Father Of Parkland Survivor Accuses CNN Of Pushing Gun Control Narrative

As if we didn't know they were doing this. CNN is nothing more than a propaganda organ for the Democrat party. There is simply no denying it.

'A Certain Narrative' -- Father Of Parkland Survivor Shares Damning Details Of Call With CNN

The father of a Stoneman Douglas High School student is accusing CNN of specifically seeking out survivors of the shooting who wanted to talk about gun control, bolstering another survivor’s claims that the network tried to plant scripted questions at their Wednesday night town hall. Amber Athey

And in other breaking news, the sun came up in the east once again!

So there appears to be general agreement here that both CNN and FOX are blatantly biased.

I guess the spin will be, "well, yeah, but the OTHER one is even MORE biased".

Great.

We're quick to lower standards for everything else, why not lowering standards for our press too, huh?

Not good for a democracy. As we can see.

Yawn, blaming the media.

Hey, here's why we have niche media. Because when we decided that news had to sell corn flakes, it became about marketing and not journalism.

You see, there used to be a time when networks operated their news sections at a loss. Yes, it costs money to keep reporters in foreign countries and pay correspondents. But that doesn't sell the cornflakes.

Paying a high priced news reader to tell your audience what they want to hear sells corn flakes.

Of the three news networks, CNN is actually trying the hardest to do actual journalism. Fox and MSNBC have gone the furthest into "Telling people what they want to hear" journalism.

Then again, I remember when the Discovery Channel and TLC and History used to be about educational stuff, before they became about midgets and lumberjacks and duck-killing rednecks. Gotta sell those corn flakes!

View attachment 178493
/-----/ " CNN is actually trying the hardest to do actual journalism." I laughed so hard, the coffee I was sipping blew out my nose and all over my keyboard. How is handing a kid a scripted answer constitute real journalism? (Please don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.) How many students did they interview to find the ones who support a gun ban? Notice not one kid they interviewed on air disagreed with a gun ban?
But they believe this, as seriously as they believe anything.

That's part of the problem, and it buoys that kind of, uh, journalism.
okeedokee

then why don't you tell us out of FOX, MSNBC, and CNN, which one do you think is the least biased on their reporting?

Go start your own thread. This thread has NOTHING to do with Fox, MSNBC or any other channel. It is about CNN and their gun control narrative and their shady ways.

So there appears to be general agreement here that both CNN and FOX are blatantly biased.

Great.

We're quick to lower standards for everything else, why not lowering standards for our press too, huh?

Yawn, blaming the media.

Hey, here's why we have niche media. Because when we decided that news had to sell corn flakes, it became about marketing and not journalism.

You see, there used to be a time when networks operated their news sections at a loss. Yes, it costs money to keep reporters in foreign countries and pay correspondents. But that doesn't sell the cornflakes.

Paying a high priced news reader to tell your audience what they want to hear sells corn flakes.

Of the three news networks, CNN is actually trying the hardest to do actual journalism. Fox and MSNBC have gone the furthest into "Telling people what they want to hear" journalism.

Then again, I remember when the Discovery Channel and TLC and History used to be about educational stuff, before they became about midgets and lumberjacks and duck-killing rednecks. Gotta sell those corn flakes!

View attachment 178493
/-----/ " CNN is actually trying the hardest to do actual journalism." I laughed so hard, the coffee I was sipping blew out my nose and all over my keyboard. How is handing a kid a scripted answer constitute real journalism? (Please don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.) How many students did they interview to find the ones who support a gun ban? Notice not one kid they interviewed on air disagreed with a gun ban?
But they believe this, as seriously as they believe anything.

That's part of the problem, and it buoys that kind of, uh, journalism.
okeedokee

then why don't you tell us out of FOX, MSNBC, and CNN, which one do you think is the least biased on their reporting?

Go start your own thread. This thread has NOTHING to do with Fox, MSNBC or any other channel. It is about CNN and their gun control narrative and their shady ways.
This is the way the game is played now. Point out CNN's bias, and the response is "well, who isn't?"

So we no longer hold our major media to any standards. Once the media goes, once it no longer represents objectivity, we're in real trouble.

Personally, I think that's already happened.

Great.

Yawn, blaming the media.

View attachment 178493

If that's the hardest they can try, then they need to give up and get into another line of work.

As if we didn't know they were doing this. CNN is nothing more than a propaganda organ for the Democrat party. There is simply no denying it.

'A Certain Narrative' -- Father Of Parkland Survivor Shares Damning Details Of Call With CNN

The father of a Stoneman Douglas High School student is accusing CNN of specifically seeking out survivors of the shooting who wanted to talk about gun control, bolstering another survivor’s claims that the network tried to plant scripted questions at their Wednesday night town hall. Amber Athey
Fake news

You are correct. CNN's little "townhall" definitely was fake news.

I stopped watching CNN for anything a long time ago. I still use them for an online source at times though. I am thinking about cutting them out of my online "news" organization list since they are no longer about news but more about putting their agenda out there. Very unreliable, extremely biased, and they are well known for "setting up" guests, pictures, etc. They try to "create" news basically.

What's wrong with a gun control narrative? If we had more gun control, we'd have fewer mass shootings. Like in Australia for instance.

What's wrong with a gun control narrative? If we had more gun control, we'd have fewer mass shootings. Like in Australia for instance.

What's wrong with you moving to Australia instead of trying to turn the US into a clone?

I stopped watching CNN for anything a long time ago. I still use them for an online source at times though. I am thinking about cutting them out of my online "news" organization list since they are no longer about news but more about putting their agenda out there. Very unreliable, extremely biased, and they are well known for "setting up" guests, pictures, etc. They try to "create" news basically.
/----/ At my gym, I switch the TV monitor from CNN to Fox and several people thanked me. The gorilla with the limited IQ asked me to put it back to CNN. I asked why, he said that's what everybody watches. He reached up and changed the channel, and the others said put it back. The gorilla went back to his desk and stared out the window with a blank expression. Another member changed it back to Fox.

False!

You don't have to go that far. Fact is, we have zero, or close to zero, mass shootings with fully automatic weapons in this country -

why? uh, maybe because US gun control has made them extremely difficult to obtain? Eh?

/-----/ Here we go again...........
broken_record-wide.jpg

/——-/ Of course you come back with a ridiculous straw man argument. It’s all you got. The job if the press is to let people ask their own questions and not some biased script. God forbid if Fox did that.

Uh, guy, most television is scripted. Get over it.

ANd it was a retarded question, given they already had a trained guard who proved to be ineffective.

Forum List

Back