Family ordered to take down BLM sign in posh area

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Yes we have racists in the UK as well.

Its quite encouraging the messages of support this gentleman received after this.

"One user responded sharing a story of a similar incident in their area that was met with local solidarity, saying: “Someone in my neighbourhood left an anonymous letter like this for a neighbour with a BLM sign. She shared it with [social network app] Nextdoor and within a week, 10 more had popped up.”

This is one of the things I love about Britain. By and large they hate nazis.

It's good to know the people of the UK recognize BLM as the violent, Marxist, RACIST terrorist organization it is.
Well that isnt the case is it ?

Their rallies are well supported because they are campaigning for a fairer society. It only seems to be the racist loons on here who have a problem with treating Black folk as equals.

Far as I know, by federal law, a black person in America can live anywhere he or she wants.
Attend any university in any field of study they choose, provided they have the grades.
Work at any job or career they are qualified in, and make as much money as their abilities allow them.
Buy a house in any neighborhood, provided they can afford it.
Travel and visit any place in the country.
Eat in any restaurant, and stay at any hotel in all 50 states.
Join any branch of the military, become a policeman or fireman or even the president.
Run for any political office; federal, state, or local.
Start, open, and own a business of their choosing.
So I have to ask, where is all this racism the looney Liberals and BLM bozo's are always screaming about? ...
:dunno:

Last edited:

It's good to know the people of the UK recognize BLM as the violent, Marxist, RACIST terrorist organization it is.

Their rallies are well supported because they are campaigning for a fairer society. It only seems to be the racist loons on here who have a problem with treating Black folk as equals.
There's no more RACIST, RACE, on the PLANET, than BLACKS. Add to that BLM having a VIOLENT MARXIST AGENDA, and they're nothing more than TERRORISTS.

Wake the fuck up and smell the coffee.

The bigger problem is getting blacks to behave as equals

Most but not all blacks pull out the Race Card.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Its quite encouraging the messages of support this gentleman received after this.

"One user responded sharing a story of a similar incident in their area that was met with local solidarity, saying: “Someone in my neighbourhood left an anonymous letter like this for a neighbour with a BLM sign. She shared it with [social network app] Nextdoor and within a week, 10 more had popped up.”

What's racist about it, douche?

The bigger problem is stopping racist police forces from killing black folk and then getting away with it.

I know that you feel the police should be able to kill every minority but that is not a view shared by civilised folk.

• Funny
Reactions: 007

The bigger problem is stopping racist police forces from killing black folk and then getting away with it.

I know that you feel the police should be able to kill every minority but that is not a view shared by civilised folk.
The bigger problem is the overwhelming violence from the black folks

Black folk have had 400 years of violence from trash like you. Reap what you sow.

Stains like tommy don't accept evidence.

BLM is a terror organization. Would you be OK with a KKK sign? Same difference. You are a Nazi. Asshole. You hate Jews just like they do.

Forum List

Back