Father and son farmers charged with killing armed trespasser

Internet privilege????

Saw the pics, look like normal guys to me.

:dunno:
normal is a matter of perspective,,

their act was also a factor,,

there is a definet mental disconnect with reality if they went to his house and shot him over tresspassing,,

the way I read it he didnt even have the knife when he was on their property,,

how do we know hes the idiot??
what did he do just walk a few feet into their property or did he go hunting deep into it??

we just dont know,,

what we do know is the two inbreds went to the guys house instead of calling the cops and shot him in cold blood,,,

How do we know they're inbred's?

This all started with the Lindlers confronting Newhouse about a trespassing incident they said happened just before at another address,” Koon said. “Before the three men fought, the Lindlers prevented Newhouse from going back into his house.”

wonder how this will end out? dude tress passed on their property with machettie and hit them with it. the farmers got it away from him and he still tried to barge in their house. so protect their families they shot him and he died. now they are up for murder. i wonder what machettie dude was mad about?
Was the dead man growing pot on their land?

If true this would seem to be the nail in the coffin for the father and son. They prevented the machete wielding suspect from retreating into his own home and then shot him if I am understanding the article correctly.
So do you really mean 'the peaceable machete-wielding man was not treated right!!" I mean, really, Maybe they over-stepped but a normal person starts with the assumption that killing such a person is the first line of business

wonder how this will end out? dude tress passed on their property with machettie and hit them with it. the farmers got it away from him and he still tried to barge in their house. so protect their families they shot him and he died. now they are up for murder. i wonder what machettie dude was mad about?
Assuming Fox decided to tell the truth, this should be an open and shut case.

So do you really mean 'the peaceable machete-wielding man was not treated right!!" I mean, really, Maybe they over-stepped but a normal person starts with the assumption that killing such a person is the first line of business
he was on his own property and the two inbreds went there and attacked him,,

so of course if a machete is all he had handy thats what he used,,

Bullshit they followed a retreating man and prevented him from entering his own home and executed him

Forum List

Back