree that the politics of the left have not been all above board, all of the time.
They are selling a product for Pharma.........not being the so called SAVIORS people make them out to be.
You may have a valid point but I won't risk arguing it either way. However, I would suspect that the accusation should be lodged against the pharma companies, less than at political foes.
The vaccines don't stop reinfections...........
I don't accept that as being completely true but I'm always open to evidence to substantiate the claim.
.so who freaking cares what they say at this point.
N.A.

"FDS"

Fauci derangement syndrome.

Science changes as new things are discovered.
Theories change. Scientific FACT does not change. If the dumb bastard doesn't know--just say IDK. Quit falsely setting him up as an expert when he doesn't know. He also shouldn't be dictating draconian measures and mandates based on his lack of knowledge.

NO! Fauci's only mistake was in not buying into Trump's ridiculous pseudo-science.

And of course in the real world, Fauci has been vindicated by Trump's complete 180 on the vaccines.
More lies from the commie Canuck duck. When are you going to stop sticking your nose into American policy duck? Focus on the cluster fuck in Ontario. You know that joke you call a government.

Forum List

Back