Zone1 Father Vigano' rightfully attacks "the bergoglio sect" vis a vis Fr Frank Pavone "excommunication"

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

This is right on target. For all those of you who have a short attention span, at least read the very last paragraph of the Reverend Vigano's statement defending the persecuted priest Frank Pavone (who, in case you don't know him, has been at the forefront of fighting legalized abortion for a long time (possibly decades). He did nothing wrong.

Francis? That's all he does is wrong.

The Catholic church is showing cracks in the abortion dogma.

Fortunately for the church, there is a rational middle ground that has been found in nearly all countries in which the faith is practiced.

On a positive note, the church is forced to compromise!

Francis? That's all he does is wrong.]/quote]

No, but of necessity there will be adjustments made to the dogma. As is the church's acceptance of Darwinian evolution.

Fortunately for the church, there is a rational middle ground that has been found in nearly all countries in which the faith is practiced.

Truth does not change. God does not change.

People change, though--for the worst, it seems. OK, there are some notable exceptions.

Truth does not change. God does not change.

People change, though--for the worst, it seems. OK, there are some notable exceptions.
Your god is forced to be content with the changes the church accepts. He has no more agreeable representative.

Supposing your god is real, then you can also suppose that he has learned to accept Darwinian evolution.

If you can't accept that then you're going to have to condemn the Catholic church!

Your god is forced to be content with the changes the church accepts. He has no more agreeable representative.

Supposing your god is real, then you can also suppose that he has learned to accept Darwinian evolution.

If you can't accept that then you're going to have to condemn the Catholic church!
I don't get this entirely.

And as per usual, non-Catholics don't have a clue about the Church which shows in your comments, despite me not really getting your point

where's the rational middle ground?

compromise w/ Satan?

That's what is going on

I don't get this entirely.

And as per usual, non-Catholics don't have a clue about the Church which shows in your comments, despite me not really getting your point
Sorry but you'll have to explain what you're trying to say that isn't agreeing with what I've said.

A serious reply will be considered.

Only Catholics understand and even a lot of them don't

where's the rational middle ground?

compromise w/ Satan?

That's what is going on
No! And no to the imaginary satan too.

Abortion is not a desirable outcome but it's a necessary outcome in some cases.

The remedy isn't in trying to dredge up a Satan, it's in social resposibility of women in America. And it's in government that has a priority of being responsible.

No! And no to the imaginary satan too.

Abortion is not a desirable outcome but it's a necessary outcome in some cases.

The remedy isn't in trying to dredge up a Satan, it's in social resposibility of women in America. And it's in government that has a priority of being responsible.
Oh please

govt is the problem, hardly ever a solution to one.

And murder is always wrong. Too bad you can't see that. I guess it's because you are no longer in the womb (have nothing to worry about)

Francis may be demonically possessed

looks like it

he persecutes good priests and elevates bad ones. He didn't do much, if anything, about the molester priests.

Pope Leo XIII had a "vision" or whatever you call it in the Church after Mass one day. Essentially the devil was telling God that if given 100 years (I believe it was), he could destroy the Church

And God said something to the effect of: go ahead and try (my words)

Satan did a pretty good job.. not surprising since he is more intelligent than we mere mortals, been around longer, etc.

Forum List

Back