FATHER’S DAY: Bill Clinton ‘son’ calls for ‘dad’ to take paternity test

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
There is documentation from Arkansas State Troopers that every Christmas Slick Willie would have gifts delivered to a black boy in down in Mississippi.

-Geaux
===============

Danney Williams still wants to have a relationship with the man he calls his “dad.”

This Father’s Day, Williams, who says Bill Clinton is his father, is backing calls for Clinton to undergo a paternity test to prove — or disprove — his assertion.

FATHER'S DAY: Bill Clinton 'son' calls for 'dad' to take paternity test - The American Mirror

DCoh5niXcAElDYz.jpg:large

I'm glad this is getting some attention. I remember hearing about him many years ago, when he was a kid.

I checked out his Twitter page, and it's clear that he feels completely abandoned and sacrificed, for political reasons.

When will slick Willy step up and take responsibility?

There is documentation from Arkansas State Troopers that every Christmas Slick Willie would have gifts delivered to a black boy in down in Mississippi.

-Geaux
===============

Danney Williams still wants to have a relationship with the man he calls his “dad.”

This Father’s Day, Williams, who says Bill Clinton is his father, is backing calls for Clinton to undergo a paternity test to prove — or disprove — his assertion.

FATHER'S DAY: Bill Clinton 'son' calls for 'dad' to take paternity test - The American Mirror

-Geaux
===============

Old news, debunked in '99.

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

Last edited:

Forum List

Back