Father of Raped Daughter not Allowed to Speak at Loudoun County School Board

Nice try... you're correct, it wasn't about a transgendered child, it WAS about the school's decision to allow transgenders into the bathroom of their choice and that decision being used by a sexual predator. THEN the same school board treats the girl's father like he's the criminal. Does that not disturb you at all? Can you not understand his anger? What do you imagine will happen if such criminal depravity is allowed to continue in support of "transgender rights"?
This is where the major disconnect between Left and Right is most clearly seen IMO. Most on the Left, especially in these times of neo-tribalism and Blue Red team sports, seem willing to accept even the most inhuman, egregious offenses as long as it upsets those on the Right. What about the right for children to be safe from sexual predators in public schools?
Very well said! If it pisses us off, they're all for it, no matter how heinous.

I must say. You have got me pegged . I spent a career in government and belive in the power of governnment to do good. You might say that I am Teddy Roosevelt progressive.

I’ll have to read up on Teddy Roosevelt Democrats. I’ve seen this mentioned many times, but I’m not up to speed on distinctions among progressives although aware of their existence. I always wonder what happened to the easy-go-lucky, live your life I’ll live mine type Democrat. What happened to that entire subset? It seems the progressives took over, or are they still around but off fishing somewhere? I assumed that this live and let live crowd were farther left then let’s say a Roosevelt Dem, but now they did a 180 degree spin and are telling other people how to live their lives and how to think? I see the far left as the downfall of the Democrat party that will result in a split, but that’s another thread.
Admittedly, I’ve become much more cynical as opposed to my younger years where I thought governmental decisions were about what’s best for the nation. I understood that it was a lot of give-and-take between the two major parties, but I was under the impression that whatever was the best decision that would be the one made. Lol Obviously, I was not aware of the horse trading they do daily for votes on the Hill. I believed any politician quoted by the media would be truthful since their statements could be fact-checked, and good journalists well outweighed the bad and would expose their lies! Lol Nowadays, I question everything - especially all mainstream political statements. It’s almost too much work to even keep up with, but I’mthe persistent type if
I’ll have to read up on Teddy Roosevelt Democrats. I’ve seen this mentioned many times, but I’m not up to speed on distinctions among progressives although aware of their existence. I always wonder what happened to the easy-go-lucky, live your life I’ll live mine type Democrat. What happened to that entire subset? It seems the progressives took over, or are they still around but off fishing somewhere? I assumed that this live and let live crowd were farther left then let’s say a Roosevelt Dem, but now they did a 180 degree spin and are telling other people how to live their lives and how to think? I see the far left as the downfall of the Democrat party that will result in a split, but that’s another thread.

Sorry, I’m unable to edit on my phone and this post is messed up but hopefully you’ll get the gist of it.

People need to keep suing schools and business until they make bathrooms private only allowing one person at a time.

After all, do you want your children raped by gays in bathrooms? That is society today. It is a society that has been transformed by secular human perverts like Cuomo and hair sniffing Biden.
Sure.
The bill mainly seeks to prevent transgender girls, who are biologically male, from playing on female sport teams.

It does allow for girls to play on a boys’ team if a female team isn’t available.

Your concern is valid about current efforts being made will set up conditions of subversive personalities to act out under the guise of “I identify as a female so should be able to use same restroom as females”. If public schools really want to solve this political issue, another poster stated it well that it’s going to come down to one bathroom, one person at a time. So this begs the question, is the leftist gender agenda really about a solution or do they want an agenda? I think we both agree on the answer and that’s why it will fail.

Oh, I absolutely love horses. You’re very lucky to have the means to continue your love for them- I’m only slightly green now;) I have a mild horse allergy (but never knew it until recent test where it showed up) and I rode a horse as a kid every other weekend at my grandparent’s farm. According to the allergist, he said that’s how I developed the allergy. Who knows. I will still ride them when I can!

I love when people share personal stories including this message board. People who don’t like them don’t usually like sharing their own stories. When threads have posters adding a story of their own, I tend to reread it, imagining and analyzing….either correctly or off I still enjoy it! I know this doesn’t anything to do with the OP so sorry but I can’t relate very well to someone who hates personal stories will never share any detail because they’re under suspicion I’m from the IRA lol
Totally agree about the personal stories. I think the data told by us from right now is better than newspaper stories.
I never used to believe in allergies ---- I supposed everyone was just pretending. (Probably I was just lucky.) Then I got one of those wedding ring allergies (nickle, they say), and real bad -- just raw flesh under it. I thought it was poison ivy as long as I could, but then the WSJournal ran an article on it developing later in life and I had to give up. Darn! I suppose everyone thinks I'm living in sin.

He wouldn't have had such easy access, which is obvious, since he faked being a tranny.
in all my 4 years of high school, bathrooms were never guarded. however - IF they were, im sure nothing more than wearing a skirt would fool the guards.

again - can we focus on what happened to the girl and stop politicizing this so we can feel better about our personal emotional imbalances?

If someone claimed they were an Orangutan...would you let them into the primate enclosure at the zoo?

Or would you send them for a mental health evaluation?

Its a fad...and people will wake up one day and ask themselves what the hell was I thinking.....

so, the kid is willing to rape someone but would stop if it wasn't "legal" to go into the girls bathroom.

again can we focus on the crime and worry about details later.

all this using every misfortune to prove a side right is continuing to hurt all.
He might well have raped someone. He just would not have dressed as a girl and gone into a girl's bathroom to do it. He wouldn't have done it because he would have been told to leave school grounds the second he showed up in a dress. If he had raped a girl in the bathroom, he would NOT have been transferred, dress and all, to another school to do it again. He would have been identified as a mentally disordered sex offender and been in a facility.

He might well have raped someone. He just would not have dressed as a girl and gone into a girl's bathroom to do it. He wouldn't have done it because he would have been told to leave school grounds the second he showed up in a dress. If he had raped a girl in the bathroom, he would NOT have been transferred, dress and all, to another school to do it again. He would have been identified as a mentally disordered sex offender and been in a facility.
i don't think simply being able to dress as a girl was the sole reason he was able to do this. i think the focus on that is wrong and not simply prosecuting the shit out of him and getting the girl any counseling she needs.

prosecute people they'll stop committing crimes. we need to get back to putting teeth and accountability back into our laws.

Girls still wear dresses to school? Anyway never mind? This whole thing is totally stupid. If a rapist in intent on raping they will find a way to do it. A bathroom is probably the stupidest choice because there is a high probsbility of getting caught.

There is no reason to penalize and demean transgirls -who are not rapeists- for the actions of a couple of perverts when doing so will not protect the girls. Like most people here you have more of an interest in punishing the transkids for who they are than protecting anyone.
There are no transgirls. There are boys with severe mental illness. Gender dysphoria is a mental illness on the same order as Body Integrity Dysphoria where people feel in the wrong body and want their arms or legs removed. We do not consider that kind of dysphoria the product of a normal mind either

Last edited:
in all my 4 years of high school, bathrooms were never guarded. however - IF they were, im sure nothing more than wearing a skirt would fool the guards.

again - can we focus on what happened to the girl and stop politicizing this so we can feel better about our personal emotional imbalances?
Obviously, the policy to allow boys to use the girls bathroom is what created this opportunity. We warned you this would happen.

There are no transgirls. There are boys with severe mental illness. Gender dysphoria is a mental illness on the same order as Body Integrity Dysphoria where people feel in the wrong body and want their arms or legs removed. We do not consider that kind of dysphoria the product of a normal mind either
Thank you for another thoughtful and well researched thesis on the complexities of human sxuality and gender identity. Your brilliance is truely inspiring and we are all so anxious to learn more from you . Please continue to share your pearls of wisdome. We hang on your every word.

Those trans kids are someones children who are loved by their oarents. And, there is no need to make a choice. Allof the hysrionics over transgender kids- bathrooms, sports ect. is manufactured bullshit. It's not really about bathrooms any more than it was really about water fountains and lunch counters under Jim Crow. It is about demeaning and marginalizing a despised minority that you fear.

You people lost your minds alright. You lost your mind when gay people began to gain the right to marry and you went completely batshit crazy when SCOTUS made it the law of the land

Having lost that fight for good, you all turned your vitriol to a new and more vulnerable minority inorder to exact revenge and as an outlet for your penup hatred and bigotry

Everybody hates except leftists.
Nobody is falling for your schtick anymore. Leftist ideas fail.Always have always will.

The mental disorder of transsexuals isn't nearly as bad as accepting the disorder as normal behavior. That's where the damage comes from. Treating this rapist as a girl is what caused at least two girls to be raped. Treating a mentally disordered sex offender as a normal woman put him in the women's spa. Treating men in dresses as women put rapists in prison with their own sex slaves. Lawsuit: Female Prisoner Says She Was Raped by Transgender Inmate

This sick society encourages Norman Bates to wear his mother's dresses.

Obviously, the policy to allow boys to use the girls bathroom is what created this opportunity. We warned you this would happen.
you say that as if i disagree it's wrong.

im just saying if a young man is going to rape someone, i find it hard to believe not being allowed to go into the girls room would have prevented a thing.

you seem quick to categorize people who don't quickly fall in line.

god that habit these days is annoying as fuck.

Forum List

Back