Fauci and Birx did all they could to disrupt the Trump Presidency

You seem to think the only thing which can be called a disinfectant is a household cleaner.

Lol

They can be industrial strength too I guess. Manufactured disinfectants however are not nor have ever been used internally. However, I fully endorse you experimenting on yourself.

Sabotage from within.
Yea, it's amazing how hell-bent Trump was to sabotage his presidency.

All he had to do is deffer to the Medical experts and provide, steady, honest, fact based leadership.

He could not do it and that why he was kicked out.

They can be industrial strength too I guess. Manufactured disinfectants however are not nor have ever been used internally. However, I fully endorse you experimenting on yourself.
Why can't experts like Fauci and Birx do the experiments?

Why can't experts like Fauci and Birx do the experiments?
Are you serious? Some disinfectants have isopropyl alcohol and chlorine compounds -- very bad inside the body. Yes, it can kill viruses but it can also kill you.

They're part of the establishment. The reasons for the assault on Trump, and the stolen election is 100% because Trump is a threat to the establishment.

Reason for COVID is to advance communism & reduce populations. It's just that simple.

They're part of the establishment. The reasons for the assault on Trump, and the stolen election is 100% because Trump is a threat to the establishment.

Reason for COVID is to advance communism & reduce populations. It's just that simple.
Just who wants to do that?

Your dumbass claim is that Fauci funded the creation of COVID 19. Your article does not bear that out.
China wanted Trump out of office. Dems wanted Trump out of office. They both got their wish because of a disease which came from China. Collusion?

Hindsight is 20/20. Looking back we can see Bush was a RINO. Trump understands us. Trump understands what the American people want.

Your dumbass claim is that Fauci funded the creation of COVID 19. Your article does not bear that out.
Your low-IQ brain apparently has no reading comprehension. I can't help that. Try reading the article slower this time, read every word, not just the small ones.

All they could do? Jesus, Birx had to sit there and play poker face (or dead) while Trump was questioning the possibility of using disinfectants internally. Fauci could have held press conferences where he specifically pointed out his differences with Trump, he didn't. Get over the butt hurt.
But Atlas is the asshole that should have told Trump about the time window involved with chloroquine and hydroxychloquine, but did not. Otherwise, Trump would have been correctly informed.

Forum List

Back