FANI WILLIS speaks after allegations of paying lover to prosecute Trump: “You cannot expect black women to be perfect. We need to be allowed to ...

Devious and treacherous?

Eh, I'd say lazy, dumb, stupid, irresponsible and useless because that's the only thing they ever have in their playbook. It takes absolutely no thought at all to just regurgitate the same old garbage over and over and over again.

Or perhaps you and I are both right
I'd say we're both right.

What does being black and being a woman have to do with fucking up?

All that says to me is she is trying use gender and racism to try and excuse herself. And pretty much means anything else she had to say is absolutely worthless.
She's now the victim. These jackals are the scum of the political world.

In your impotent make believe world? :dunno:
An Obama appointed DA has already called for her to step aside because of impropriety. She paid her boyfriend over half a million in the last two years. She's lucky if she doesn't get fired and prosecuted. You're an uninformed idiot.

An Obama appointed DA has already called for her to step aside because of impropriety. She paid her boyfriend over half a million in the last two years. She's lucky if she doesn't get fired and prosecuted. You're an uninformed idiot.
He can call all he wants. She ain't gonna nowhere over this

Did they ask pretty please? :dunno:

Her boyfriend is a lawyer. Are you alleging he didn't do the job she paid him for?
She's paid him over half a million and they've been living like royalty. You're uninformed and stupid, not to mention corrupt.

She's paid him over half a million and they've been living like royalty. You're uninformed and stupid, not to mention corrupt.
That's what happens when you're successful and black you jealous fail white. As long as he's actually doing the job she's paying him to do he can spend his hard earned money any way he likes. :funnyface:

That's what happens when you're successful and black you jealous fail white. As long as he's actually doing the job she's paying him to do he can spend his hard earned money any way he likes. :funnyface:
Skin color has nothing to do with it, you racist spear chucker.

Forum List

Back