Fani Willis moves to quash subpoena for her testimony involving conflict of interest allegations…her lover’s divorce

I'm not at all scared. We can watch the trial together if you like. :dunno: :lmao:
You would end up with one of your little stupid smiley faces crammed down your throat LOL what a putz., stupidity at a high level.

Screenshot_20220122-183002_Chrome.jpg

Shut up dummy. Go pretend to clutch your pearls again over the scary brown lady having sex. .
You're the one who fucking relates to the fat bitch. She's YOUR fucking IDOL scumbag, dishonest, democrat piece of shit. You fucking worship the government when it's run by democrats, what a little cock you've turned out to be.

Let's see the evidence for that somewhere beyond the wishful thinking of incompetent and impotent Bingos.
Poor Sambo you're easy to trigger. Evidence it's in plain sight
She hired an unqualified person who she was dating which is a married man. She took personal trips off the money he gained from the hiring. She was gaming the system.

Poor Sambo you're easy to trigger. Evidence it's in plain sight
She hired an unqualified person who she was dating which is a married man. She took personal trips off the money he gained from the hiring. She was gaming the system.
Curried relates to Fanny in a special way. They're both parasites after a meal. Useless and often killing their hosts.

1. There's no law against her hiring someone she's involved in.

2. There's no evidence he's paid MUCH more than anyone else.

That's just a racist attack. How many of the defense lawyers have experience defending a rico case? Do you know? Of course not. I dont either and who gives a shit? The only real qualification is whether hes licensed to practice law in Georgia and he is.

I'll talk about whatever you like I'm just waiting for what you want to talk about to not be stupid.

There's no law against her hiring someone she's involved i

Really? Nothing unethical about it? No problems with fraternization, involved people being in the same office? Favoritism, I’m sure this violates georgias laws on nepotism.

There's no evidence he's paid MUCH more than anyone else.

That's just a racist attack. How many of the defense lawyers have experience defending a rico case? Do you know?

Nothing racist about it, just stating what I’m reading.

In the fall of 2021, Nathan Wade had little experience prosecuting criminal cases in the Atlanta area, serving as a municipal judge who mostly dealt with traffic tickets and running a private practice that focuses on family law and contract disputes.

The only real qualification is whether hes licensed to practice law in Georgia and he is.

No, that’s not the only real qualification. You don’t hire someone who works traffic tickets to be a lead prosecutor in a case like this. Experience matters.

Really? Nothing unethical about it? No problems with fraternization, involved people being in the same office? Favoritism, I’m sure this violates georgias laws on nepotism.

Nothing racist about it, just stating what I’m reading.

No, that’s not the only real qualification. You don’t hire someone who works traffic tickets to be a lead prosecutor in a case like this. Experience matters.

Fulton County, Georgia, District Attorney Fani Willis filed a motion to quash a subpoena seeking her testimony in the divorce proceedings involving a prosecutor she hired for her case against former President Donald Trump and whom she is accused of having an undisclosed relationship with.

Willis filed the motion on Thursday in response to a court filing from last week, which accused Willis of having an improper relationship with prosecutor Nathan Wade. He has allegedly been paid roughly $654,000 in legal fees by Fulton County since January 2022, which the filing claims he used for extravagant vacations with Willis.

The conflict of interest claims were raised by Michael Roman, one of Trump’s 14 co-defendants in the Georgia election interference case. Roman’s attorney claims sealed court records in the pending divorce case between Wade and his wife, Jocelyn, contain documentation of his and Willis’s relationship. Jocelyn Wade’s lawyer subpoenaed Willis for testimony on Jan. 23, which Willis is now seeking to dismiss.”

No one is above the law. Why is the DA trying to dodge a subpoena in her boyfriend’s divorce?

Odd behavior when we all know that NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

The Fani case against Trump is bogus.

Nathan Wade divorced his wife because she was sleeping with his best friend.

You're bogus and dishonorable.

I’m sure they can, but you can’t ask questions of a pay stub.
Irrelevant. That's his compensation. As approved by the office.

And it's pretty funny when you guys say someone did something wrong, then come up with desperate dead ends in hope of finding whatever that is. See the intellectual fraud?

And it's pretty funny when you guys say someone did something wrong, then come up with desperate dead ends in hope of finding whatever that is. See the intellectual fraud?
The find what ever leads to the coverup of hunters laptop that that FBI buried for over a year until after the election. But of course that means nothing to you.

Ok. Fine, this divorce case may not focus on the improper relationship and use of money, but the investigation that is being pushed for, that will.

I understand you’ll find no fault with what she did. You lefty’s will defend her to the nth degree.

It’s already been shown how she engaged in nepotism and favoritism, hired her love interest at more than twice the salary that any other prosecutor would get, someone who is fairly under qualified to lead the prosecution.

There are certainly ethics questions to be raised and if they decide to investigate her, then we’ll see how it plays out.

There are no dead ends here and no intellectual fraud. I simply pointed out the problem, you appear to want to steer away from it

That’s on you.

Forum List

Back