Famous Hollywood Lib: 'Hillary Will Be Indicted'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Susan Sarandon on Clinton: 'There's going to be' an indictment...There's going to be. I mean, it's inevitable."

"Actress Susan Sarandon predicted Thursday that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will be indicted over her use of a private email system while at the State Department, an issue that has hung over her entire campaign.

Sarandon, an outspoken supporter of Sen. Bernie Sanders, told MSNBC Thursday that she made the remark when discussing the potential of flipping some superdelegates who support Clinton to Sanders side.

"Nobody's even talking about this indictment. What happens with that?" Sarandon told MSNBC's Chris Jansing. "Besides the trust issue of catching her in so many lies..."

Susan Sarandon on Clinton: 'There's going to be' an indictment

Well, if an actress says it, then it must be true.

I will start sewing her orange jumpsuit.

Susan will shave her armpits before that happens

tumblr_lwsrauB2wv1r8yxgto1_500.jpg

Sarandon is a rabid Democrat. For her to say that is quite a jump, even for a Berniekin.
Yes, the opinion of Thelma or Louise, and can't remember which, is of great importance.

Yeah, but you'd be claiming she spoke Gawd's Truth if she called Trump a gibbering bipedal anus, wouldn't you.

Don't lie now. You're no good at it.

Sarandon is a rabid Democrat. For her to say that is quite a jump, even for a Berniekin.
Yes, the opinion of Thelma or Louise, and can't remember which, is of great importance.

Yeah, but you'd be claiming she spoke Gawd's Truth if she called Trump a gibbering bipedal anus, wouldn't you.

You don't need words from God to figure that out, you need the brains God gate a goat.

Just as you would be calling Sarandon all manner of evil names if she had said that Trump is a liar and a fool.

Go ahead and lie .. it's what right-wingers do best.

Just as you would be calling Sarandon all manner of evil names if she had said that Trump is a liar and a fool.

Nah, no need... she's said so much stupid shit over the years. Her and her dumbfuck boyfriend.

Oh, I wrote off Susie and her buddy Timmy long ago. Their careers sank almost immediately thereafter.

Such a coincidence.

Actress Susan Sarandon predicted Thursday that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will be indicted over her use of a private email system while at the State Department, an issue that has hung over her entire campaign.

Sarandon, an outspoken supporter of Sen. Bernie Sanders, told MSNBC Thursday that she made the remark when discussing the potential of flipping some superdelegates who support Clinton to Sanders side.

Good for Sue....................................

In other related news, George Clooney just glued his fingers to his hairpiece

Last edited:

Actress Susan Sarandon predicted Thursday that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will be indicted over her use of a private email system while at the State Department, an issue that has hung over her entire campaign.

George Clooney just glued his fingers to his hairpiece

Susan Sarandon of Hollywood is trying to play down the Clinton indictment

How does your title go with your post?
If anything she was overstating the possibilities.

What indictment?

What indictment?

I thought it was just me who missed the news on this big indictment

What indictment?

I thought it was just me who missed the news on this big indictment
Why do you pay money to make that post here?

Please explain the logic of paying to post at a free website......

Seems you missed a lot.

Forum List

Back