Father off ISIS bride sues Trump administration cites possible loophole

The fight over whether ISIS recruit Hoda Muthana is a US citizen, explained

It is a story I've heard about here and there, and find interesting.

I think she should be brought back, tried, and thrown in prison. Once she gets out, I would hope my fellow Americans would make her "disappear". only to turn up rotting in a ditch somewhere. These ISIS freaks need to understand that there is no mercy or forgiveness for them in the West. They certainly had no mercy for the Christians and Yazidis they came across.

Similar case in the UK; the girl in question, at present languishing in a Syrian refugee camp, having recently given birth. Wants to return to Britain to raise that kid, but has had her citizenship rescinded by the Home Office.

She wasn't fazed atall by seeing chopped off heads in bins.

Most likely her head is one that will end up in a bin.
Feel better that you posted such a despicable comment? Does your Grand Mother approve?
No more despicable than the stuff she watched and condoned every day when she was with ISIS.

The fight over whether ISIS recruit Hoda Muthana is a US citizen, explained

It is a story I've heard about here and there, and find interesting.

I think she should be brought back, tried, and thrown in prison. Once she gets out, I would hope my fellow Americans would make her "disappear". only to turn up rotting in a ditch somewhere. These ISIS freaks need to understand that there is no mercy or forgiveness for them in the West. They certainly had no mercy for the Christians and Yazidis they came across.

Similar case in the UK; the girl in question, at present languishing in a Syrian refugee camp, having recently given birth. Wants to return to Britain to raise that kid, but has had her citizenship rescinded by the Home Office.

She wasn't fazed atall by seeing chopped off heads in bins.

Most likely her head is one that will end up in a bin.

I think that camp is full of Isis recruits from all over the world, who want to return to their home countries.

One theory I heard was that these woman were dumped by the ISIS men when the going got tough. I say let the bitches stew in the camps for a year or two, ring them back, charge them and run them through court then send them to a super max where they will be pumped for info.

The Dutch husband of the British woman is in jail, so she is on her own with that baby.

She'd tried to get asylum in The Netherlands, but they said no.

Can’t blame them either. The Netherlands (far as I can remember) has a pretty bad Muslim problem. I get it.

Where is there any evidence she is NOT a citizen?

Her father is a naturalized citizen, and claims she was born in this country.

(BTW, as far as I'm concerned, she can stay overseas)
He is a Yemen citizen. He was a diplomat to the UN for Yemen. He may hold duel citizenship. I don’t know.

Remember this:

c021c024-ba35-11e8-8bc4-fc59ff6846aa_1280x720_131129.png

She joined ISIS when we were using them to fight against Assad.

It wasn't until later that ISIS was declared to also be our enemy.

The girl should be allowed to rejoin her family in the U.S. ... :cool:
C'man fool, deny that you still support ISIS. I bet you won't.

Appearing on MSNBC Live With Stephanie Ruhle Friday morning, analyst Jason Johnson, Politics Editor for The Root, blasted the Trump administration for refusing to allow ISIS terrorist Hoda Muthana from returning to the U.S. after she left to join the violent death cult. The left-wing contributor even argued it was “anti-American” to deny her re-entry to the nation she declared war against.
MSNBC Analyst: ‘Anti-American’ to Deny U.S. Re-Entry to ISIS Terrorist
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh so Dip stick said Friday that Jason the politics editor for the racist site the root ( they are race pushing pussies over at the root) They are what push their own to hate but to stupid to see it as all hate. Those who wake up end up dead like MLK, MALCOM X etc...... their idiots for followers practice the wrong side of history based off all lies.

If she comes back, charge her with treason. All her videos will be evidence against her. Execute her and give daddy a front row seat.

If she is a citizen, then she is guilty of making war against the United States, and giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

The US Constitution calls that treason.

A capital offense.
This is true. Remember how Lincoln treated that?

Well, except for that one little detail....
--- How can you "make war against the United States" ..... when the United States is not in a state of war?
And moreover, when the theatre of said non-war is not IN the United States?

On second thought, let her back in.

We haven't had a public hanging in quite a while.

We can sell tickets.

And popcorn, and soft drinks, and SnoCaps and Raisinettes and nachos and...

Ah yes, string up a black woman who has a child. What could possibly go wrong with that.

This case should be thrown out of court as soon as the Judge tells the room they can sit down.

Father of "ISIS Bride" Sues Trump Administration; Cites Possible Loophole

YOU ARE NOT AN AMERICAN , YOU DO NOT GET OUR RIGHTS, WHEN YOU ARE NOT AN AMERICAN BORN YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS, YOU WILL NOT CHANGE OUR LAND INTO OUR SHIT HOLES BITCH!!
For what! He is saving her life.

18 U.S. Code § 2381.Treason
18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason

Posted this elsewhere (and have yet to get an answer) but ---- how can a person "levy war against the United States" when said United States is not IN a state of war?

Oopsie.

If she is a citizen, then she is guilty of making war against the United States, and giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

The US Constitution calls that treason.

A capital offense.
This is true. Remember how Lincoln treated that?

Well, except for that one little detail....
--- How can you "make war against the United States" ..... when the United States is not in a state of war?
And moreover, when the theatre of said non-war is not IN the United States?

On second thought, let her back in.

We haven't had a public hanging in quite a while.

We can sell tickets.

And popcorn, and soft drinks, and SnoCaps and Raisinettes and nachos and...

Ah yes, string up a black woman who has a child. What could possibly go wrong with that.

Black woman? Lol.

This case should be thrown out of court as soon as the Judge tells the room they can sit down.

YOU ARE NOT AN AMERICAN , YOU DO NOT GET OUR RIGHTS, WHEN YOU ARE NOT AN AMERICAN BORN YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS, YOU WILL NOT CHANGE OUR LAND INTO OUR SHIT HOLES BITCH!!

Posted this elsewhere (and have yet to get an answer) but ---- how can a person "levy war against the United States" when said United States is not IN a state of war?

Oopsie.
Are you really THAT stupid? You can only war with a declaration? Were there declarations of war or poverty, women, fags, AIDS, the Roses (film reference) and so on?

Just stupid.

(What do you think of the revamped Phils? Will they get Harper?)

Oopsie.
Are you really THAT stupid? You can only war with a declaration? Were there declarations of war or poverty, women, fags, AIDS, the Roses (film reference) and so on?

Just stupid.

(What do you think of the revamped Phils? Will they get Harper?)

He is an ISIS supporter. What do you expect?

Forum List

Back