FANI WILLIS speaks after allegations of paying lover to prosecute Trump: “You cannot expect black women to be perfect. We need to be allowed to ...

Yet they still managed to indict your boy and his co-conspirators. Imagine that. :lmao:
You'd think, if you could think, that if they truly were incapable we wouldn't be here talking about the public trial your boy will be facing soon.
You can indict a ham sandwich. Getting an indictment, in an anti-Trump district isn't an amazing feat.

Yes, they actually get paid. Most of em spend their earnings as they see fit.
Yeah, but what they don't do, or least aren't supposed to because it's like illegal, is turn around and give part of that money back to the person that hired them.

The taxpayers need to pay for her daily dicking because she’s black?
What the tax payers are paying for are his legal services which have helped secure a grand jury indictment against Trump and 19 co- defendants, some of whom have already flipped attesting to the the strength of their case. By any measure the people have gotten their money's worth.

You can indict a ham sandwich. Getting an indictment, in an anti-Trump district isn't an amazing feat.
Then why have you fail whites been unable to indict anyone? Durham's investigation produced shit. Trump couldn't get Hillary. The fuckwits in Congress just let Bidens fail son mock them on live tv. :lmao:
You Leftists should stop with affirmative action hiring...lol
You should imagine how much laughter I'm going to have watching Fani prosecute a grumpy, neutered Trump during a public trial for all to see. :funnyface:
She committed a Federal felony. That has a lot to do with the trial.
What felony and who's charging this felony? :dunno:

As actual lawyers pointed out in the video I posted you make more in the private sector than the public sector. If anything he took a pay cut to help his girlfriend.
Looks like the money in the public sector is pretty good. Not to mention the political power that comes along with it.

What the tax payers are paying for are his legal services which have helped secure a grand jury indictment against Trump and 19 co- defendants, some of whom have already flipped attesting to the the strength of their case. By any measure the people have gotten their money's worth.
The tax payers sent Willis in some expensive vacations...lol

Really? District Attorneys get paid by the indictment? Is that how you think it works??

Really? District Attorneys get paid by the indictment? Is that how you think it works??
Is that how I said it worked you dipshit? They get paid to put criminals in prison and they seem to be doing a bang up job seeing as they've secured the first ever Rico indictment of a former sitting president and have already secured the cooperation of a number of co-conspirators.

What does being black and being a woman have to do with fucking up?

All that says to me is she is trying use gender and racism to try and excuse herself. And pretty much means anything else she had to say is absolutely worthless.

Pulls the race AND gender card. These creatures are very devious and treacherous.

Devious and treacherous?

Eh, I'd say lazy, dumb, stupid, irresponsible and useless because that's the only thing they ever have in their playbook. It takes absolutely no thought at all to just regurgitate the same old garbage over and over and over again.

Or perhaps you and I are both right

Is that how I said it worked you dipshit? They get paid to put criminals in prison and they seem to be doing a bang up job seeing as they've secured the first ever Rico indictment of a former sitting president and have already secured the cooperation of a number of co-conspirators.
Biden should have 1,000 RICO indictments

Forum List

Back