Fauci rebuts Republican claims about hydroxychloroquine in Capitol Hill session

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019
Fauci the only sane one there walking on a tight rope. Incompetent Trump is itching to fire him but Trump has sunk America so far down the hole that it will only make Trump look even worse than the orange turd that he is now. Remove Trump from office before he burns down the entire country.

Fauci the only sane one there walking on a tight rope. Incompetent Trump is itching to fire him but Trump has sunk America so far down the hole that it will only make Trump look even worse than the orange turd that he is now. Remove Trump from office before he burns down the entire country.
Of course....Fauci likes rubbing elbows with George Soros and the Clintons.
So of course he undercut the president's policies while refusing to admit that rioting spreads the virus.

Fauci...........must push the narrative for a vaccine at all cost............so the lobbyist wanting to make a fortune off it can rake in the cash.........when he retires they will give him an stay at home job for a million month for a few years as a reward.

Fauci has been wrong over and over again...............

On his word we destroyed the economy of this country.......tar and feather his ass.

Of course....Fauci likes rubbing elbows with George Soros and the Clintons.
So of course he undercut the president's policies while refusing to admit that rioting spreads the virus.
Anthony Fauci is a George Soros puppet and can't be trusted whatsoever

I especially enjoyed Jim Jordan's badgering of the witness with lie after lie after LIE.

jim-jordan-donald.jpg

Left Wing hate and ignorance is killing people

Such is the reprehensible right – desperately trying to discredit healthcare professionals in a reckless effort to salvage Trump’s reelection bid and retain control of the Senate.

Hydroxychloroquine pills cost 37 cents each at CVS. The price on Remdesivir , recommended by Doc Fauci is $520 for a vial.

Makes you wonder where the corruption really is.

I do believe the fools should have the right to try any drug they think might save their lives.
I took it........went to Kenya and didn't get Malaria........imagine that......hell I did that probably before you were a sperm cell chasing an egg in your mamma........what was here name......maybe I'm your step dad and didn't know it.

Oh.......Malaria sucks hairy balls .....the narrative continues.

Hydroxychloroquine pills cost 37 cents each at CVS. The price on Remdesivir , recommended by Doc Fauci is $520 for a vial.

Makes you wonder where the corruption really is.
I posted that long ago......hell almost 5 months ago.......they were after an Orphan status to make a fortune off of it................had to back down.......even when Universities had federal grants to study it.......

It's about MONEY........POWER.........and a 60 year old cheap drug isn't gonna make them cash.

After a public outcry, Gilead submitted a request to the FDA to rescind this designation. Gilead’s stated rationale for requesting the designation was that it would waive a requirement to conduct a pediatric study plan that could take up to 210 days to review. But that’s not all that ODA designation does. Orphan drugs receive other incentives including seven years of regulatory exclusivity, meaning they have an effective monopoly on profits from the treatment regardless of patents and certain tax credits. With these incentives, pharmaceutical companies would in theory be more likely to develop cures for patients populations so small that they otherwise would have no reasonable expectation that the cost of developing will be recovered.

I do believe the fools should have the right to try any drug they think might save their lives.
The do.

No one is arguing otherwise – and that’s not at issue.

The issue is that Trump and his enablers shouldn’t be trying to peddle their snake oil in their respective official capacities.
Doctors prescribe it..............not Trump.......Trump said it showed promise early on.........and it did......and still does early on........but TDS makes you a Moron....and you must attack

HEY PAL.......our entire battlegroup had to take the drug to go to Kenya..........guess what...........NO ONE DIED FROM IT.

Have a nice day.

Fauci has already discredited himself by saying we did not need masks but now we do.

He justified this lie by saying he was trying to conserve masks at the time.

How he is not in jail for all those lost lives who believed him for not wearing a mask is beyond me.

Fauci has already discredited himself by saying we did not need masks but now we do.

He justified this lie by saying he was trying to conserve masks at the time.

How he is not in jail for all those lost lives who believed him for not wearing a mask is beyond me.
He has a lot of friends in the Deep State and NWO :smoke:

The do.

The issue is that Trump and his enablers shouldn’t be trying to peddle their snake oil in their respective official capacities.
Doctors prescribe it..............not Trump.......Trump said it showed promise early on.........and it did......and still does early on........but TDS makes you a Moron....and you must attack

HEY PAL.......our entire battlegroup had to take the drug to go to Kenya..........guess what...........NO ONE DIED FROM IT.

Have a nice day.

This is a bunch of gibberish.

The drug showed some promise early on. Then better studies followed and it didn’t show any benefit. So Fauci correctly states that the evidence shows it doesn’t work.

The do.

Have a nice day.

This is a bunch of gibberish.

The drug showed some promise early on. Then better studies followed and it didn’t show any benefit. So Fauci correctly states that the evidence shows it doesn’t work.

BS..........late stage I'm almost dead studies showed you were already fucked when the medicine was taken........the VA study didn't add the cocktail drugs and only tried it when they were going on vents.......which has now been proven to be more harmful in more cases.

Plenty of Doctors saying that early on it worked......plenty of them taking it to try and stop from getting the virus..........

It's a dang safe drug...........over 1200 took it on the ship I was on way back when......Guess what......not a single person got sick or died.............Must make you cry huh........

Forum List

Back