Fauci Says Immigrants Are ‘Absolutely Not’ Driving Covid-19 Surge: ‘Let’s Face Reality Here, Republicans’ doesnt rule out banning Christmas gatherings

Because he is a global hero in his field and a top expert. So naturally, about 40% of America will shit on him and defer instead to some right wing jackass on Youtube. Country of morons.

sorry, but he has been far too inconsistent over the last almost 2 years. There is no way I am basing any plans on his words.

I have and will. Good luck on your Herman Cain award.
We had a spike (according to MSM) in the last month in my area. Thirty percent of those infected were vaccinated. Fatalities were six percent of the total infected. Twenty percent of the fatalities were vaccinated as well. Not that any of this is something to celebrate. Only a ghoul, such as you, celebrates the death of another human just to make a political point. Typical democrat.

sorry, but he has been far too inconsistent over the last almost 2 years.
Not really., he has made recommendations as we get new information. His job is to protect public health. If erring, err on the side of caution. You are just m,aking excuses and intend to just make up recommendations yourself, based on gut feelings. Let's be honest.

Not really., he has made recommendations as we get new information. His job is to protect public health. If erring, err on the side of caution. You are just m,aking excuses and intend to just make up recommendations yourself, based on gut feelings. Let's be honest.
I trust what Fauci says. Masks don’t work.

And, Einstein?

Are the commies gonna be at your door?
They’re banging on doors in Australia.
Fortunately the government hasn’t grabbed our guns.

You poor little paranoid Trumpster.

I don't know how you people make it through the day.

I'd love to see them try

He was too political instead of just stating what they knew, I have no respect for the man.

No gut feelings, my wife is an RN working with COVID patients for the past almost 2 years, pretty much 75% of my knowledge of COVID from her and her fellow medical workers treating COVID patients.

We had a spike (according to MSM) in the last month in my area. Thirty percent of those infected were vaccinated. Fatalities were six percent of the total infected. Twenty percent of the fatalities were vaccinated as well. Not that any of this is something to celebrate. Only a ghoul, such as you, celebrates the death of another human just to make a political point. Typical democrat.
Post a link showing that 20% of the covid deaths in your area were vaccinated

Forum List

Back