Father of Slain Navy SEAL says "Don't Trust Trump"

Normally I see these ads and don't pay a lot of attention, the evidence against Trump being a competent President is too overwhelming to ignore, but this one is about the needless death of William Owens, a Navy SEAL who grew up not far from where I did.

Wow, what a great collection of commie lies. Good job propagandists.

Didn't take long for one of you to begin attacking a Gold Star Father.

His son is the one that volunteered and made the sacrifice, the father is just allowing himself to be used. Generalized claims with zero context or evidence is about as worthless as you wasting bandwidth here. Deal with it commie.

His son gave his life protecting his father's voice and right to free speech just like he did so you and other creeps could disparage his dad.

And that alters the fact that the dad is being used by a commie organization pretending to be Vets, HOW?

Trump's own sister, a Former Federal Judge says her brother can't be trusted and it's highly unlikely a Gold Star Father of a Navy SEAL is being duped by commies. You guys are once again disparaging a Gold Star family member. You guys have established a pattern for mistreating Gold Star families and family members to defend your scum bag lying commander.

The democrats have no shame....want to play politics using the grief of a father who lost his son.

Funny you'd say that, considering it was Trump himself who played politics with this mans death. Here, read for yourself:

Bill Owens challenged the government to do a full-fledged investigation into whether the mission was properly planned.

“Don’t hide behind my son’s death to prevent an investigation,” he said at the time.

Trump would turn the tables on his critics.

Quietly, the White House invited Owens’ widow to attend the president’s address to a joint session of Congress on Feb. 28, 2017.

In an electrifying moment, Trump asked Carryn Owens to stand, and he offered a dramatic tribute to the slain SEAL.

“Ryan’s legacy is etched into eternity,” the president said as lawmakers from both parties gave her a standing ovation lasting several minutes. ” ... Ryan laid down his life for his friends, for his country, and for our freedom.”

Ryan’s father wasn’t present.

So honoring a slain hero is playing politics? Are you a milennial???

Normally I see these ads and don't pay a lot of attention, the evidence against Trump being a competent President is too overwhelming to ignore, but this one is about the needless death of William Owens, a Navy SEAL who grew up not far from where I did.

His son is the one that volunteered and made the sacrifice, the father is just allowing himself to be used. Generalized claims with zero context or evidence is about as worthless as you wasting bandwidth here. Deal with it commie.

His son gave his life protecting his father's voice and right to free speech just like he did so you and other creeps could disparage his dad.

His father appears to be a TDS douchebag, so why should we disparage him? He's using his son to disparage those he disagrees with, isn't he?

And that alters the fact that the dad is being used by a commie organization pretending to be Vets, HOW?

Trump's own sister, a Former Federal Judge says her brother can't be trusted and it's highly unlikely a Gold Star Father of a Navy SEAL is being duped by commies. You guys are once again disparaging a Gold Star family member. You guys have established a pattern for mistreating Gold Star families and family members to defend your scum bag lying commander.

And we all know that sisters and brothers always get along with each other.

Poor little commie, there are no protected classes in politics. If they use their 1st amendment rights to advocate policies, I have every right to disagree. So FOAD.

Honorable people like Obama and Hillary are so much in demand for their integrity.

Forum List

Back