Famine Coming Thanks to Liberal Hysteria

WHat does Biden have to do with Australia?

And "famine"?

Talk about hysteria.

Sheesh

Its not Biden, its Obama who controls him, its the self-anointed fascist elite industrialists, and tech billionaires, you are witness to the unfurling of their Great Reset upon the earth! They intend to enslave you to them, it will not work, they could well be forced into releasing new and deadlier bio-agents, they cannot allow a genuine midterm vote to occur, they will be slaughtered if they do and they know this, however they have fucked up, they will be slaughtered no matter what they now do!

Fuck Joe Biden
Such a simple mind you have.
It's ok though, BTW, fuck djt, pos.
Its not Biden, its Obama who controls him, its the self-anointed fascist elite industrialists, and tech billionaires, you are witness to the unfurling of their Great Reset upon the earth! They intend to enslave you to them, it will not work, they could well be forced into releasing new and deadlier bio-agents, they cannot allow a genuine midterm vote to occur, they will be slaughtered if they do and they know this, however they have fucked up, they will be slaughtered no matter what they now do!
It certainly wasn't trump running things. trump is ALL air.
Whatever was on Fox, OAN, NewsMax, other extreme far right sites,
and especially through Steven Miller.
Miller stayed low, but clearly feed trump all his 'ideas'

fuck djt, he destroyed our Nation, and continues to from the shadows.

1633920809156.png

Dude! Get a grip! You know I'm no trumper, but destroyed our country? Pah-lease? Controlling from the shadows?:auiqs.jpg:

Damn, Death Angel! Your thread pushed this guy's cheese right off his cracker. Maybe it was only there in flakes and not much of it at that, but good grief! I hope he doesn't look at the girl with the skinny legs. He's screwed enough already.

You know I'm no trumper, but destroyed our country?
You should be smart enough to know I'm reacting to the "FJB" shit and how Biden is "Destroying our Country.

But, go on............

Dude! Get a grip! You know I'm no trumper, but destroyed our country? Pah-lease? Controlling from the shadows?:auiqs.jpg:

Damn, Death Angel! Your thread pushed this guy's cheese right off his cracker. Maybe it was only there in flakes and not much of it at that, but good grief! I hope he doesn't look at the girl with the skinny legs. He's screwed enough already.
You should be smart enough to know I'm reacting to the "FJB" shit and how Biden is "Destroying our Country.

But, go on............
The country is going to be fine. You should have seen the 60s. This isn't sh#t.
I voted for Joe and am still glad I did. You can be too, as you did your little part to avoid a trump takeover against constitutional rule. But dude, you are being spooked by comm chatter and cheap psychological warfare. It is organized and directed for effect, not even at Joe, but susceptible people like you. You just don't have the training, experience and self-discipline to deal with it. Take a break from it. You are letting the 24 hour news cycle and the trumpers on this board get to you. You shouldn't or you'll end up, a basket case. Just sayin, dude.

The country is going to be fine. You should have seen the 60s. This isn't sh#t.
I voted for Joe and am still glad I did. You can be too, as you did your little part to avoid a trump takeover against constitutional rule. But dude, you are being spooked by comm chatter and cheap psychological warfare. It is organized and directed for effect, not even at Joe, but susceptible people like you. You just don't have the training, experience and self-discipline to deal with it. Take a break from it. You are letting the 24 hour news cycle and the trumpers on this board get to you. You shouldn't or you'll end up, a basket case. Just sayin, dude.
I think I'm just fine.
Weird that you would inflect yourself into my personal thoughts.
Are you better than me? Seems to be what you are saying.

My career is 37 professional years.
Invested well.
I've said the same, USA is greatest Nation, don't need others telling me it is a shithole.
Daily.
I'm here for entertainment and to call out lies.

Even though you appear to think in similar fashion, don't tell me "how to Deal with it."
I/we get enough of it with the RWI's on this site.

I think I'm just fine.
Weird that you would inflect yourself into my personal thoughts.
Are you better than me? Seems to be what you are saying.

My career is 37 professional years.
Invested well.
I've said the same, USA is greatest Nation, don't need others telling me it is a shithole.
Daily.
I'm here for entertainment and to call out lies.

Even though you appear to think in similar fashion, don't tell me "how to Deal with it."
I/we get enough of it with the RWI's on this site.
Then how did you let yourself get rattle by this crap? DA is the one that got into you your head.

Forum List

Back