Fat Illegals That Walked Over 1200 Miles....How Does This Happen?

If someone is a refugee, he is not illegal. If someone is illegal, he is not a refugee. He is just an illegal alien at that point. If someone is here applying for asylum, they are an asylum-seeker, not a refugee.
Asylum-seekers should be applying at the Embassy in their home country, not traveling hundreds or thousands of miles to crash the border THEN apply for asylum. We have no legal or moral obligation of offer asylum to any person. We can choose to doit out of compassion for someone whose life is in danger from the actions of their government, but even then, we are not required to do so. As a matter of principal, we should immediately deny any asylum petition not filed through the embassy of their home country, and not allow that applicant to set foot inside the USA.

Asylum-seekers should be applying at the Embassy in their home country, not traveling hundreds or thousands of miles to crash the border THEN apply for asylum. ....
According to our laws, asylum-seekers can apply for asylum within our borders. If it were not so, all those artists and athletes who defected to the US during the Cold War would have been out of luck. If you don't like the law work to change it, but as of now it is what it is. I had a student many years back who would have been returned to Iran and beheaded on the tarmac as soon as he stepped off the plane if the law had been otherwise.

View attachment 567177

Hard to believe that these people walked over 1200 miles......or that they have been starving and need to escape oppression.
They don't look starving to me. They look like people that are trying to take advantage of American taxpayers.
They get so much free swag.....new Biden shirts.....a wish list on Amazon.....$450,000.00 cash, free health care, $3600/mo.....a hotel room.
The left factchecked this claim. No....it's actually over $3800/mo....but that's for a family of 5. So....pew.....not so bad, right? LOL!!!!
The fact they're getting more than I get in 3 months from retirement kind of pisses me off. FACT CHECK: Do Illegal Refugees Get $3,874 a Month Through Federal Assistance?

View attachment 567194

They get to break our laws and they get praise from Democrats about how they're the heart and soul of our nation....the backbone of our economy. They don't have to get the jab...and are shipped all over the US once they get here....spreading whatever diseases they're carrying with them all over our country.
The only thing they are is a drain on the economy. Before this year $162 billion annually. Probably 3 times that much now thanks to open borders.
Folks....I don't hate illegals....I just think they're breaking the law and Democrats are using them to steal elections....while emptying our treasury.

Some of them are raping, stealing, and doing drunk hit-and-runs, stealing cars, and other crimes.

View attachment 567176

“Usually when you go to the border, you see people who are dressed really haggardly and who look like they’ve been through hell,” he said. “This time at Yuma, there were dozens that looked like they were checking into a hotel — and smartly dressed.”​
“This is something new,” he added. “I would advise the Biden administration to do what the Obama administration did and fly them back.”​
Graham said Connecticut was a destination, along with two other states that he could not remember based on what a Border Patrol agent told him about the growing Brazilian communities."​

View attachment 567175

View attachment 567179

View attachment 567187

there are thousands of illegals in mexico demanding that the mexican government give them humanitarian visas and provide them with free bus rides to the US border, because their goal is to go the USA. they have protested and blocked mexican major highways to pressure the mexican government to give them what they want. they also want to be fed and given free healthcare. in tapachula mexico mexican truckers use rocks and sticks to get them off the highway so they could continue on their way.

View attachment 567177

Hard to believe that these people walked over 1200 miles......or that they have been starving and need to escape oppression.
They don't look starving to me. They look like people that are trying to take advantage of American taxpayers.
They get so much free swag.....new Biden shirts.....a wish list on Amazon.....$450,000.00 cash, free health care, $3600/mo.....a hotel room.
The left factchecked this claim. No....it's actually over $3800/mo....but that's for a family of 5. So....pew.....not so bad, right? LOL!!!!
The fact they're getting more than I get in 3 months from retirement kind of pisses me off. FACT CHECK: Do Illegal Refugees Get $3,874 a Month Through Federal Assistance?

View attachment 567194

They get to break our laws and they get praise from Democrats about how they're the heart and soul of our nation....the backbone of our economy. They don't have to get the jab...and are shipped all over the US once they get here....spreading whatever diseases they're carrying with them all over our country.
The only thing they are is a drain on the economy. Before this year $162 billion annually. Probably 3 times that much now thanks to open borders.
Folks....I don't hate illegals....I just think they're breaking the law and Democrats are using them to steal elections....while emptying our treasury.

Some of them are raping, stealing, and doing drunk hit-and-runs, stealing cars, and other crimes.

View attachment 567176

“Usually when you go to the border, you see people who are dressed really haggardly and who look like they’ve been through hell,” he said. “This time at Yuma, there were dozens that looked like they were checking into a hotel — and smartly dressed.”​
“This is something new,” he added. “I would advise the Biden administration to do what the Obama administration did and fly them back.”​
Graham said Connecticut was a destination, along with two other states that he could not remember based on what a Border Patrol agent told him about the growing Brazilian communities."​

View attachment 567175

View attachment 567179

View attachment 567187

Mostly they're liars and scam artists, and the media of course loves to cover and lie for them as well. It's not like any illegals are going to replace media hacks any time soon, so they get to pretend they're so sophisticated and progressive n stuff since it costs them nothing.

Forum List

Back