Father dies by suicide in Virginia after discovering his 18-month-old son dead inside a hot car

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
That's messed up.

He probably thought "Oh shit! My wife is gonna kill me!"

"honey, I got this wierd feelin...I feel like I'm fergettin sumthin"

"Dju git that thirtee pack yous talkin about?"

"Yea....but dang ole...'snap' thers sumthin else"

"you did member diapers fer lil joe buuuuck...right"

"SHEEIT!"

'BANG!'

Seriously though...why am I confident that this is not a black father?

IDK how the hell this happens by accident. I mean when they are babies that have run you ragged and you barely know you exist and you are so sleep deprived that you pass out as soon as you sit down, sure. But an 18 month old?

IDK how the hell this happens by accident. I mean when they are babies that have run you ragged and you barely know you exist and you are so sleep deprived that you pass out as soon as you sit down, sure. But an 18 month old?
It can't be anything but deliberate.

No real parent forgets where their kid is.

When my two brats were young, I was constantly figuring out what they were up to. It became like a sixth sense.

To walk off and forget where your kid is for hours?

No way.

point 1 - HOW do you NOT know where a toddler is AT ALL TIMES???

point 2 - That vehicle looks like one of those new Porsches....why aren't they equipped with a child sensor?

point 3 - If people SAW this kid in the car and were REPORTING IT.........WHY WEREN'T THEY GOING TO THE FRONT DOOR AND BANGING ON IT AND TELLING THE RESIDENTS???????

When my two brats were young, I was constantly figuring out what they were up to. It became like a sixth sense.

No way.
C'mon Bootney - this sadly happens far too often to assume they are all deliberate.

Most people are parents first and everything else afterwards... Others, not so much, it does seem that it's becoming more of a common occurrence though. People just too wrapped up in themselves. Poor kid! He did the world a favor.

Most people are parents first and everything else afterwards... Others, not so much, it does seem that it's becoming more of a common occurrence though. People just too wrapped up in themselves. Poor kid! He did the world a favor.

Kids today are still being brainwashed into believing they aren't human beings unless they are popping out welfare tickets right and left.

Kids need to be taught the exact opposite. If you don't want a kid, if you can't afford a kid, if you can't mentally deal with a kid, then you should never HAVE a kid.

No way.

The only time I could see that having happened with us was when one of them had colic so bad for so long we ended up having to have relatives rotate in just so we could get the hell away from that screeching demon for awhile to keep from murdering him. Man we got no real sleep for months with that one....and then one day it just all stopped. Even then, he was a newborn, not an 18 month old.

There is always something left out in a story like this. Where was he while his kid was dying in the car? Is there substance abuse involved ? Was he mentally unstable? Where was the mother?

^^^ I second this and anyone out there who saw the kid in the car most likely did not know how long the kid had already been in there by the time they happened upon the scene.

God bless you and the remainder of the family always!!!

Holly

This is a tragedy. I see nothing funny in all of this. That would be a horrible way to die in the car. And I don't think anyone here can discard the hectic world we live in today.

Stressed out and an unforgivable accident...............Very sad story.

Forum List

Back