Fauci Claimed That College Football Games Would be "Superspreader" Events. In Fact, There Are No Outbreaks Traced to College Football Games.

Noodleneck said the same thing about the Sturgis Rally. That's like a half a million bikers and neither the 2020 nor 2021 rally produced any significant outbreaks.
I saw outbreaks...

...of yet more Democrat derangement and hysteria!

So there!!

Full disclosure. I went to a college football game on 9/4/21 and started showing symptoms of the Rona on Labor Day. It was the Rona, got the positive test.

So I had the flu for a few days and went on with my life.

I dont know if it was a super spreader event, but I likely got it at the game…and it was my choice to go, and I am not vaxxed.

Now I have 10-20 times the immunity of those who got vaxxed and think they will not get the Rona post vaccination.

I chose the Rona over the vax.

CHOICE. That is the key word.
Your body, Biden's choice!!!! :D

Oops, wrong on both counts. Just kind of making stuff up now, aren't ya?

Son, we call what you just did "lying".
From the second article:

It’s unclear, however, whether the recent spike in cases and the 2021 rally are related.

Just kind of making stuff up now, aren't ya? :)

From the second article:

It’s unclear, however, whether the recent spike in cases and the 2021 rally are related.

Just kind of making stuff up now, aren't ya? :)
Oh look, to nobody's surprise, you are confused again. My post was a negation of the assertion that no outbreaks resulted. If you had taken some Discrete Mathematics or computer programming in college, you wouldn't make such childish, stupid errors.

Democrat lefties monitored every word and every phrase ever spoken by the former president and often spun it into outrageous charges. That's the legacy of the ongoing contentious relationship between republican administrations and the media. In a just world Fauci should have been especially under scrutiny since he seemed to have unrestricted power over American culture. Too bad the media became the willing bitch of the democrat party. Fauci may have not only covered up his relationship with the Chinese lab but he might have been a willing participant in the development of the Covid monster and the media is willing to cover it up so that a doddering old democrat can retain his diminishing mental capacity as commander-in-chief.
Some great points, but there are no Democrat lefties.

He didn't read his own articles.

I guess they're not paying him to do that?
Oops, still making the same error.

This is actually a good teaching moment: You illustrate why there are so many just stupid and gullible dummies in this country.

We need to start teaching basic logic in about the 4th grade.

Oh look, to nobody's surprise, you are confused again. My post was a negation of the assertion that no outbreaks resulted. If you had taken some Discrete Mathematics or computer programming in college, you wouldn't make such childish, stupid errors.
You didn't read your own articles, or can't comprehend things like words:

If you had taken readin' & writin' in 1st grade, perhaps you wouldn't make such childish, stupid errors. :)

Oops, still making the same error.
You are, yes. See my reply above.
This is actually a good teaching moment:
Indeed, but I doubt you'll learn anything. :)
You illustrate why there are so many just stupid and gullible dummies in this country.
Your country? Perhaps.
We need to start teaching basic logic in about the 4th grade.
Absolutely.

You didn't read your own articles, or can't comprehend things like words:

If you had taken readin' & writin' in 1st grade, perhaps you wouldn't make such childish, stupid errors. :)
Oops...you're still making the same, stupid error....

The grasp of basic logic of American adults is...not good.

By a firing squad...
I would settle for how our forefathers dealt with overbearing government officials...
5ho5z8.jpg

Forum List

Back