Fantastic Trump rally last night in Vermont !!

I like the part where he encouraged them to steal his coat and put someone out in the cold. Muy Presidente

I like the part where he encouraged them to steal his coat and put someone out in the cold. Muy Presidente
Trump enjoys stirring up the basest instincts of an angry, low IQ constituency. Violence and intimidation as a means of suppressing dissent seems to be the legacy Trump followers want to emulate. Trump won't be President, but an ultra nationalist proto fascist movement will certainly follow in the wake of his campaign.

Trump enjoys stirring up the basest instincts of an angry, low IQ constituency. Violence and intimidation as a means of suppressing dissent seems to be the legacy Trump followers want to emulate. Trump won't be President, but an ultra nationalist proto fascist movement will certainly follow in the wake of his campaign.
We'd all look smarter goosestepping through the streets..

The American public will remind Trump that his way is not the American way.

keep_him_goose_stepping_flyer-r22a8e96f336546c3b611edc6a89d94fe_vgvyf_8byvr_324.jpg

I was surprised to see such a turnout in Uber liberal Vermont.
me too ! you are absolutely right, but we conservatives live over covered bridges up in the mountains.

the other thing i forgot to mention, except for burlington, no state or place is more of a "from my cold dead hand" state than VT.

we have no gun laws, except for burlington, very little crime, which is usually imported from the states to our south. i'm trying hard to get my state back in the red.

Last edited:
The American public will remind Trump that his way is not the American way.

keep_him_goose_stepping_flyer-r22a8e96f336546c3b611edc6a89d94fe_vgvyf_8byvr_324.jpg
some guy on the news stated "we are showing up in a big turnout to show the world Vermont's not "putting up" with Trump"... i had to laugh... if only he knew... heh.

Any pictures? I saw numerous reports but no pix.
A line formed outside for Donald J. Trump’s rally in Burlington, Vt. on Thursday, as more people tried to attend than the Flynn Center for Performing Arts could hold.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/08/u...donald-trump-in-bernie-sanderss-backyard.html

1. Overflow Crowd for Donald Trump in Bernie Sanders’s Backyard

Advertisement

Politics
Overflow Crowd for Donald Trump in Bernie Sanders’s Backyard
By ALAN RAPPEPORT and JESS BIDGOODJAN. 7, 2016

Photo
08TRUMP-sub-master675.jpg

A line formed outside for Donald J. Trump’s rally in Burlington, Vt. on Thursday, as more people tried to attend than the Flynn Center for Performing Arts could hold. Credit Ian Thomas Jansen-Lonnquist for The New York Times
they could/should have had it at memorial auditorium, just steps away. wouldn't hold 20 k though. maybe next time when he returns as the nominee.

Yup. Most were Sanders' supporters out for fun.
you are a fucking liar
no, jake is right, i didn't spot any hillary people, main street was closed down for both sides. one guy was thrown to the ground, that's about all. it was too warm, because of global warming people emitting CO2, too much CO2 for me. i could feel the difference, i'll bet the CO2 in burlington was up around .05 or .06 %. it would be more but the cows are in the barn for the winter.

global warming people expell more co2 than non global warming enthusiastics. it's a scientific fact, everyone knows it too.

also last night in Burlington there was a political consensus that bernie will lose in his last vermont election. that's sad.

Last edited:
Trump was fine, the berniebots are the ones circulating the petition to ban his speaking and cancel the date. that didn't happen though. the libs are trying to paint him as something he's not, even bernie is embellishing for the party now. weird

MoveOn Petitions

Last edited:
Shows how much you dummies know about Vermont. You're so fucking stupid you probably can't even find it on a map.
She knows nothing about Vermont, or Route Irish, or the Joint Chiefs, or economics, or any of the other things the sock claims she does.
Indicative of the average intelligence level of Trump followers.
right, because obama and hillary have all the intellectuals... heh.

Trump was fine, the berniebots are the ones circulating the petition to ban his speaking and cancel the date. that didn't happen though. the libs are trying to paint him as something he's not, even bernie is embellishing for the party now. weird

MoveOn Petitions
Trump's really a nice guy.

Any pictures? I saw numerous reports but no pix.
Here's some lovely images of Trump followers living up to the expectations of their fearless leader.

Yes...saw that too...notice the nice woman trying to trip one of them as they were leaving.

Notice who was violent and who was not....and who stayed and who was kicked out.

This is getting more and more Nazi Party Rally-ish.

Shows how much you dummies know about Vermont. You're so fucking stupid you probably can't even find it on a map.
She knows nothing about Vermont, or Route Irish, or the Joint Chiefs, or economics, or any of the other things the sock claims she does.
Indicative of the average intelligence level of Trump followers.
right, because obama and hillary have all the intellectuals... heh.
Video like this certainly doesn't tell us any differently.

99% peaceful. the only drama here was caused by liberals that move here from out of state, or overstayed their visas from one of our fine yet wholly expensive "liberal arts" college institutions of higher ejumacatums.

Don't play with the bull if you can't handle the horns.He should have done like Shillary and MOCKED a Rape victim or Obama telling a RAPE VICTIM she wouldn't be safer with a handgun to defend herself with.
I bet you think all the "smart" folks are supporting Shillary eh? If that's the case I am a proud idiot! :)

Forum List

Back