Father of Raped Daughter not Allowed to Speak at Loudoun County School Board

I can't agree that we should give crazy people "equality." So we're supposed to credit stalkers and mad killers in the midst of massacres, and all the other crazy screamers on buses? And most of these transvestites are just male prostitutes anyway. So why insist on "equality" for perverts doing sex for pay??

Let's don't go that way. Let's privilege and prefer nice, normal people.
It’s debatable whether or not living a life “opposite” of one’s biology is a mental illness. In certain instances it is, while others it is not. A one-size-fits-all approach never works with social rules.

Let me give you a quick example that happens to be a personal one. I can tell there are a few eyes rolling like -oh no not again, another personal story lol Some people hate that stuff but anyway…when I was in elementary school I was half tomboy and half girly-girl with respect to my social life and recreation. I loved riding dirt bikes, jumping off cliffs into lakes, and I equally loved ballet. I never considered that I ever dressed like a boy, but I certainly was dressed down for having fun outside. Never once was I asked if I thought I was a boy because I liked riding dirt bikes and playing in the woods. I never once thought I dressed like a boy wearing cut offs, tees, and converse tennis shoes. I liked playing in the sand, the dirt (like in softball), sweating hard from running, but these were just options for girls and boys not through some gender determinants imo. Particularly, since I liked both boyish and girlish recreation. Maybe the left spin of today would claim I was really riding dirt bikes because I really wanted to be a boy instead of a girl lolol That is nothing about equality, while my growing up experience was all about being able to choose sport interests and not be given some stupid label for doing so.

so, the kid is willing to rape someone but would stop if it wasn't "legal" to go into the girls bathroom.

again can we focus on the crime and worry about details later.

all this using every misfortune to prove a side right is continuing to hurt all.
He wouldn't have had such easy access, which is obvious, since he faked being a tranny.

Girls still wear dresses to school? Anyway never mind? This whole thing is totally stupid. If a rapist in intent on raping they will find a way to do it. A bathroom is probably the stupidest choice because there is a high probsbility of getting caught.

There is no reason to penalize and demean transgirls -who are not rapeists- for the actions of a couple of perverts when doing so will not protect the girls. Like most people here you have more of an interest in punishing the transkids for who they are than protecting anyone.
Wrong. I am showing 1) the dangers of the transgender bathroom policy, and 2) how the leftists sided with the rapist by covering up his violent crime and made the victim’s father out to be the criminal.

And is disallowing transgenders into girls’ bathrooms demeaning them? Why more concerned with the welfare for transgenders? Why doesn’t the safety of regular girls count MORE?

We see the same thing with transgenders competing in girls’ sports. The leftists are so insistent on being “fair” to transgenders that they are being unfair to regular girls!

Finally, tell me where I ever demeaned transgenders. I said they should have a separate, single-stall bathroom.

It’s debatable whether or not living a life “opposite” of one’s biology is a mental illness. In certain instances it is, while others it is not. A one-size-fits-all approach never works with social rules.

Let me give you a quick example that happens to be a personal one. I can tell there are a few eyes rolling like -oh no not again, another personal story lol Some people hate that stuff but anyway…when I was in elementary school I was half tomboy and half girly-girl with respect to my social life and recreation. I loved riding dirt bikes, jumping off cliffs into lakes, and I equally loved ballet. I never considered that I ever dressed like a boy, but I certainly was dressed down for having fun outside. Never once was I asked if I thought I was a boy because I liked riding dirt bikes and playing in the woods. I never once thought I dressed like a boy wearing cut offs, tees, and converse tennis shoes. I liked playing in the sand, the dirt (like in softball), sweating hard from running, but these were just options for girls and boys not through some gender determinants imo. Particularly, since I liked both boyish and girlish recreation. Maybe the left spin of today would claim I was really riding dirt bikes because I really wanted to be a boy instead of a girl lolol That is nothing about equality, while my growing up experience was all about being able to choose sport interests and not be given some stupid label for doing so.
That's nice. Im sure everyone here is happy that you had such a diverse and happy childhood. You might want to consider the possibility that if transgender were part of the lexicon of the time, you might have considered the possability that you were transgeder. I'm not saying that you are, just that some kids come to consider it because of experiences such as yours. They need time and support to work it out and work it through. Many outgrow it but the last thing that they need is to be riddiculed, rejected and denied to opportunity to explore their gender identity. You were able to choose your sports. Let the transgirls also do so.

Yeah, me too ----- horses, though. I never gave them up, either, till recently.

There was no question about what sex one was even if we liked athletic outdoors activities! I agree with you.

I don't think that's at all what is going on with the perversion stuff. I think that is mostly male prostitutes, and some very mixed up teens with awful parents who provide no guidance that's worth anything. After all, you never claimed to be a boy!!! Nor mutilated and poisoned yourself with hormones and bands and so on the way some very confused young people are doing now. That can't be called normal, at least not by me.

I like personal stories. They're the best, right?

And is disallowing transgenders into girls’ bathrooms demeaning them? Why more concerned with the welfare for transgenders? Why doesn’t the safety of regular girls count MORE?

We see the same thing with transgenders competing in girls’ sports. The leftists are so insistent on being “fair” to transgenders that they are being unfair to regular girls!

Finally, tell me where I ever demeaned transgenders. I said they should have a separate, single-stall bathroom.
I don't think they should have special accomodations. I think they should be sent to the state mental hospital till they straighten out.

And why doesn't the safety and athletic competition of girls count for more? Same reason as always ---- we're supposed to be inferior and be treated worse than males, even though now it's males wanting to pretend to be women. Since they are males, women are the ones who have to sacrifice for them.

Wrong. I am showing 1) the dangers of the transgender bathroom policy, and 2) how the leftists sided with the rapist by covering up his violent crime and made the victim’s father out to be the criminal.

Oh cut the stupid shit about " leftists siding with the rapist . No body here said that teh rapist was justified in what he did or that he should not be punished if it is proven

And its apparent that you're just another fearful, hysterical bigot who see it as a zero sum game where extending rights and considerations to transpeople takes something away from others. We are not more concerned with trans rights, we believe that everyone can win if yiu people just get over the bullshit.

Newsflash… the perp was arrested.

Another newsflash… there was a similar incident in the SAME school district. A 15 year old sexually assaulted a girl in an empty classroom.

Didn’t involve a bathroom so I guess it’s not of interest to the RWNJs huh?
Did the school cover up the classroom sexual assault? Or was perpetrator of the unprotected class? It's the cover up that's the real issue. Do you have a link?

For voicing support for a young child? An altercation involves blood,
No. He never addressed the board. He and his wife got in a tiff with someone, probably a yelling match over his daughter, I don't know, the reports are sketchy on details.....it ended with him resisting arrest. (I can't resist from putting at least a reference to a snarky comment about choke holds to resisting arrest I was going too....)
if that were my daughter several board members would have been injured
If my one of my daughters came to me and said she was raped like that there would damn sure be a police report on it. No red blooded American Dad would not have sympathy for the man, even for him going a little berserk over it. If the girl reported it as a rape then the school is liable for not reporting it to the police. Those who covered it up should be held accountable. I think is should go without saying that the rapist should be tried to the fullest.

If, is a very powerful word.

There was no question about what sex one was even if we liked athletic outdoors activities! I agree with you.

I don't think that's at all what is going on with the perversion stuff. I think that is mostly male prostitutes, and some very mixed up teens with awful parents who provide no guidance that's worth anything. After all, you never claimed to be a boy!!! Nor mutilated and poisoned yourself with hormones and bands and so on the way some very confused young people are doing now. That can't be called normal, at least not by me.

1634332519099.png
1634332570898.png

Oh cut the stupid shit about " leftists siding with the rapist . No body here said that teh rapist was justified in what he did or that he should not be punished if it is proven

And its apparent that you're just another fearful, hysterical bigot who see it as a zero sum game where extending rights and considerations to transpeople takes something away from others. We are not more concerned with trans rights, we believe that everyone can win if yiu people just get over the bullshit.
Yeah, right. You just sound like a holier than thou progressive who lashes out at reasonable people with all sorts of outlandish and false insults. All you are doing is demonstrating your intolerance and hatred for people who disagree with liberal policies - or, in this case, point out the damage they do. Bye, bye.

This father was arrested and hauled out of a school board meeting after said school board allowed transgenders in school bathrooms, now his daughter will be scarred the rest of her life thanks to the inhuman polices that are being passed. One can only assume now that fathers will step it up when their children are attacked. The polices of the left put all children in danger.-OG

Father whose daughter was 'raped' in girls' bathroom by 'skirt-wearing' male student slams AG Merrick Garland for threatening parents who protest school boards after he was dragged out of Loudoun County for trying to say staff ignored incident​

• Scott Smith, 48, appeared on The Ingraham Angle and spoke out after he was photographed being dragged out of a school board meeting this June
  • He told Host Laura Ingraham he was trying to stick up for his daughter, who was attacked at Stone Bridge High School by a boy 'wearing in a skirt.'
  • Smith says the boy took advantage of the school's trans policies to get into the girls' bathrooms and assault her
  • In October, the boy was arrested for allegedly assaulting a different girl, at a different school. He is now in a juvenile detention center
  • Smith commented on Attorney General Merrick Garland issuing a DOJ order directing the FBI and local law enforcement to tackle teachers being threatened
Dude, we elected devout Muslim extremists to Congress. We elected a walking corpse as POTUS. Nothing surprises me any more.

The federal government has not issued any interpretation of gender nor do I expect that it will. What they are attempting to do is to protect the rights of individuals to interpret and express their gender. The federal government, as per the constitutions equal protection under the law, and due proces has the right and obligation to do so regardless of any efforts by state and local government to deprive people of those rights.

States rights are not absolute and has not been since abolishment of the Articals of Confederation and later the Civil war and the Constitutional Amendments that it spawned . It is not overreach. It is how things work. . Deal with it.
I deal with it more than you know on a community level. You can continue to admire the federal overreaching that we’re seeing with Biden‘s handler‘s. If you’re under the impression that there is not an a substantial backing for states rights, as if it’s a thing of the past, you are incorrect. I’m on vacation, otherwise, I’d be adding a few sources. We are worlds apart, and will remain there, as you appear to be all in for governmental control, and I will never restrict my positions to that narrow standard.

Yeah, right. You just sound like a holier than thou progressive who lashes out at reasonable people with all sorts of outlandish and false insults. All you are doing is demonstrating your intolerance and hatred for people who disagree with liberal policies - or, in this case, point out the damage they do. Bye, bye.
You're "reasonable people"? What a fucking joke. What "false insults" Yes I am intollerent. Intollerent of people who are intollerent. Deal with it. It is not about disagreeing. It is about irrational fear and bigotry.

I deal with it more than you know on a community level. You can continue to admire the federal overreaching that we’re seeing with Biden‘s handler‘s. If you’re under the impression that there is not an a substantial backing for states rights, as if it’s a thing of the past, you are incorrect. I’m on vacation, otherwise, I’d be adding a few sources. We are worlds apart, and will remain there, as you appear to be all in for governmental control, and I will never restrict my positions to that narrow standard.
I must say. You have got me pegged . I spent a career in government and belive in the power of governnment to do good. You might say that I am Teddy Roosevelt progressive.

hate for rapist that was allowed to use a young girls bathroom while raping and torturing her because the state of VA allowed it. Damn right, if that was my daughter it would no longer be a laughing matter

Wow, you mean she was conceived by Immaculate Conception?

Someone call the Pope, there is a new Savior in town.

Your concern is valid about current efforts being made will set up conditions of subversive personalities to act out under the guise of “I identify as a female so should be able to use same restroom as females”. If public schools really want to solve this political issue, another poster stated it well that it’s going to come down to one bathroom, one person at a time. So this begs the question, is the leftist gender agenda really about a solution or do they want an agenda? I think we both agree on the answer and that’s why it will fail.

Oh, I absolutely love horses. You’re very lucky to have the means to continue your love for them- I’m only slightly green now;) I have a mild horse allergy (but never knew it until recent test where it showed up) and I rode a horse as a kid every other weekend at my grandparent’s farm. According to the allergist, he said that’s how I developed the allergy. Who knows. I will still ride them when I can!

I love when people share personal stories including this message board. People who don’t like them don’t usually like sharing their own stories. When threads have posters adding a story of their own, I tend to reread it, imagining and analyzing….either correctly or off I still enjoy it! I know this doesn’t anything to do with the OP so sorry but I can’t relate very well to someone who hates personal stories will never share any detail because they’re under suspicion I’m from the IRA lol

Forum List

Back