Fat Illegals That Walked Over 1200 Miles....How Does This Happen?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
6CD01776-31A6-48B3-B082-3792BD932137-4393-0000058985F75ECF.jpg

Hard to believe that these people walked over 1200 miles......or that they have been starving and need to escape oppression.
They don't look starving to me. They look like people that are trying to take advantage of American taxpayers.
They get so much free swag.....new Biden shirts.....a wish list on Amazon.....$450,000.00 cash, free health care, $3600/mo.....a hotel room.
The left factchecked this claim. No....it's actually over $3800/mo....but that's for a family of 5. So....pew.....not so bad, right? LOL!!!!
The fact they're getting more than I get in 3 months from retirement kind of pisses me off. FACT CHECK: Do Illegal Refugees Get $3,874 a Month Through Federal Assistance?

MC_PassGo_web20211102121612.jpg

They get to break our laws and they get praise from Democrats about how they're the heart and soul of our nation....the backbone of our economy. They don't have to get the jab...and are shipped all over the US once they get here....spreading whatever diseases they're carrying with them all over our country.
The only thing they are is a drain on the economy. Before this year $162 billion annually. Probably 3 times that much now thanks to open borders.
Folks....I don't hate illegals....I just think they're breaking the law and Democrats are using them to steal elections....while emptying our treasury.

Some of them are raping, stealing, and doing drunk hit-and-runs, stealing cars, and other crimes.

VAMOS-BRANDON-Spanish-Lets-Go-Brandon-Vertical-Flag-USA-2021-Premium-T-Shirt.png

“Usually when you go to the border, you see people who are dressed really haggardly and who look like they’ve been through hell,” he said. “This time at Yuma, there were dozens that looked like they were checking into a hotel — and smartly dressed.”​
“This is something new,” he added. “I would advise the Biden administration to do what the Obama administration did and fly them back.”​
Graham said Connecticut was a destination, along with two other states that he could not remember based on what a Border Patrol agent told him about the growing Brazilian communities."​

Biden-Shirts.jpg

OIP.b2RvncnU-ut6AQwory0UoAHaFX.jpg

R.161b24350d565a17f7e7d88eda393567.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 567177

Hard to believe that these people walked over 1200 miles......or that they have been starving and need to escape oppression.
They don't look starving to me. They look like people that are trying to take advantage of American taxpayers.
They get so much free swag.....new Biden shirts.....a wish list on Amazon.....$450,000.00 cash, free health care, $3600/mo.....a hotel room.
The left factchecked this claim. No....it's actually over $3800/mo....but that's for a family of 5. So....pew.....not so bad, right? LOL!!!!
The fact they're getting more than I get in 3 months from retirement kind of pisses me off. FACT CHECK: Do Illegal Refugees Get $3,874 a Month Through Federal Assistance?

View attachment 567194

They get to break our laws and they get praise from Democrats about how they're the heart and soul of our nation....the backbone of our economy. They don't have to get the jab...and are shipped all over the US once they get here....spreading whatever diseases they're carrying with them all over our country.
The only thing they are is a drain on the economy. Before this year $162 billion annually. Probably 3 times that much now thanks to open borders.
Folks....I don't hate illegals....I just think they're breaking the law and Democrats are using them to steal elections....while emptying our treasury.

Some of them are raping, stealing, and doing drunk hit-and-runs, stealing cars, and other crimes.

View attachment 567176

“Usually when you go to the border, you see people who are dressed really haggardly and who look like they’ve been through hell,” he said. “This time at Yuma, there were dozens that looked like they were checking into a hotel — and smartly dressed.”​
“This is something new,” he added. “I would advise the Biden administration to do what the Obama administration did and fly them back.”​
Graham said Connecticut was a destination, along with two other states that he could not remember based on what a Border Patrol agent told him about the growing Brazilian communities."​

View attachment 567175

View attachment 567179

View attachment 567187

Yawn. Another thread where you make allegations and provide links that do not back up your allegations. As usual, you would have known that, if you knew how to read.

They don't walk 1,200 miles. They get transportation, and lately they have been bussed up to the border. Prior to that they hopped on the train.
From 2008

View attachment 567177

View attachment 567194

View attachment 567176

View attachment 567175

View attachment 567179

View attachment 567187

The fact check you posted says that what you posted is untrue.

This is a whole new level of retard.

lol

The fact check you posted says that what you posted is untrue.

This is a whole new level of retard.

lol
No....what they said is they get the money but not each. It's for a family of 5.

Read:
"The document in the post was authentic. But the claim that one refugee gets paid more than Canadian pensioners is false.

A closer look at the document revealed that the $3,800 payment is not for one person, but an entire family of five."

Course they're saying it's a one-time payment.....but I don't believe that. THE FACT THAT THEY'RE GETTING ONE CENT IS WRONG!!!
Somebody has to explain to me why illegals are getting checks...like stimulus checks...when a few years ago you folks were saying that we were crazy to say that they were getting free health care thru Obamacare or any other program.

People in Mexico would be showing compassion and offering them a ride. I've seen it happen in Mexico and have even been offered a ride myself when out walking the roads!
Yep....considering the fact that 30% of Mexican GDP is money from the United States sent by their relatives living in the US.
Compassion my ass.
The biggest problem here is all of the poison getting into the US thanks to the border agents having to deal with all of these illegals instead of dealing with national security and drug enforcement.

If someone is a refugee, he is not illegal. If someone is illegal, he is not a refugee. He is just an illegal alien at that point. If someone is here applying for asylum, they are an asylum-seeker, not a refugee.

Irrelevant.

The issue is a matter of dwindling resources.
The US can certainly "help" many more....but for each person helped with taxpayer resources, something else will not get those same resources. Resources are limited.
Quite simple actually.
The Left largely believes resources are limitless and can all be resolved with a printing press.

This was tried in Venezuela where it now requires billions to buy a loaf of bread.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back