Father of Raped Daughter not Allowed to Speak at Loudoun County School Board

I hope this is the issue that alerts enough Northern Virginia parents to the fact that the leftists are putting our children at risk with their “work” policies - and gives Youngkin the win.

I have no problem with gay marriage so I guess you could say I’m a supporter of gay marriage although I would never attend a rally.

What is the purpose of equality for all? Starting with the definition of equality: everyone is treated equally and no one has special preference nor are they given special preference. What is the far-left demand for “equal gender representation”? To place one group’s needs above another’s. This NEVER results in a solution and even less people are happy about outcome. Until the discussion is truly about equality, and not some attempt to promote one group over another, we’re still proving ourselves to be limited humans not only in our thinking capacity but our actions.
No one is placing one group above another The claim of "special rights" for LGBT people is standard opperating proceedure and is code for "any rights for LGBT people are special rights. It rings hollow.
It is not a zero sum game as most opposed to LGBT rights seem to think, or dishonestly claim.

In the case of transgender people, for a person who identifies as a gender other than that was assigned at birth to be treated that same as a cicgender person is indeed equality.

I have no problem with gay marriage so I guess you could say I’m a supporter of gay marriage although I would never attend a rally.

What is the purpose of equality for all? Starting with the definition of equality: everyone is treated equally and no one has special preference nor are they given special preference. What is the far-left demand for “equal gender representation”? To place one group’s needs above another’s. This NEVER results in a solution and even less people are happy about outcome. Until the discussion is truly about equality, and not some attempt to promote one group over another, we’re still proving ourselves to be limited humans not only in our thinking capacity but our actions.
I can't agree that we should give crazy people "equality." So we're supposed to credit stalkers and mad killers in the midst of massacres, and all the other crazy screamers on buses? And most of these transvestites are just male prostitutes anyway. So why insist on "equality" for perverts doing sex for pay??

Let's don't go that way. Let's privilege and prefer nice, normal people.

Those trans kids are someones children who are loved by their oarents. And, there is no need to make a choice. Allof the hysrionics over transgender kids- bathrooms, sports ect. is manufactured bullshit. It's not really about bathrooms any more than it was really about water fountains and lunch counters under Jim Crow. It is about demeaning and marginalizing a despised minority that you fear.

You people lost your minds alright. You lost your mind when gay people began to gain the right to marry and you went completely batshit crazy when SCOTUS made it the law of the land

Having lost that fight for good, you all turned your vitriol to a new and more vulnerable minority inorder to exact revenge and as an outlet for your penup hatred and bigotry
no you have lost it and it will cost you more in the long run as fathers learn the law does not represent them any longer, where transgenders used to be safe to use the bathroom that matched their genetic make up, not their lives will be in more danger every time they rape a young kid that expected some sort of safety in a school bathroom. I am glad my kids are grown

I did not know you had been appointed an arbiter of who and who is not someone's child.

But then again I doubt if you were. Your hate is showing.
hate for rapist that was allowed to use a young girls bathroom while raping and torturing her because the state of VA allowed it. Damn right, if that was my daughter it would no longer be a laughing matter

I hope this is the issue that alerts enough Northern Virginia parents to the fact that the leftists are putting our children at risk with their “work” policies - and gives Youngkin the win.

This issue will bring down the attempt of McAuliffe to become governor again. He shot himself in the foot when he claimed the State has more power over what the children are taught than parents do. While it's the PEOPLE's taxes that pay for the education of their children.
We'll see what the election gives us in November.

But, because of the new bathroom law, he gained access to the bathroom by claiming he was transgender.
so, the kid is willing to rape someone but would stop if it wasn't "legal" to go into the girls bathroom.

again can we focus on the crime and worry about details later.

all this using every misfortune to prove a side right is continuing to hurt all.

Please explain how not allowing transgirls to use the girls room would prevent somestraight, cisgender pervert from dressing up and going into the girls room
Because no biological boy would be allowed in the girls‘ restroom, even if he put on a dress, and thus a rape couldn’t occur. The leftist transgender bathroom craziness resulted in this girl getting raped, and you leftists are claiming that it wouldn’t make any difference if boys were blocked from going into the girls bathroom.

so, the kid is willing to rape someone but would stop if it wasn't "legal" to go into the girls bathroom.

again can we focus on the crime and worry about details later.

all this using every misfortune to prove a side right is continuing to hurt all.
history shows it had not happened before even once

hate for rapist that was allowed to use a young girls bathroom while raping and torturing her because the state of VA allowed it. Damn right, if that was my daughter it would no longer be a laughing matter
And not only that. The state of Virginia covered it up, and sent the rapist to another school. This is a perfect example as to how leftists side with criminals to the detriment of decent, law-abiding people.

No one is placing one group above another The claim of "special rights" for LGBT people is standard opperating proceedure and is code for "any rights for LGBT people are special rights. It rings hollow.
It is not a zero sum game as most opposed to LGBT rights seem to think, or dishonestly claim.

In the case of transgender people, for a person who identifies as a gender other than that was assigned at birth to be treated that same as a cicgender person is indeed equality.
But that increases the likelihood of a girl getting raped. There is NO WAY that a biological male should be allowed access to the girls’ bathroom.

What schools should do is have a single-stall bathroom for transgenders. Problem solved.

No one is placing one group above another The claim of "special rights" for LGBT people is standard opperating proceedure and is code for "any rights for LGBT people are special rights. It rings hollow. In the case of transgender people, for person who identifies as a gender other than that was assigned at birth to be treated that same as a cicgender person is indeed equality.
I don’t get into these LGBT conversations much as I have other priorities when it comes to effective use of government. But l’ll say this with respect to the bigger (more important picture): federal interpretation regarding gender definition is overreach, yet again.

Communities should decide how they want to run their community. If a social issue matters enough to a town or city voter, they should be able to call the shots as opposed to the non-voters. Our country suffers from a “top heavy” approach and getting worse. We should always keep in mind that it was built from the bottom up.

I support limited government, states rights, and government should have nothing to do with requiring specific social norms. Federal control should not outweigh state control,( although decriminalizing marijuana would be a good step which will happen in about 10 years from now or so since our government action is so swift).

“We the people” and not “We the overlords” still works in specific areas. Social norms will continue to evolve, again and again perhaps, depending on our ever-changing social conditions.

An overreaching government should implode followed by revolution. Whether or not that will happen time will tell, but I’m continuing to count on the natural political pendulum to swing back and forth, at the very least a few more times.

The globalists discount the growing numbers of informed citizens, at least they do on the surface. Hopefully, that fact and related others should result in major delays for their one-government agenda.

Because no biological boy would be allowed in the girls‘ restroom, even if he put on a dress, and thus a rape couldn’t occur. The leftist transgender bathroom craziness resulted in this girl getting raped, and you leftists are claiming that it wouldn’t make any difference if boys were blocked from going into the girls bathroom.
Girls still wear dresses to school? Anyway never mind? This whole thing is totally stupid. If a rapist in intent on raping they will find a way to do it. A bathroom is probably the stupidest choice because there is a high probsbility of getting caught.

There is no reason to penalize and demean transgirls -who are not rapeists- for the actions of a couple of perverts when doing so will not protect the girls. Like most people here you have more of an interest in punishing the transkids for who they are than protecting anyone.

what altercation
So basically you admit to being ignorant of any facts about the altercation at the meeting where he ended up being removed and arrested?
Only a piece of shit would side with a rapist,
And then you insinuated that I somehow side with the accused rapist? Free free to show where I sided with a rapist.
good bye turd
Good riddance and get the fuck out. Your words are insightful into your disgusting nature and character. Shows how low Neo-GOP thugs are willing to go. Use to be .....aww..... nevermind.....

So basically you admit to being ignorant of any facts about the altercation at the meeting where he ended up being removed and arrested?

And then you insinuated that I somehow side with the accused rapist? Free free to show where I sided with a rapist.

Good riddance and get the fuck out. Your words are insightful into your disgusting nature and character. Shows how low Neo-GOP thugs are willing to go. Use to be .....aww..... nevermind.....
For voicing support for a young child? An altercation involves blood, if that were my daughter several board members would have been injured

I don’t get into these LGBT conversations much as I have other priorities when it comes to effective use of government. But l’ll say this with respect to the bigger (more important picture): federal interpretation regarding gender definition is overreach, yet again.

Communities should decide how they want to run their community. If a social issue matters enough to a town or city voter, they should be able to call the shots as opposed to the non-voters. Our country suffers from a “top heavy” approach and getting worse. We should always keep in mind that it was built from the bottom up.

I support limited government, states rights, and government should have nothing to do with requiring specific social norms. Federal control should not outweigh state control,( although decriminalizing marijuana would be a good step which will happen in about 10 years from now or so since our government action is so swift).

“We the people” and not “We the overlords” still works in specific areas. Social norms will continue to evolve, again and again perhaps, depending on our ever-changing social conditions.

An overreaching government should implode followed by revolution. Whether or not that will happen time will tell, but I’m continuing to count on the natural political pendulum to swing back and forth, at the very least a few more times.

The globalists discount the growing numbers of informed citizens, at least they do on the surface. Hopefully, that fact and related others should result in major delays for their one-government agenda.
The federal government has not issued any interpretation of gender nor do I expect that it will. What they are attempting to do is to protect the rights of individuals to interpret and express their gender. The federal government, as per the constitutions equal protection under the law, and due proces has the right and obligation to do so regardless of any efforts by state and local government to deprive people of those rights.

States rights are not absolute and has not been since abolishment of the Articals of Confederation and later the Civil war and the Constitutional Amendments that it spawned . It is not overreach. It is how things work. . Deal with it.

Girls still wear dresses to school? Anyway never mind? This whole thing is totally stupid. If a rapist in intent on raping they will find a way to do it. A bathroom is probably the stupidest choice because there is a high probsbility of getting caught.

There is no reason to penalize and demean transgirls -who are not rapeists- for the actions of a couple of perverts when doing so will not protect the girls. Like most people here you have more of an interest in punishing the transkids for who they are than protecting anyone.
You disagree Ordinary Guy

Got anything else to add?

Forum List

Back