Far Right Violence Tolerated by Police

Did they shoot anyone? No. So you have no point.

I understand, they only threatened to gun down any Federal employee who tried to perform their lawful duties ... not a crime for white people ... at least not in Oregon ...

A black man turning his back on police in Wisconsin ... summary execution ... is that your point? ...

Why don't you wait until a full investigation is complete before making judgements on anybody or any situation. Preliminary reports now say the black man was reaching for a weapon when he was shot. It makes sense too since no police officer would shoot a guy in the back for no reason.

Why don't you wait until a full investigation is complete before making judgements on anybody or any situation. Preliminary reports now say the black man was reaching for a weapon when he was shot. It makes sense too since no police officer would shoot a guy in the back for no reason.

Just show me a report where a white man was shot in the back seven times

His back was turned ... how did the police know what he was reaching for? ...

Robert Finicum was shot in the chest ... the Oregon State Trooper watched him reach into his coat, and only fired the second time Finicum did so ... a white guy deserves that much respect ...

Robert Finicum was shot in the chest ... the Oregon State Trooper watched him reach into his coat, and only fired the second time Finicum did so ... a white guy deserves that much respect ...

Why would he wait to find out?

Democrat politicians and leaders in charge of these cities have not only TOLERATED far left militant criminal extremist and foreign-funded domestic terrorist violence, they have supported, incited, facilitated, and helped spread it, throwing the police under the bus and abandoning innocent citizens and businesses to be victimized, looted, robbed, assaulted, burned, destroyed, and murdered.

These failed liberal / Democrats DEMANDED the Police stand down, INSISTED the Police do nothing, took steps to ensure the police could NOT respond / do anything.

These failed Democrats declared they would send in community organizers, therapists, and social workers to resolve these issues....

How's that shit working out OP / snowflakes?

Suddenly, when intended victims have had enough and start fighting back you little bit@hes start weeping and calling for the Police to save you....and when the police do EXACTLY WHAT YOU DEMANDED THEY DO - NOTHING - you want to try to make the Police out to be 'bad guys' again....because they failed to protect the violent, leftist extremist criminals and foreign-funded, Democrat-supported domestic terrorists.

Bwuhahahahaha.....

Anarchy ain't so fun when your intended victims start kicking YOUR ass and shooting back, huh?

You made your beds .... lie in it.

Maybe if you apologize nicely to police officers they will help.

:p

These answers and more will come out after the investigation is complete. It's just another standard case of a suspect not listening to the orders of a police officer that resulted in his death; a common denominator in most all police shootings.

These answers and more will come out after the investigation is complete. It's just another standard case of a suspect not listening to the orders of a police officer that resulted in his death; a common denominator in most all police shootings.

Actually, the common denominator in roughly 75% of police shootings is a "return fire" situation ... bad guys shooting at police, police shoot back and kill bad guys ...

Shot in the back seven times ... right ... standard police practice ... happens every day ... boy I'm glad I'm not you ...

Actually, the common denominator in roughly 75% of police shootings is a "return fire" situation ... bad guys shooting at police, police shoot back and kill bad guys ...

Shot in the back seven times ... right ... standard police practice ... happens every day ... boy I'm glad I'm not you ...

It might have been excessive, but the question is whether it's legal or not. If the suspect was indeed retrieving a weapon, the officer had the legal right to use deadly force for self-defense. If the only transgression is not following department policy, then he will be disciplined accordingly. Maybe he'll get a few days of suspension.

And common. This guy is lucky to be alive and will probably never walk again.

Then perhaps next time he'll listen to orders. If you go to your car to retrieve a weapon, obviously you have plans on using that weapon. If you are going to use a weapon against a police officer or armed citizen, you are going to get the bad end of that deal.

In any case, early reports are always misleading or totally wrong. What if it turns out he had a gun in that car and going for that? Would you still be against the officer shooting him?

The far right in Idaho—which seemingly now includes its state Legislature—has a rule: Free speech for me, none for thee. Protesters from the right are welcome with open arms, but protesters from the left get thrown in jail.

That became manifest Monday in Boise when a horde of anti-COVID-19 restriction activists led by antigovernment figure Ammon Bundy broke into the chambers of the Statehouse, shoving their way past state troopers, pounding on doors, shouting and breaking doors and windows along the way, and then invading committee hearing rooms. But not only was no one arrested, state officials decided to accommodate them. It starkly contrasted with the scene a few years ago, when peaceful protesters seeking equal rights for LGBTQ people were arrested en masse for standing silently in the halls of the building.

Of course the cops tolerate violence by the right wing extremists

Does this make sense?

They assaulted police...the did damage to public buildings...

Of course they get a free pass....remember when armed protestors broke into the Michigan statehouse? When Bundy and his armed gang took over a Wildlife Refuge and left trash and damage behind when he finally left?

How is holding a gun violent? It’s our bill of rights. Hunnie move of America, your going to hate it more very soon

Did you miss the part about forceable breaking into the state house?
Remind me Coyote when you EVER complained about the RIOTS, the burned Businesses, the murdered cops and civilians and theAssaults going on NIGHTLY by blacks and Liberals? You compare THIS to months of riots, what a fucking HYPOCRITE LYING TWO FACED FOOL you prove to be.

The far right in Idaho—which seemingly now includes its state Legislature—has a rule: Free speech for me, none for thee. Protesters from the right are welcome with open arms, but protesters from the left get thrown in jail.

That became manifest Monday in Boise when a horde of anti-COVID-19 restriction activists led by antigovernment figure Ammon Bundy broke into the chambers of the Statehouse, shoving their way past state troopers, pounding on doors, shouting and breaking doors and windows along the way, and then invading committee hearing rooms. But not only was no one arrested, state officials decided to accommodate them. It starkly contrasted with the scene a few years ago, when peaceful protesters seeking equal rights for LGBTQ people were arrested en masse for standing silently in the halls of the building.

Of course the cops tolerate violence by the right wing extremists.

Some of cops invited and supported the militia. They should go to jail.

It might have been excessive

And common. This guy is lucky to be alive and will probably never walk again.

"might have been excessive:"

" Maybe he'll get a few days of suspension. "
"

Yea

It’s comical watching grown adults struggle to understand the causation principle.
This shit is so simple....
Follow the orders given by law enforcement and stay alive
Ignore orders given by law enforcement and die
It’s just that simple...the dumb illiterate filthy fuck had complete control of his destiny.

If that ain't police state shit...nothin is

So, you want cops to have to stand down after someone robs a bank and shoots and kills 5 people in the process?
You want the perps to be able to wave a one finger salute and just go about their business??

Folks, are you convinced yet that we are dealing with Mental Health Issues?

Does this make sense?

far right terrorists will not be emboldened under Biden/Kamala.....
"Far right terrorists" dont exist

Does this make sense?

You guys are sealing police officers in Federal buildings lighting them on fire trying to burn police officers to death.. and democrats do nothing ..

They didn't? Think you are wrong about that one...

Hunnie move out of my country. You don’t like it here.. enjoy you new country,, where will you go?

I'm an American. I don't live in Russia with you. I'll stay where I am thank you.

So...you are talking about an event that only occurred yesterday and claiming they are doing nothing about it? I seriously doubt that. Targeting police is taken very seriously.
Jitss617 a Russian? Can you post the evidence?

Does this make sense?

US state department released a report in July showing they're on the rise

far-right terrorism has significantly outpaced terrorism from other types of perpetrators, including from far-left networks and individuals inspired by the Islamic State and al-Qaeda.

Several posts deleted.

" Issues with moderation should be taken up privately with moderators in PM. "

Does this make sense?

Except that they do...and they're killing people..and cops

Forum List

Back